Users

Frequent Posters

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Originally posted by: saheli2610

Absolutely correct...U wrote exactly my emotions abt his hairπŸ˜•πŸ€£

see i know you so well...ab tho you are khush na that the ghosla is no longer there..πŸ˜†& abhi in SKS 2 chotte baal mein ek dum adorable, pyaara, sophisticated  lagging na Rajeev...😳😳😳
Bluefalls thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

the show was Indian Idol...she was a participant there...her name was Neha...Indian... she was Rajeev's fan...she fell ill & opted out of Indian Idol, tab Rajeev went to meet her..😊 arre waah meri yaadhast badi achchi hai, don't you think saheliii...πŸ˜†

baap re suriii...itna detail mein kaise yaad rakha...mekko to sirf sony mein something...sony mein something yaad aa raha thaπŸ˜†...but abhi mekko bhi ache se yaad aaya...i watched this epi after a lot of hardshipsπŸ˜†
Bluefalls thumbnail

see i know you so well...ab tho you are khush na that the ghosla is no longer there..πŸ˜†& abhi in SKS 2 chotte baal mein ek dum adorable, pyaara, sophisticated  lagging na Rajeev...😳😳😳

Haaan all thanks to rahul agasthi and the lady named roza...me thankful to her for making him sooo adorableπŸ˜†
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

This was a show in sony right???
show ka naam yaad nahi aa raha...and she was a fan of rajeevπŸ˜†

the show was Indian Idol...she was a participant there...her name was Neha... she was Rajeev's fan...she fell ill & opted out of Indian Idol, tab Rajeev went to meet her..😊 arre waah meri yaadhast badi achchi hai, don't you think saheliii...πŸ˜†

baap re suriii...itna detail mein kaise yaad rakha...mekko to sirf sony mein something...sony mein something yaad aa raha thaπŸ˜†...but abhi mekko bhi ache se yaad aaya...i watched this epi after a lot of hardshipsπŸ˜†

hhehe...& abhi aur detail mein sochun tho yaad aa raha hai kii she had fallen ill with Chicken Pox...& yaar jab baat Mr. Rajeev Khandelwal kii hothi hai, meri yaadast badi Masha Allah hai... waise bhi Rajeev se related koi bhi cheez main bhoole se bhi nahii bhoolthi...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Bluefalls thumbnail

Thik hai saheli...main abhi jaake apne baal kaatke aata hunπŸ˜†
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Haaan all thanks to rahul agasthi and the lady named roza...me thankful to her for making him sooo adorableπŸ˜†

i agree they have done a very good job...Rajeev is looking too adorable..sometimes, kya always when i see SKS 2 ke ad's i feel like pulling his cheeks...cutie pie...😳😳😳
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Thik hai saheli...main abhi jaake apne baal kaatke aata hunπŸ˜†

good one...nice caps saheliii...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Bluefalls thumbnail

hhehe...& abhi aur detail mein sochun tho yaad aa raha hai kii she had fallen ill with Chicken Pox...& yaar jab baat Mr. Rajeev Khandelwal kii hothi hai, meri yaadast badi Masha Allah hai... waise bhi Rajeev se related koi bhi cheez main bhoole se bhi nahii bhoolthi...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

hehehe mujhe bhi yaad aaying...i literally did jhagda with my didi to watch this epi...i missed the original telecast and had to run for the repeat telecast after i heard ki he has been shown...and uss time didi ko kuch aur dekhna tha...ghar mein taandav shuru ho gaya tha but still i managed to watch itπŸ˜†
Bluefalls thumbnail

i agree they have done a very good job...Rajeev is looking too adorable..sometimes, kya always when i see SKS 2 ke ad's i feel like pulling his cheeks...cutie pie...😳😳😳

same pinch...me too feel the same...ki jaake me iske gaal dabaau🀣