Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
wow thanks for the articles and pix and videos...ek dum mast...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MoonDesir

!00% sure you all will be happy to see no of votes for rajeev at another poll 

link-

wow seems like u can keep on voting in this...me did it already 10 times...πŸ˜†
rajeevkiijann thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

Guys Please Do Go To The Following Fan Page Of Rajeev Join It & Leave Comments There...Comment There On A Regular Basis As This Will Increase Rajeev's Rankings Among The Celebrities...😊

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/563/rajeev-khandelwal/

THANKS DEAR 4 THE INFOOO 😊
rajeevkiijann thumbnail

He has stopped being judgemental

DNJAI29086 | 12/20/2011 | Author : Manjari Singh | WC :664

Jaipur boy, Rajeev Khandelwal, out with season 2 of his popular telly show, Sach ka Samna, tells After Hrs his own truth, and nothing but the truth...

"I am no saint; I have been corrupt too," Rajeev Khandelwal said candidly when confronted with his own 'Sach' regarding corruption in any form. "I am a human being, after all," he said in his defence.
And yes, it was mostly those who hadn't had the chance to make money who talked about corruption, he went on to admit!
This was over the telephone to After Hrs from New Delhi on Monday when the Jaipur lad was promoting Season 2 of his show Sach ka Samna by interacting with the students of SRCC (Shri Ram College of Commerce) on the burning issue of the day'corruption.
"But life has been in the change mode for the past three years," Rajeev said. "I have been observing life more closely and trying to become a better human being," he said honestly in a freewheeling chat on about corruption, Sach ka Samna-2, movies and life...

So, why corruption this season?
Why not corruption? Everyone seems to be talking about it! It had been the debate of the year and, most importantly, many of us learnt that it's not only about pointing out fingers but also looking inside one's self.
And Sach ka Samna has always been about corruption; people from different walks of life come clean on the show.

What happened in the SRCC auditorium?
Like I said, it was a part of show promotion. We COULD have done it in a grander way, like in a mall or somewhere else. But we chose SRCC and I was amazed to see the enthusiasm among the students, not about the show, but their mindset about the corruption (prevalent in the country). These 18-19-year-olds are so aware of all that is happening that it gives me hope that things are not bad as they seem to be. They are the future, after all!

Have you ever bribed anyone or faced instances of corruption?
I am not the ideal citizen, I get tempted. Corruption is not all about fraud in financial transaction; a person can be corrupt in many ways. But, for the past three years, I have been trying to be a better person. No, it's not that something drastic happened three years ago, but it's just that I have started understanding my responsibilities better. And then, Sach ka Samna has had a huge impact on my life.

What kind of impact?
I have stopped being judgmental. Things are not exactly as they appear to be. People from different parts of the country come on the show and they all have different stories behind them. I have started respecting people more. I have a very high regard for people walking on the road (now); I believe they can be as good or as average as I am.

People open up their lives on your show. There must have been times when you get nervous or felt bad about being intrusive...
What do I say? I connect the way human beings connect to each other. I get emotional sometimes.

The last season ended up creating loads of controversies'
We were not looking for controversies. A lot of people say controversies make a show popular, but I would like to say, it was the content that made Sach ka Samna made popular not the controversies.

And, what of your Bollywood affair? You are recognised as a good actor but do you feel the commercial success is missing somewhere?

Nothing is missing. I am getting to do my kind of films and I am happy about that. And I will only talk about my films when they will be ready to release. There had been a lot of talk about UTV's Peter Gaya Kaam Se, but the film never happened. I have a film coming next year but I do not want to talk about it right now.

And what about TV, any soap?
Only Sach ka Samna is happening on TV, no soaps. Why should I do something I have done before?

P.S: Credit Goes To

http://www.dnasyndication.com/

http://www.dnasyndication.com/dna/article/DNJAI29086

THANKS SURIII
rajeevkiijann thumbnail

Life OK to air Sach Ka Saamna show with a new theme

Mon, 19 Dec 2011 18:43:00

Delhi: Sach Ka Saamna is back on the newest Hindi GEC- Life OK and the theme for the second season is -'Bhrastachaar ke khilaaf'. In an unprecedented first by any television channel, Sach Ka Saamna, initiated a unique engagement program with the students of Sri Ram College of Commerce, North Campus, Delhi University, in an endeavor which saw students coming forward and taking a pledge to root out corruption via a special signature campaign.

The show echoes the current resurgent mood of the public and the nation. As the winds of change sweep across the country, most of us are urgently seeking the need for accountability and for a corruption free India. Yet, even as we seek answers, India features as one the world's most corrupt nations on the global corruption index. Also present on the occasion were Gaurav Banerji, Head Content Strategy, Life OK; Show host, Rajeev Khandelwal and Singer, Kailash Kher.

A street play followed by a live debate and Kailash Kher's soulful rendition of the Brand New Anthem of Sach Ka Saamna were some the key attractions of this unique event.

Gaurav Banerji, Head Content Strategy, Life OK said: "Each one of us can bring about change and we strongly believe Sach Ka Saamna will take a lead in this change. 'Ab Hogi Sach ki Nayi Shuruat', and the unique signature campaign across the campuses is an honest attempt from our end to engage with the youth of our country and make them aware that they need to lead the change and be the change agents. "

Rajeev Khandelwal, the charismatic host of the show who made a lasting impression on viewers during the first season of Sach Ka Saamna said: "There is a clear indication that there is a burning need among the young and old India alike for accountability at all levels and a corruption free future. Sach Ka Saamna will show our esteemed viewers the unfortunate ground reality of deep rooted corruption in our country."

The first leg of this initiative took place in Delhi and will be followed by a road show in Aligarh and Mumbai. At the culmination of this initiative in Mumbai, Sach ka Saamna will reveal the number of pledges given by students to root out corruption.

Sach Ka Saamna will also have multiple touch points for viewers to participate. 'Sach Ki Call' will allow inspired viewers to call into the show and make their confessions, which will be aired subsequently on the show. There will also be a question of the day, 'Ek Sach' which people from across the country can answer via social media, sms or radio.

http://www.medianewsline.com/news/118/ARTICLE/8691/2011-12-19.html

THANKS DEARRR
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MoonDesir

!00% sure you all will be happy to see no of votes for rajeev at another poll 

link-

Thats a cool poll...me voted few times...will do more...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Team Anna members to face Sach Ka Saamna?
S
ource: Bhaskar news   |   Last Updated 19:15(20/12/11)

New Delhi: If things go according to plan, some prominent members of Team Anna may appear on reality show Sach Ka Saamna-2, which is Indian version of the popular American reality show The Moment of Truth.

Show organisers are in constant touch with some key Team Anna members like Arvind Kejriwal, Kumar Vishwas and other prominnet figures like Yoga guru Ramdev and former Team Anna member Swami Agnivesh, sources said.

Reports say Kejriwal, Agnivesh and Ramdev have agreed to participate in the show.

Ramdev may appear on the show after culmination of his ongoing nation-wide anti-corruption yatra.     

Hosted by actor Rajiv Khandelwal, Sach Ka Saamna-2 is a reality show which claims to bring out the undisclosed truths about participants' life, is being telecasted on a new TV channel Life OK.

Prior to appearing on the show, contestants are asked 50 questions while being hooked up to a polygraph machine. His biological indicators such as pulse rate and blood pressure are measured and used by the polygraph to decide whether the answer is true or not. The contestant is not aware of the results of the polygraph.

During the actual show, the contestant is asked 21 of the same questions again. If he answers honestly, he moves on to the next question . If a contestant lies, the game ends and he loses all the prize money.

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/NAT-TOP-team-anna-members-to-face-sach-ka-saamna-2657648.html

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 12 years ago
yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Truth makes a comeback

Rajeev Khandelwal speaks on a revamped format of Sach Ka Saamna. By Team Viva

It was tough to guess on what caused a near-stampede situation in the grounds of Sri Ram College Of Commerce. After much speculation, it was finally discovered that actor Rajeev Khandelwal is the reason why the chicks were feeling hot when the temperature was actually dipping. It was pretty evident that the actor whose last movie Soundtrack had failed to create ripples at the box office, still enjoys all the attention and ladies' love. Accompanied by singer Kailash Kher, Khandelwal was here to promote his signature show Sach Ka Saamna season 2.

A very famous flagship show has made a comeback on the newly-launched channel ' Life OK. The host is again the charming Khandelwal, who shot up on the popularity charts with his stint inSach Ka Saamna, season 1. This time the show is all about picking up a battle against corruption. The punchline of the current season being Bhrashtachaar Ke Khilaaf.

Khandelwal and Kher together sent out a clear message, that how a change can be brought about. "A new thought and the passion to follow ones conviction is required to bring the change," they told the enthusiastic students, who hung on to their every word. A nation-wide signature campaign was launched at the college grounds, where the students came forward and signed their thoughts against corruption.

Kher also gave the splendid rendition of the brand new anthem that was specially composed forSach Ka Saamna season 2.

Khandelwal said, "The show reflects the resurgent mood of the nation, the turmoil that we all are feeling. People are all tired with the rampant corruption and if this show can at least provoke people to think, then it's successful. The show's new format will highlight the need among average Indians, for accountability at all levels, and a corruption free future. I like doing things with a human connect. Be it the films that I have done, or the TV shows. They all have to connect with me on a human level."

(posted by sania)

(pic by purnima)

Doing his bit to ignite and motivate young mindsπŸ‘πŸΌ. 

Edited by yazh1 - 12 years ago
yazh. thumbnail

Mirror mirror am i looking teek taak. 

yazh. thumbnail

Do you call it an act
Do you call it a performance

Maybe

But it is not...