Sach Se EK Nayi Shuruaat-A New Beginning-RajeevFC - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

Spot Rajeev In This Picture...๐Ÿ˜Š

Second row...extreme left... in white shirt๐Ÿ˜†

Bhooton waala blue T shirt with red shoes๐Ÿ˜†...waise who is this guy with him๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by saheli2610 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by saheli2610

Second row...extreme left... in white shirt๐Ÿ˜†

sahii jawaab...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Bhooton waala blue T shirt with red shoes๐Ÿ˜†...waise who is this guy with him๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

hehe..Rajeev surely has a unique collection of shoes...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

saheli the guy is Rahul Aggarwal...& this pic is from Rahul Aggarwal's Birthday Bash in Penne on 15th Jan 2010Jan 25, 2010...๐Ÿ˜Š

lo ab matching blue shoes๐Ÿคฃ

In ladaakh 3 yrs ago...we named this child pinkyyy back then๐Ÿ˜†

i know...it was such a cuteee segment...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Haaan it was damn cute...We were sooo excited back then to watch "Rajeev ka nayaa Pyaar" which gradually turned out to be this pinkyyy๐Ÿคฃ

i know...the headlines said something on the lines of Miliye Rajeev Ke Naye Pyaar Se...& do you remember what Rajeev said...๐Ÿ˜†

kya kaha tha yaad dilaao๐Ÿ˜†

kya kaha tha sahelii...Rajeev was leaning on the car & he said something like, earlier he used to like a girl there in Ladakh...when he finally asked her to show him around..she agreed..but the next day to his shock she came with more than  a half a dozen or dozen people...& he went sight seeing with all of them...yaad aayyaaa...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

lo ab matching blue shoes๐Ÿคฃ

see i told you he has a unique collection of shoes..don't you agree saheliii..matching matching pehentha hai...he inspires me to get more shoes, sandals & match them according to my clothes...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

kya kaha tha sahelii...Rajeev was leaning on the car & he said something like, earlier he used to like a girl there in Ladakh...when he finally asked her to show him around..she agreed..but the next day to his shock she came with more than  a half a dozen or dozen people...& he went sight seeing with all of them...yaad aayyaaa...๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃhaan yaad aaya...hahahaha...yeh saare tragedies isike saath kyun hote hai bataao to...bechaara ajeeb ajeeb situations mein phasta hai...btw suriii...can u find iska video puraana waala...phir se dekhne ka mood hoing๐Ÿ˜†