KaJen~Destined2Luv650|700thLayoutAnnounced-Pg2 ;) - Page 73

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -ZooZoo-

Cuz you are a stalker 😆

Me not a stalker lool.😆
Originally posted by ArmaansBasket95

Hahaha.. Me and Nautanki!!! 😲 No way..
And lol you called me a stalker before.. Why does everyone call me that.. Not just you, but my frends at school do as well lol ..😆 I wonder why 😍

Come on whom are u kidding.🤣
I wasnt calling u one LOL I said I will PM u coz there are stalkers here toh better not disscuss addresses.🤣DUMBOO.🤣

Heeeyyy Tooobzzzyy I can't say I love your dabba too cuz I don't have interest in that show 😆 *edit* Oppss I meant your avi.. I love ur dabba 

Lool. I like your dabba too Trishh... But I don't watch the show on a regular basis.. How is it going??

Me not a stalker lool.😆
How can I believe you are not a stalker ? and since you said hi to me heeeyyy :) ROFL! 

Heeeyyy Tooobzzzyy I can't say I love your dabba too cuz I don't have interest in that show 😆 *edit* Oppss I meant your avi.. I love ur dabba 
LOL kyun nahin hai interest ullu. :P
Its good. :P
And mujhe hum sabke dabbe pasand hain. <3

Lool. I like your dabba too Trishh... But I don't watch the show on a regular basis.. How is it going??
I watch the show religiously :) It's going good.. Jeevika and Viren got married and now Jeevika is living the new life style of the Vadhera parivaar  😆
Originally posted by sara-ksgfan14

Come on whom are u kidding.🤣
I wasnt calling u one LOL I said I will PM u coz there are stalkers here toh better not disscuss addresses.🤣DUMBOO.🤣

HAHAH lool.. Ohh  I thought you called me a stalker.. But still people do call me a stalker, I'm not joking about that.. When I don't even stalk nobody lol 😆

And you're so mean.. I'm not Dumbo Toobz loool 🤣

I am actually sleepy lool 😆

Originally posted by sara-ksgfan14

LOL kyun nahin hai interest ullu. :P
Its good. :P
And mujhe hum sabke dabbe pasand hain. <3
Muje Ullu bola ?  Tu Ullu 😆 and well I want to watch but bahut catch up karna padega.. The show is on for like so long now 

I watch the show religiously :) It's going good.. Jeevika and Viren got married and now Jeevika is living the new life style of the Vadhera parivaar  😆

LOOL 😆 The last epi I watched was when Viren ate all that Kheer to save Jeevika lol.. That was so sweet of him :)) And haww😲 Why don't you believe me.. Main stalker nahi hoon lol 😆
Just wanted to say I LOVE the new banner! <3 
And I'm out, Ciao! :)