Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Life OK to air Sach Ka Saamna show with a new theme

Mon, 19 Dec 2011 18:43:00

Delhi: Sach Ka Saamna is back on the newest Hindi GEC- Life OK and the theme for the second season is -'Bhrastachaar ke khilaaf'. In an unprecedented first by any television channel, Sach Ka Saamna, initiated a unique engagement program with the students of Sri Ram College of Commerce, North Campus, Delhi University, in an endeavor which saw students coming forward and taking a pledge to root out corruption via a special signature campaign.

The show echoes the current resurgent mood of the public and the nation. As the winds of change sweep across the country, most of us are urgently seeking the need for accountability and for a corruption free India. Yet, even as we seek answers, India features as one the world's most corrupt nations on the global corruption index. Also present on the occasion were Gaurav Banerji, Head Content Strategy, Life OK; Show host, Rajeev Khandelwal and Singer, Kailash Kher.

A street play followed by a live debate and Kailash Kher's soulful rendition of the Brand New Anthem of Sach Ka Saamna were some the key attractions of this unique event.

Gaurav Banerji, Head Content Strategy, Life OK said: "Each one of us can bring about change and we strongly believe Sach Ka Saamna will take a lead in this change. 'Ab Hogi Sach ki Nayi Shuruat', and the unique signature campaign across the campuses is an honest attempt from our end to engage with the youth of our country and make them aware that they need to lead the change and be the change agents. "

Rajeev Khandelwal, the charismatic host of the show who made a lasting impression on viewers during the first season of Sach Ka Saamna said: "There is a clear indication that there is a burning need among the young and old India alike for accountability at all levels and a corruption free future. Sach Ka Saamna will show our esteemed viewers the unfortunate ground reality of deep rooted corruption in our country."

The first leg of this initiative took place in Delhi and will be followed by a road show in Aligarh and Mumbai. At the culmination of this initiative in Mumbai, Sach ka Saamna will reveal the number of pledges given by students to root out corruption.

Sach Ka Saamna will also have multiple touch points for viewers to participate. 'Sach Ki Call' will allow inspired viewers to call into the show and make their confessions, which will be aired subsequently on the show. There will also be a question of the day, 'Ek Sach' which people from across the country can answer via social media, sms or radio.

http://www.medianewsline.com/news/118/ARTICLE/8691/2011-12-19.html

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hellooo guyz :) 
SKS dekha aaj
yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

That was too good. He is good, too good!!! There cant be another sks host like him!!

He has to empathise, appreciate, tell the right words as he warns them yet be firm. 

The end was very good. 

The first contestant was also good. 

Edited by yazh1 - 12 years ago
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yup dekha..:)

And well am still stuck on one line "jiss MOHABBAT se aap sawal puchhte ho"...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰
yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So this is how a 

Teek 

taak 

insaan  looks like...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Have we seen him with a fringe before???!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

(pics posted by purnima in the rpfc. Must be here too...)

Bluefalls thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

Guys Sach Ka Saamna Season 2 Section, Is Open & Ready For Use Here At India-Forums...Here Is The Link..๐Ÿ˜Š

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/681

P.S: Guys Once You Go To The SKS Forum In IF, Don't Forget To Add The SKS Forums, To MY Forums..Thank You...๐Ÿ˜Š

Procedure To Add SKS To My Forums:

For Those Who Are Wondering How To Add SKS To My Forums... See The Following Pictures..1st Go To The SKS Forum Then Next As Shown In The 1st Pic My Forums Is Shown At The Top With a Star Beside, Click On The Star & The Forum Is Added  To Your My Forums.. You Can Check It In The Drop Down Menu Of My Forums...The Star Will Glow As shown In The 2nd Pic, After The Show Is Added To Your My Forums...๐Ÿ˜Š

1st Pic -

2nd Pic -

Thanks for the info suriii... i added it to My forums๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Btw to all the rajeevians here...do post topics and comments in the forum tooo...ab rajeev ka forum khaali nahi rehna chaiye๐Ÿ˜†. Yahaan jaise Time Pass karte ho wahaan bhi karna...In I-F forums are ranked too๐Ÿ˜†

Bluefalls thumbnail
Originally posted by: yazh1

That was too good. He is good, too good!!! There cant be another sks host like him!!

He has to empathise, appreciate, tell the right words as he warns them yet be firm. 

The end was very good. 

The first contestant was also good. 

True...there cant be another host like him for sks...he is not keen about sks season 3...๐Ÿ˜•
But i want him to be attached with TV with any other show...if not sks then anything wud do...but a complete detachment wont be good๐Ÿ˜•

Btw, I loved the way he said 'Ijaazat' at the very end tonight๐Ÿ˜†โ˜บ๏ธ
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=czRT393ZSYo[/YOUTUBE]
@Kailashkher (Kailash Kher) 
in Delhi for interactive debate with SRCC s Students at North Campus.. Rajeev Khandelwal s leading d show, enjoying delhi ki Sardi

Originally posted by: saheli2610

Thanks for the info suriii... i added it to My forums๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Btw to all the rajeevians here...do post topics and comments in the forum tooo...ab rajeev ka forum khaali nahi rehna chaiye๐Ÿ˜†. Yahaan jaise Time Pass karte ho wahaan bhi karna...In I-F forums are ranked too๐Ÿ˜†

YR NAHI HO RAHA HAI KAISE KARO