Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@Roshaan Exactly . How can I give away something I made to some one else before I made it ? It's absolutely wrong.. OMGGG Maanvi's paratha's their shapes were hilarious! Yes I do believe you :D 

@Marj ROFFFLL say hi and bye to me and go 
-Euphoria- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ZooZoo-

Tune muje phele ullu bola so you're the ullu and I did watch like 3 - 4 starting Epi's but then I got busy .. so didn't watch it ðŸ˜ƒ

This rule applies to everyone expect me coz I created it so SHUPAT.🤣🤣
OHH achaa u know watch like 2-3 episodes from every month and u will get the story.U know the pace.Trust me.🤣🤣
mcdreamy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sara-ksgfan14

I am not being mean.Sach karwa lage toh main kya karoun.😳🤣
Kis angle se connection hai BTW?😳
🤣

Sach meetha kyun nahi hota ?? LOOL that's the question I got asked to day 🤣

And connection isliye hai, kyunki when you are sleepy, you don't concentrate on anything properely and your vision somtimes get blurred and you misread things.. So you obviously don't get the meaning properely.. Duhh😆

mcdreamy. thumbnail
Trishh I know when she made her Parathe I was laughing my head off... That's how mine used to be when I first started making them but now they are perfect :D
DivineDreams. thumbnail
@Toobzy Bada kaun hai ? Mai. So rule kiska chalega ? Mera. You're an ullu. Nopes if I want to a show I can't miss a single epi I watch each n and every thing :) 
mcdreamy. thumbnail
Since Sary has gone.. Uska bhoot mujhpe sawaar hogaya hai lool😆

I can't stop imaginig KaJen in a horror movie lmao.. Where KSG is the Psycho Killer on the loose.. And he is out to kill Jen 🤣🤣

And apparently KSG as a Psycho Killer running after Jen looks sexy 😆😆

-Euphoria- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArmaansBasket95

Sach meetha kyun nahi hota ?? LOOL that's the question I got asked to day 🤣

And connection isliye hai, kyunki when you are sleepy, you don't concentrate on anything properely and your vision somtimes get blurred and you misread things.. So you obviously don't get the meaning properely.. Duhh😆

ROFL sach hota hai na meetha e.g. KaJen are besties.😳😆
Thats too long for me to understand so PSHT.🤣
DivineDreams. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArmaansBasket95

Trishh I know when she made her Parathe I was laughing my head off... That's how mine used to be when I first started making them but now they are perfect :D

Tell me about it.. When I was a kid I tried making a roti and bam it was like I dunno which country ka map.. Heck it wasn't even a country. It was some random shape ðŸ˜† Now I cook real well.. Since I am a biggg foodie I keep making stuff and experimenting with it ðŸ˜ƒ
-Euphoria- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ZooZoo-

@Toobzy Bada kaun hai ? Mai. So rule kiska chalega ? Mera. You're an ullu. Nopes if I want to a show I can't miss a single epi I watch each n and every thing :) 

Abb bada hone aur rule kaam karne ka kya connection?🤣
I know same here.😆Bol rahi hun its a good one.😛😆
Tooba- OCD problem hai! :$

Hello Hi Bye Bye Trish! <3