Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Life Ok to replace Star One

Why is LifeOK is pink!!!

Coz... when you have a life ok attitude you are in the Pink of mental health/well being๐Ÿ˜Š.

yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Exclusive – Interview with Siddhartha Basu, India's No.1 Quiz Master

This man's decision has always been final.
And right๐Ÿ˜Š. 

"Rajeev shone through for his intelligence, sincerity, and sensitivity in handling a complex and demanding show like "Sach ka Saamna". He's been a keen and astute learner, and has shaped out as one of the best show hosts I've ever worked with. I think he was terrific in the first season, but he's actually taken it to another level this time around. In the second season of "Sachโ€ฆ", due to commence shortly, I believe viewers will find Rajeev's superbly controlled handling of a difficult show riveting and dramatic". 

The questioner
the counsellor
the cathartic experience giver ๐Ÿ˜Š

This naya shuruwath
with truth
will motivate the old and the youth
to be the change.

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Rajeev Khandelwal's look for SKS

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXGX1Awlj4o[/YOUTUBE]
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Fusion is the highlight of 'Isaaq': Music director Sachin Gupta

Rohit Vats, IBNLive.com

Q: What are your future projects?

A: The producer of 'Tanu Weds Manu' is coming up with another film 'Isaaq' which has Prateik Babbar in the lead; I am making the title track in the film. I have collaborated with Rahul Ram of Indian Ocean in that film. We have created a fusion of 'Ganga Aarti' for the film. Fusion is the highlight of 'Isaaq'. Then I am preparing tracks for another film 'Will You Marry Me' with Rajeev Khandelwal as the lead. Some more projects are also in the pipeline.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/fusion-is-the-highlight-of-isaaq-sachin-gupta/212848-8-66.html
Bluefalls thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

Rajeev Khandelwal's look for SKS

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXGX1Awlj4o[/YOUTUBE]

aaj kal iske interviews dekhke kaafi hasi aati hai...whomever this roza is she has a good taste for sure...thats why rajeev is looking sooo handsome in this season of sks๐Ÿ˜†

thanks for the video suriii๐Ÿ˜†
Bluefalls thumbnail
Rajeev in a romantic Track or in a Sufi track๐Ÿ˜†
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Originally posted by: saheli2610

Rajeev in a romantic Track or in a Sufi track๐Ÿ˜†

i  choose Sufi Track..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

aaj kal iske interviews dekhke kaafi hasi aati hai...whomever this roza is she has a good taste for sure...thats why rajeev is looking sooo handsome in this season of sks๐Ÿ˜†

thanks for the video suriii๐Ÿ˜†

hehe..i agree yaar saheli..and waise did you notice our hero jii has become more shararthi, naughty, witty, mazaki after his wedding...shayad Manjiri ka asar hai..hehahaha...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ& i agree Roza, surely has good taste..Rajeev is looking great + his eyes, his smile & his  charm is the icing on the cake...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Bluefalls thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

i  choose Sufi Track..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

hehehehe...me want to see him in a romantic track now suriii...bade din ho gaye dekhe...๐Ÿ˜ญ
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

hehehehe...me want to see him in a romantic track now suriii...bade din ho gaye dekhe...๐Ÿ˜ญ

tho chal we will choose both...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ