Sach Se EK Nayi Shuruaat-A New Beginning-RajeevFC - Page 42

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by saheli2610

Suriii apne tea time ke baad raj ka tea time started kyaaπŸ˜†

yess Rajeev time tho 24 hours chaltha rehtha hai re..because he always hovers my heart, my mind... always in my thoughts...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by saheli2610

Nahhh...Rajeev wont let u go madπŸ˜†

haha...Rajeev, 'My Protector', awww...yaa may be he won't let me go mad...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

yess Rajeev time tho 24 hours chaltha rehtha hai re..because he always hovers my heart, my mind... always in my thoughts...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

True...he is in our minds 24x7

Btw suriii...I need to go out now somewhere...I wish I could  stay here for some more time...But will have to go...Will meet you tonight after sks. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by saheli2610 - 12 years ago

(Saheliii see he looks so damn good, handsome in pink..you know i have a big blown up poster of this pic in my computer room...i'am staring at it right now...hehe..πŸ˜†)

ummm so many new new siggies.. 

@Pani puri and suri di ... Zabardasat siggies.. puri ur promo one is the beshT!!! loved it!

nice styleee

niceee
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/the-fictions-of-life/890480/
If they say "Life OK", why is Anna Hazare planning to fast for a third time this year and asking us to "jail bharo" before 2011 is out? Life is clearly not OK. Ask the women on the new channel by this name: one has been shot (perhaps dead), another has her feet singed by a loving husband while a third is mistreated by her in-laws for loving a child. Not okay

Life is anything but OK, these days.😳 Take Rajeev Khandelwal. He's wears an expression as black as the colour of his bandhgala jacket.(yday he surely was so disteressed πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

He has every reason to be grave: in this chilly season, he's caught Anna's germs and developed an allergy to corruption.πŸ˜† 

He's launched an all-out attack against bhrashtachaar on a new season of Sach ka Saamna (Life OK). Thus, participant Mujahid Hussain, a lawyer-cum-politician finds himself asked questions such as: "Have you given bribes?", "Have you taken bribes from clients?", "Have you bribed a judge?", "Did you ever strike a deal?" His answer to all these questions is a firm "yes". He's won about Rs 10 lakh on the show, for admitting to dishonesty. Isn't it ironic that Sach Ka Saamna is paying people to proclaim their lying and cheating on national television? Or is that a small price to pay for their exposure?

Will this new TV campaign against corruption be successful?😊  If those who appear on the show do not go back to their criminal ways, it might. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Hey, do you think we could include the idea of paying people to be honest as a clause in the Lokpal Bill, πŸ˜† otherwise Khandelwal will begin an indefinite hunger strike on his show?  (πŸ˜† why only shreemanπŸ˜•πŸ˜• )

It might have been a great public relations idea to put Khandelwal in the hot seat in the first place, so that before he began to play TV's Anna H, he had confessed to all his "sins"β€” always supposing he had committed any.

Night of nostalgia FOR XAVIERITES

DNAHM50530 | 12/22/2011 | Author : Devika Chaturvedi | WC :283

TOXA Nite 2011 to bring back a 20-yrold famous play Neerav Chandni nu Ghuvadby Prof Varis Alvi

College memories never die. They remain with us always-in good and bad times. This is what the members of TOXA (The Old-Xavierites Association) believe. And with a view to rekindle the joy of the days spent at St. Xavier's College, TOXA members are hosting an annual TOXA Nite on December 24 in the college campus.  With an alumni roster boasting of names like Parveen Babi, Mallika Sarabhai and Rajeev Khandelwal,among others, St. Xavier's College, Ahmedabad has remained in the list of city's well-known alma maters. This year they are hosting the third edition of the event, which will be a bigger and better stage for the alumni to perform on.
An alumnus Naved Siddiqui from the '89 batch says, "This year, TOXA Nite will be attended by renowned alumni of the college. It will see 18 alumni perform out of a total of 35 entries received. Xavierites that are performing range from the batch of 1958 to 2010. There are also people who left the college in early 60s coming to the stage."
The four-hour programme is aimed at uniting the alumni with the teachers and students of the current batch. TOXA Nite 2011 will see one of the most famous plays of Prof Varis Alvi, Neerav Chandni nu Ghuvad, coming to the college after 20 years.
Ritam Bhatnagar, an old TOXA member says, "St. Xavier's College has taken an initiative to unite all its alumni, very much like Harvard and Stanford. People who had performed on St. Xavier's stage years ago during their college days and people who never performed but wished to, now have a reason to return. They can sing, dance, act and be a part of this platform."

http://www.dnasyndication.com/dna/article/DNAHM50530

P.S: credit goes to -
http://www.dnasyndication.com/

Hope we can get pictures of Rajeev from the event..πŸ˜ƒ

Life OK -Have U pledged for truth? Join hands to fight against corruption Your chance to take the Sach Ki Shapath!
Sach Ka Saamna - Sach Ki Shapath
www.sachkasamna.in
Edited by Surya.Ravi - 12 years ago