Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu_244 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

Rajeev Khandelwal In Saas Bahu Saazish - 18th December 2011 - HD Quality Video...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS0H5YPIdw8[/YOUTUBE]

hayee sho shweet. i always love the way raj talks about his shaddishuda zindagi😳 and last 3 tips zabardastπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
congos on new FC guyz
Raj Rocks in SKS Loved the First Epi 
Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Raj was just awesome in the 1st epi...luved every sec of the show  😊 😊 😊 Edited by Innocent_eyes - 12 years ago
Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

Rajeev Khandelwal In Saas Bahu Saazish - 18th December 2011 - HD Quality Video...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS0H5YPIdw8[/YOUTUBE]

thnx for the video suri... 😊 😊

-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yr rk looking so dashing yr πŸ˜‰mai to pahal ho gi ho reee koi hai kya πŸ˜‰bahut maza au ye reee awsome show tha yr i live it ree
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Controversial chat show Sach Ka Saamna's second season finally premiered on Sunday night on the newly launched Hindi general entertainment channel, Life Ok. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

The show was marred by several controversies in its 50-episode run during the first edition that aired between July and September in 2009. The Star network that aired it, and quiz whiz Siddhartha Basu's Big Synergy that produces it, waited for a year for the Information and Broadcasting Ministry's permission to start work on the second edition of the 'desi' version of the American show, Moment Of Truth. The I&B authorities finally gave it a go-ahead in February this year. πŸ˜ƒ

"It was a relief that they had cleared the showπŸ˜ƒ. I was silently rejoicing because I still had to sign on the dotted line to anchor it, although in principle, I had told Babu (Siddhartha) that I will do another season for sure,πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ" says actor-anchor Rajeev Khandelwal, adding, "I really don't know what took the ministry so long to clear it because I didn't find anything about it controversial. The so-called moral police decided on the country's behalf that we were attacking value-systems."πŸ˜†

He rues that the social and political corridors accused the show of encouraging voyeurism. "We were even blamed for a couple of suicides in some remote cities. No one noticed that the show is about human stories in the format of a game show," says Rajeev, adding, "People volunteered to use our platform to speak up. The contestants were peacefulπŸ˜ƒ . It was the others who overreacted, and how! I wish the so-called public interest groups paid attention to the bigger issues plaguing society, instead of picking on a show for free publicity.πŸ˜†"

The first episode of the first season of Sach Ka Saamna broke records in 2009 with the highest opening ratings for a non-fiction showπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ .

This season, without any celebrity featuring on the hot seat, the show will be aired throughout the week and will comprise only 24 to 26 episodes. Sach Ka Saamna 2's underlying theme is corruption.

Given that this season is shorter than the first would Rajeev return as the host for the next? 😳😳 "When the previous season wrapped up, I was hungry for more and so was the audience,😳 " he says, adding, "But I'd like to take a break next season because I don't want to be typecast as the host of a show. Though whenever it happens, I'll definitely tune in to watch." 😊😊😊

Media Limited
[/NOCOPY]
Edited by -purnima- - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -purnima-

Post cannot be quoted.

@ ratings...πŸ‘ yeh to hona tha hi bhai πŸ˜‰

@ next season: well this is what raj is best at.. he cant be stick to one thing.. he believes in variety... and thats why we love watching him in diff avataars πŸ˜ƒ

RT... thanks for the update jana...

last day mathur saibo jaldi chalye gaye πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
-purnima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

@ ratings...πŸ‘ yeh to hona tha hi bhai πŸ˜‰-- obviously 😳😳

@ next season: well this is what raj is best at.. he cant be stick to one thing.. he believes in variety... and thats why we love watching him in diff avataars πŸ˜ƒ--- 😳😳 pehle hume yeh season ki blushing karne do πŸ˜πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
RT... thanks for the update jana...--- πŸ˜›πŸ˜› saiboo's pic was cute 😳😳 i cracked up after watching that 😳😳 & i am surprised πŸ˜²πŸ˜† in black u were reminded of captain not sujal πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...this time it was sujal for me πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he looked to devilish πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
I cracked up in intro too 🀣 "saat janmo ke rishte ...saat din mein family court pahunch jate hai"
I was reminded of our convo 🀣

last day mathur saibo jaldi chalye gaye πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›--- he was in full shayari mood 😳😳😳...shayar saab poori tayari mein the πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³...
"Mere sine mein na sahi ...Tere sine mein sahi...Aag jalni chaiye kahin " πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

thats surprising na he was giving develish look thats why i called him captain πŸ˜› sujal to bechara sad serious rehta tha πŸ˜­πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† but its surprising na this time we thought about each other's heros πŸ˜† kia co incidence hai hehehehehe

saat janam kay chipkoos... i laughed when watched the title mujhay tumhara siggy yaad agaya aur usko daikh kay mera seat say girty girty bachna πŸ˜† 🀣 🀣

lubna ji was blushing deeply... kisko daikh kay yeh we know πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

shayar ala rey πŸ˜†
-purnima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

"Mere sine mein na sahi ...Tere sine mein sahi...Aag jalni chaiye kahin " πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

[/QUOTE]

thats surprising na he was giving develish look thats why i called him captain πŸ˜› sujal to bechara sad serious rehta tha πŸ˜­πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† -- poor him πŸ€— ...all coz of madam πŸ˜‰ 😑

but its surprising na this time we thought about each other's heros πŸ˜† kia co incidence hai hehehehehe--- πŸ˜† CTsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

saat janam kay chipkoos... i laughed when watched the title mujhay tumhara siggy yaad agaya aur usko daikh kay mera seat say girty girty bachna πŸ˜† 🀣 ---awww poor u πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

lubna ji was blushing deeply... kisko daikh kay yeh we know πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰--- exactly πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i wanna ask that same question to hero πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

shayar ala rey πŸ˜†--- 😳😳😳
[/QUOTE]