Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluefalls thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -purnima-

Like most actors the Soundtrack star too might want to break box-office records in the company of blockbusters like Dabangg, Ready and Bodyguard, but for now he is envious of superstar Salman Khan for more personal reasons.πŸ˜† Rajeev Khandelwal, the host of Sach Ka Samna 2 reveals some comfortable and some uncomfortable truths'πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

It's easy to put someone in the hot seat and grill them to reveal secrets. So we thought why not put the Soundtrack actor, who is hosting the second season of the controversial TV show Sach Ka Samna, on the spot. And to our surprise, the good-looking Rajeev Khandelwal does a pretty good job of dealing with truth. At times he shows his human side, filled with strong emotions like anger, jealousy and pride, and at other times he comes across as detached, a mask he likes to hide behind at most times for survival in the glitzy, glamorous world of films

Have you ever wished you were not an actor?
No. Who would want to give up his/her passion!😳😳

Me glad he is an actor...if he wasn't one then what wud have happened to us😭

Have you ever regretted quitting television?
No. Never! On the contrary I am glad I did that. I wouldn't be where I am today had I not quit TV back in the day.πŸ‘

Always sure about his decisions...Goes with his heart😊

Have you ever wished you could change something about your launch vehicle Aamir?
No. It's a classic.
😍A consummate film.

The Film is an Epic...Honestly its his best film soo far😊

Have you ever wished you were a Khan or a Kapoor?
No. I am proud to be Khan-delwal.(smarty hero ☺️)

Thats a smart answer indeedπŸ˜†

Have you ever wished you had acted in a particular film?
Yes. All the films of Mr Yash Chopra.πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

He wud have been perfect in SRk's role in mohabbateinπŸ˜†

Have you ever regretted saying no to a film?
No, thankfully! πŸ˜ƒ

As usual...πŸ˜†

Have you ever turned down a film because you were not happy with the money offered?
No. I have lowered my price to be part of interesting and exciting projects.πŸ˜ƒ

His work is his passion...Money is not that important in front of creativity😊

Have you ever felt that you are a better actor than some top male stars in Bollywood?
No. I am top in my own category.😳😳

He is The best for us tooπŸ˜ƒ

Have you ever suggested an actor's name for the part of leading lady to your director?
Yes, whenever I have been asked for my suggestions. πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Among the three of his films he had a leading lay only in oneπŸ˜•

Have you ever wanted to desperately work with a director?
Yes, Mr Yash Chopra! 😊😊

Have you ever felt the industry has been unfair to you?
No. I don't blame others for my hardships, just as I don't credit them for my achievements. Every individual faces challenges. Self pity is a sad approach. 😊😊

Have you ever lied to your parents or wife?
Yes, many times. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Have you ever looked at another woman after getting married?
The questions are getting tougher. 🀣 Hmmm I will have to say 'Yes'. Plenty of times. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Iski shaadi ko abhi kitne mahine hue hain😲🀣

Has your wife ever had a problem with your kissing and lovemaking scenes?
No. At least, that is what I feel. 😊😊 (on second thots when he did such scenes  πŸ€”

Exactly my thought puriiiπŸ˜†

Have you ever been jealous when your wife appreciated another actor?
Yes. She loves Salman Khan.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (& we love u ) πŸ˜†

True...we simply adore him puriiiπŸ˜†

Have you ever broken a law?
Sadly ' yes. Traffic laws at times.πŸ˜†

Have you ever wanted to hit a person?
Yes, recently, not one but two people. (kick expert)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I will write about it in my autobiography.

Now this is hillarious🀣...I wud very much like to know who wud he want to hit...I mean Rajeev in general is a very peaceful kind of a person...who had these tremendous talent to get Mr. Rajeev Khandelwal angry🀣🀣🀣

Have you ever wished you did not live in Mumbai?
No. It's unthinkable now.πŸ˜ƒ

Why wud he wish thatπŸ˜•

Have you ever wished you were a superhero?
No. I like humans. Humans created superhumans. I'd rather be the creator then the creation. πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

He is our own superhero😳

Have you ever dreamed of going Hollywood?
Yes. I would love to go international.😳😳

Have you ever got bored of acting?
No. I don't think I will ever get bored of acting. Not in this lifetime.πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘

Thanks for the article...waise there are a lot of articles today...Its like raining RajeevπŸ˜†.
The picture in this article is simply awesome☺️
sanghamitra_27 thumbnail
frnds vote jada kro aap logo ko lgta hain kya k imran khan rk k sth ek line p a skta hain?😑
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Rajeev Khandelwa: The contestant is the real hero

The writer has posted comments on this articleNeha MaheshwriNeha Maheshwri, TNN | Dec 21, 2011, 12.00AM IST

After Shah Rukh Khan, it is Rajeev Khandelwal who has made a succesful transition from TV to films. With an impressive variance in his work, Rajeev is back to host the second season of Sach Ka Saamna on the new TV channel Life OK.

The show has a new tagline - Bhrashtachaar Ke Khilaf Awaaz, Sach Se Nayi Shuruat. Says Rajeev, "I think this is going to be a great journey and I hope there is no end to this beginning. It's a brilliant attempt and I'm not saying this because I am the host of the show. The show has potential to bring a change in society even if it's miniscule."

Does the idea of launching on a new channel add to the pressure? "This is a huge show, but to come up on a new channel shows trust in the show. I have a very small role to play on the show. The contestant is the real hero, as both the show and the story is about him. I am just holding the mirror."

As for whether he feels any guilt while asking uncomfortable questions, Rajeev says, "It is their choice if they want to go ahead with the next question, and they are well aware of the what could possibly come up. I even warn them at times, when I feel that the answer to a tricky question can be explosive, and only after their green signal, do I ask those questions."

Watch Idea Presents Sach Ka Saamna, empowered by Karbbon Mobile, daily at 10.20 pm on Life Ok.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Rajeev-Khandelwa-The-contestant-is-the-real-hero/articleshow/11179849.cms

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
saheliii shall we play captions for sometime..😊
Bluefalls thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

saheliii shall we play captions for sometime..😊

yeshhh...u post picsπŸ˜ƒ
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Originally posted by: saheli2610

yeshhh...u post picsπŸ˜ƒ

okiee Rajeev's pics coming right away...😳
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Originally posted by: saheli2610

me too with u in this suriii...In fact today is wednesday...A day of when Trps are released...koi khabar aaya hai kya about sks ki trpsπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

saheliii i'am trying to get hold of the TRP's, but no luck till now...agar miltha hai tho i will post it asap...πŸ˜ƒ
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Bluefalls thumbnail

This ragged look of Rajeev really makes me wish ki kaash peter release hota😭
Bluefalls thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

saheliii i'am trying to get hold of the TRP's, but no luck till now...agar miltha hai tho i will post it asap...πŸ˜ƒ

I am praying suriii ki at least trps pichle season ki tarah ho...but it shud not get less than that...only bcoz of the change of channel i dont want the show to sufferπŸ˜•