Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mcdreamy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kJ_lovestruck

๐Ÿ˜ƒ wow sho he will be with u nah?woww ur vacation njoy to fullest try becoming a dazzler๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ...actually loads of studies u know i hardly have time to breath need to maintain mah Grades u know๐Ÿ˜ณ

Nope he will be with my Dad... And yeah I can uderstand Nikss.. School is a bitchhh๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† And become a dazzler?? Are you kidding me loool ๐Ÿ˜† I have like 4 exams in Jan and I ahve to revise for them.. ๐Ÿ˜•
U_R_Beautiful thumbnail

khuda jaane ke main fida hoonโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜
mcdreamy. thumbnail
Nikss .. Can you imagine KaJen in a horror movie.. Where KSG is a Pshyco Killer on the loose tryna Kill Jen..

And according to Sary.. KSG as Pshyco Killer running after Jen looks sexyy.. LMAO ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by ArmaansBasket95 - 12 years ago
U_R_Beautiful thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArmaansBasket95

Nope he will be with my Dad... And yeah I can uderstand Nikss.. School is a bitchhh๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† And become a dazzler?? Are you kidding me loool ๐Ÿ˜† I have like 4 exams in Jan and I ahve to revise for them.. ๐Ÿ˜•

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† awww i feel sad now๐Ÿ˜” ur really very very himmatwali i wud have broken till now๐Ÿ˜ญ
aww i dun thng i love to study ๐Ÿ˜Ž

mcdreamy. thumbnail
LOL, thanks Nikss.. Its just that I've seen things worst than this and its just strengthened me.. My life is very complicated lool.. Anyway lets talk about something else :D๐Ÿ˜†

Did you see my last post on the previous page about the horror movie.. If not have a look at it :))
Edited by ArmaansBasket95 - 12 years ago
U_R_Beautiful thumbnail

Nikss .. Can you imagine KaJen in a horror movie.. Where KSG is a Pshyco Killer on the loose tryna Kill Jen..

And according to Sary.. KSG as Pshyco Killer running after Jen looks sexyy.. LMAO ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

noo i haven't watched any horror movies yet Lol when i was preparing For 11th n 12th plus competatives those 3 years i haven't watched any single bit except DMG that too only KaJen n KaSu parts๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† noo time
U_R_Beautiful thumbnail

LOL, thanks Nikss.. Its just that I've seen things worst than this and its just strengthened me.. My life is very complicated lool.. Anyway lets talk about something else :D๐Ÿ˜†

Did you see my last post on the previous page about the horror movie.. If not have a look at it :))

๐Ÿ˜ฒ OMg sholly if i hurted asking but u know i care thats y i ask if You need me n m happy u make Life experiences your strenght its really a positive outlooks

U_R_Beautiful thumbnail

me sholly if i hurt u asking it all but u know i care thats y i ask ๐Ÿ˜Š aww positive outlook we shud make life experiences our strenght life becomes easier i love juโค๏ธ
U_R_Beautiful thumbnail
Originally posted by: kajen_hamesha

heyy ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿค—meli radzi aaja lets KaJen re๐Ÿ˜‰
mcdreamy. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kJ_lovestruck

๐Ÿ˜ฒ OMg sholly if i hurted asking but u know i care thats y i ask if You need me n m happy u make Life experiences your strenght its really a positive outlooks

Nooo Dumbo don't be sorry.. You didn't hurt me at all.. I was just saying it ainvayi lol.. And yeahh I know you care for me a lot.. That's why I love you and all the other people here.. So don't be sorry.. And now change the topic to something better, be fore I get too sentii lool
๐Ÿ˜†