Sach Se EK Nayi Shuruaat-A New Beginning-RajeevFC - Page 18

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

for super cars naa???
Originally posted by saheli2610

ek baar aur aisa hua tha during kth...jis din sujal was leaving shimla forever and kashish went to stop him at the airport...uss din and the day sujal ki mom reached hospital due to the negligence of kashish and sujal waapas aake usko thappad maara🀣. Both the days yahaan bahut tofaan aayi thi and lights were gone...next day school mein aadhe log were telling the stories jinke ghar cable and light thi and baaki log were giving gaalis jinke ghar cable or light nahi thaπŸ˜†.

haha...yaar seriously...Sujal Garewal in KTH was totally a rage...even today the character is very much alive in my heart..&  people still love Rajeev & only Rajeev as Sujal Garewal...😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

for super cars naa???

yuppp...for Super Cars...😳

mekko yeh bandaa sunglasses mein super cool lagta haiπŸ˜†

mekko yeh bandaa sunglasses mein super cool lagta haiπŸ˜†

saheli this was Ladakh ka pic, when he was talking about the girl, just before  his vacation ended...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

saheli this was Ladakh ka pic, when he was talking about the girl, just before  his vacation ended...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

haaan...waise yeh saal mein pehle kitni baar ladaakh jaata tha naa...his fav vacation spotπŸ˜†

Kya pata kyun saheli ko mere yeh laal laal baal nahi pasandπŸ˜†

haaan...waise yeh saal mein pehle kitni baar ladaakh jaata tha naa...his fav vacation spotπŸ˜†

i know his fav place..you know me also planning a vacation to Ladakh, courtesy, inspiration the man in the photova itself...kya patah vacation karthe samay, mujhe humare hero jii dikh jaaye, vacationing at his most fav place...haha..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Edited by Surya.Ravi - 12 years ago