-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
PLA GUYS RK KO VOTE KAROOO INDIA FORM AUR MOST DESIRABLE MAN MAI
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
www.itimes.com
I have voted for Rajeev Khandelwal, Shabbir Alhuwalia, Abhay Deol, Rannvijay Singh & Hrithik Roshan as the Times Most Desirable Men 2011 on http://www.itimes.com/polls/Most-Desirable-Men
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rajeev gets Candid
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH6g6gwGJK0[/YOUTUBE]
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -purnima-

Rajeev gets Candid
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH6g6gwGJK0[/YOUTUBE]

Lovely interview there!! Well, we all are aware of his honesty...😳...and that co-stars' success thing...I guess...others wud have been jealous of himπŸ˜†πŸ˜† (no offense meant though😊)...

And talking abt going on a date...he cud inform Manjiri and say yes...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...personally I wudnt mind if she joined along...mujhe bas Rajeev ke sath hone se matlab hota na...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...

Btw...that interviewer got a hug in the end...me jealous!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

-purnima- thumbnail

In an unprecedented first by any television channel, Sach Ka Saamna, initiated a unique engagement program with the students of Sri Ram College of Commerce, North Campus, Delhi University, in an endeavor which saw students coming forward and taking a pledge to root out corruption via a special signature campaign. 

The show echoes the current resurgent mood of the public and the nation. As the winds of change sweep across the country, most of us are urgently seeking the need for accountability and for a corruption free India. Yet, even as we seek answers, India features as one the world's most corrupt nations on the global corruption index.

Also present on the occasion were Gaurav Banerji, Head Content Strategy, Life OK; Show host, Rajeev Khandelwal and Singer, Kailash Kher.

A street play followed by a live debate and Kailash Kher's soulful rendition of the Brand New Anthem of Sach Ka Saamna were some the key attractions of this unique event. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ8VS5MMHCY[/YOUTUBE]
[/NOCOPY]

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Bluefalls thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sumi_162710

Lovely interview there!! Well, we all are aware of his honesty...😳...and that co-stars' success thing...I guess...others wud have been jealous of himπŸ˜†πŸ˜† (no offense meant though😊)...

And talking abt going on a date...he cud inform Manjiri and say yes...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...personally I wudnt mind if she joined along...mujhe bas Rajeev ke sath hone se matlab hota na...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...

Btw...that interviewer got a hug in the end...me jealous!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

hahaha same here...me tooo enjoyed the interview...he was smiling and giving all the answersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. He was honest with his answers. And sumiii true with the co-star thing...There was not any scope of him being jealous of anybody and still there's no reason for him to be jealousπŸ˜†

BTW puriii...can u post it in the sks forum toooπŸ˜•...?????
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Aww...thanks for the pics Saheli Dii & Puriji...he looks too good...koi itna handsome kaise lag sakta hai?? 😳

And yes...I kinda agree wid Saheli Dii...that we shud post the articles both in the FC and SKS forum...and comment there as well..😊...the forum needs to be alive!! 😊
Bluefalls thumbnail

Aww...thanks for the pics Saheli Dii & Puriji...he looks too good...koi itna handsome kaise lag sakta hai?? 😳

And yes...I kinda agree wid Saheli Dii...that we shud post the articles both in the FC and SKS forum...and comment there as well..😊...the forum needs to be alive!! 😊

Thanks sumiii...there are a couple of topics going on there...and if we all go there we can make the forum more interestingπŸ˜†

Btw...did u watch yesterday's episode???πŸ˜•
Loved the way he said Ijaazat at the end with that smile and nod☺️
Edited by saheli2610 - 12 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail

Aww...thanks for the pics Saheli Dii & Puriji...he looks too good...koi itna handsome kaise lag sakta hai?? 😳--- for this hero ko Red seat pe bithakar poochna padega πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... & can we guess his answer πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† "Main acha dikhne wala insaan nahi hoon 🀣

And yes...I kinda agree wid Saheli Dii...that we shud post the articles both in the FC and SKS forum...and comment there as well..😊...the forum needs to be alive!! 😊--- i think the article is already there so why double post it πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Originally posted by: saheli2610

Thanks sumiii...there are a couple of topics going on there...and if we all go there we can make the forum more interestingπŸ˜†

Btw...did u watch yesterday's episode???πŸ˜•
Loved the way he said Ijaazat at the end with that smile and nod☺️

Yes Dii...watched wid apt attention..in fact main TV apne room me le ayi πŸ˜†...and so true...he says "ijazat"...😍☺️...and he looks so cute na!! Loving his style in the show...πŸ˜ƒ

And the contestant says "iss mohabbat ke sath sawal pucche aap ne"...πŸ˜†...I was like..."hey...he wasnt asking You wid Mohabbat"...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜†