Sach Se EK Nayi Shuruaat-A New Beginning-RajeevFC - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by saheli2610

same pinch...me too feel the same...ki jaake me iske gaal dabaau๐Ÿคฃ

hum Rajeevians na hamesha same to same sochthe hai...this has not changed even a bit in all these years...๐Ÿ˜Š

hehehe mujhe bhi yaad aaying...i literally did jhagda with my didi to watch this epi...i missed the original telecast and had to run for the repeat telecast after i heard ki he has been shown...and uss time didi ko kuch aur dekhna tha...ghar mein taandav shuru ho gaya tha but still i managed to watch it๐Ÿ˜†

hehaha...you know just like this i remember there was one must watch epi of DYND, i think you might know which one i'am talking about...us din as i was seeing the episode, power cut hogaya tha...mannn..i remember uske baad maine kitna hungama kiya tha...literally shouting, screaming... galiyaan deying to the electricity board, etc, etc...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
18 Dec, 2011, 02.18PM IST, IANS

New channel Life OK launched, Madhuri Dixit to be sutradhaar

NEW DELHI: Star India's new channel Life OK goes on air Sunday with Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit being the 'sutradhaar'. The stories will have compelling content that flows from the philosophy that 'Life is Ok', and ad breaks are kept shorter.

"Life OK is a unique name which is in itself a statement of its philosophy, compelling content that flows from that philosophy and an unprecedented focus to cater to the viewer's needs," Star India CEO Uday Shankar said in a statement.

"We found that viewers wanted better value for their time. Hence the stories on Life OK will be told seven days a week and will feature three stories every hour. People often said that they did not understand why we were doing a certain story and hence Madhuri Dixit will be the 'sutradhar' - a completely novel introduction on Life OK," Shankar added.

The channel also promises to have shorter ad breaks.

"Everybody that we spoke to said that they wanted shorter ad breaks, so Life OK will have the shortest ad breaks for any channel anywhere in this country," Shankar said.

Being a 'sutradhaar', Madhuri will guide viewers about the stories on the channel and its link to the channels philosophy.

The shows cover a wide spectrum of emotions - "Meri Maa" pays tribute to special bond between a mother and a child; "Mahadev" is about Lord Shiva's journey; "Saubhagyavati Bhava" shows the sorrow of a young woman whose parents focused on external appearances while choosing her life partner; "Smile Please" shares that the glue that binds a family is the values and not the money; and "Tum Dena Saath Mera" will show how simple joys of life have become casualties of materialistic world.

And there will be " Sach Ka Saamna", hosted by Rajeev Khandelwal, which will put the spotlight on pervasive moral and economic corruption.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/news-by-industry/media/entertainment-/media/new-channel-life-ok-launched-madhuri-dixit-to-be-sutradhaar/articleshow/11154642.cms

Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

hehaha...you know just like this i remember there was one must watch epi of DYND, i think you might know which one i'am talking about...us din as i was seeing the episode, power cut hogaya tha...mannn..i remember uske baad maine kitna hungama kiya tha...literally shouting, screaming... galiyaan deying to the electricity board, etc, etc...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

arre uss din mere saath bhi tragedy hua...i was returning from my tutions...wahaan se nikli 7 pm ko taaki i reach ghar by 8 pm. But main beech raste hi phas gayi due to traffic...and sitting inside the car i was literally shouting on everyone possible...my mom, the traffic police, my driver pata nahi aur kaun kaun๐Ÿ˜†. Maine uss din last 20 mins dekhe the bas show ka...baaki ka i watched online later๐Ÿ˜†

18 Dec, 2011, 02.18PM IST, IANS

New channel Life OK launched, Madhuri Dixit to be sutradhaar

NEW DELHI: Star India's new channel Life OK goes on air Sunday with Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit being the 'sutradhaar'. The stories will have compelling content that flows from the philosophy that 'Life is Ok', and ad breaks are kept shorter.

"Life OK is a unique name which is in itself a statement of its philosophy, compelling content that flows from that philosophy and an unprecedented focus to cater to the viewer's needs," Star India CEO Uday Shankar said in a statement.

"We found that viewers wanted better value for their time. Hence the stories on Life OK will be told seven days a week and will feature three stories every hour. People often said that they did not understand why we were doing a certain story and hence Madhuri Dixit will be the 'sutradhar' - a completely novel introduction on Life OK," Shankar added.

The channel also promises to have shorter ad breaks.

"Everybody that we spoke to said that they wanted shorter ad breaks, so Life OK will have the shortest ad breaks for any channel anywhere in this country," Shankar said.

Being a 'sutradhaar', Madhuri will guide viewers about the stories on the channel and its link to the channels philosophy.

The shows cover a wide spectrum of emotions - "Meri Maa" pays tribute to special bond between a mother and a child; "Mahadev" is about Lord Shiva's journey; "Saubhagyavati Bhava" shows the sorrow of a young woman whose parents focused on external appearances while choosing her life partner; "Smile Please" shares that the glue that binds a family is the values and not the money; and "Tum Dena Saath Mera" will show how simple joys of life have become casualties of materialistic world.

And there will be " Sach Ka Saamna", hosted by Rajeev Khandelwal, which will put the spotlight on pervasive moral and economic corruption.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/news-by-industry/media/entertainment-/media/new-channel-life-ok-launched-madhuri-dixit-to-be-sutradhaar/articleshow/11154642.cms

Correction to he Highlighted Part :

Its going to put the spotlight on the entire channel๐Ÿ˜†

arre uss din mere saath bhi tragedy hua...i was returning from my tutions...wahaan se nikli 7 pm ko taaki i reach ghar by 8 pm. But main beech raste hi phas gayi due to traffic...and sitting inside the car i was literally shouting on everyone possible...my mom, the traffic police, my driver pata nahi aur kaun kaun๐Ÿ˜†. Maine uss din last 20 mins dekhe the bas show ka...baaki ka i watched online later๐Ÿ˜†

hehehe...these are our good old days..& remembering them is so much of fun na saheliii...you know even i watched the bits i missed downloading the whole episode..after seeing the missed portion for a whole ten days or so main woh episode subah, shaam, roz poora dekhthi thi...we seriously are a crazy, mad bunch of Rajeevians..totally pagal...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Correction to he Highlighted Part :
Its going to put the spotlight on the entire channel๐Ÿ˜† absolutely right..Rajeev & SKS are going to carry Life OK, on their shoulders completely...๐Ÿ˜‰

hehehe...these are our good old days..& remembering them is so much of fun na saheliii...you know even i watched the bits i missed downloading the whole episode..after seeing the missed portion for a whole ten days or so main woh episode subah, shaam, roz poora dekhthi thi...we seriously are a crazy, mad bunch of Rajeevians..totally pagal...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ek baar aur aisa hua tha during kth...jis din sujal was leaving shimla forever and kashish went to stop him at the airport...uss din and the day sujal ki mom reached hospital due to the negligence of kashish and sujal waapas aake usko thappad maara๐Ÿคฃ. Both the days yahaan bahut tofaan aayi thi and lights were gone...next day school mein aadhe log were telling the stories jinke ghar cable and light thi and baaki log were giving gaalis jinke ghar cable or light nahi tha๐Ÿ˜†.

That is the reason they delayed the show for almost 8 months...otherwise they cud have started it in star one itself๐Ÿ˜•. Sks is the launching pad of Life OK๐Ÿ˜ƒ