Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: saheli2610

Yeh kitthe ka photo hai๐Ÿ˜†

this is at some Art Exbibituon..๐Ÿ˜Š
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Originally posted by: saheli2610

yaarrr saheliii...you know in this photo, Rajeev Is Reading His Engagement News In Dainik Bhaskar, The Next Day Morning...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hailaa sachi kya...isiliye itna glowing iska face๐Ÿ˜†
haan sach mein re...this pic of Rajeev's was posted in Dainik Bhaskar, a day after his engagement, saying that he is checking his engagement news in their paper...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†haan dekh tho uska glow...& see his smile too..absolutely heart warming...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Apni engagement ka news kitne khushi ke saath padh raha hai...His face shows that he is glad to read about it๐Ÿ˜† exactly..& seeing his face, doesn't a huge smile spread on your face...doesn't warmth & joy erupt in your heart.. mere saath tho aisa hii hoying...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณhehehe Rajeev Happy to We r Happy tooo suriii...I hope and wish he remains this happy or even more throughout his life๐Ÿ˜ƒ. my thoughts too...i wish him all the happiness in the world..he deserves the best...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Abhi to i m praying ki SKS becomes a huge hit with record TRPs...taaki uska news padhke bhi yeh itna hi khush ho๐Ÿ˜› God Willing aisa hii hoga...๐Ÿ˜Š aur TRP's humare haath mein hai tho TRP's hum show dekhkarr badha denge..what say...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Bluefalls thumbnail

This is one of my favourite pics...love this jacket of his๐Ÿ˜†
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Bluefalls thumbnail

A million Dollar Smile ๐Ÿ˜ƒ