Ye sagai nahin ho sakti (Page 6)

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Originally posted by Shastradhari

sunaina02:

I am really excited about this prediction...plz accept my Hugright now...

Another question (Q pe Q..lol)
Cvs should have released something excited ...so that TRPs can go high..I dont see that signsConfused Why CVs will let go off such oppportunities???
If they dont show promo..then how the audience will get excited and watch???

Hug

Hug to you too.

These CVs are very inexpereinced compared to other PHs. They do not know what clicks the TRP audience. This is the first show they are making for "TRP makingbehenjis" . Their previous shows were made for youtube hopping crowd . 
They think symbolism do the work of promo , but me a behenji is tubelitic and often miss those symbolisms.

Nani should be shown more in the promos and her decisive role .  Though Arnav is the bread earner , but she is the matriarch of the family who accpeted Arnav and Anjali when they were thrown on the streets.

Somewhere early this week, In SBB segment-Khushi and Anjali were talking about "this serial is more of signs"..u see lots of signs..for future. So i guess there u go..
I am so excited and thrilled to see both getting engagerd and spend some time together.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunaina02

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Actually ASR's family ( minus Shyam) will jump at any bride for ASR. If they could accept Payal , there can be no reason not to accept Khushi. 

Khushis family will be overjoyed. both the sisters going to same household.

Maami is going to have a fit when she hears of ASR & Khushi sagai... I cannot help laughing thinking of what she will say... Phati Sari and Khoon Bhari Taang!!! 1722 (ek saath do do) bahenen ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DCgirlDiamondLifesunaina02

DCgirl Goldie
DCgirl
DCgirl

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Someone please explain why naani would say no to PayAsh engagement... why would their engagement be dependent on ASR/LA engagement..

The reason cited by ASR was that he does not love LA so he did not want to go ahead with the engagement...

Then, how can the family say now ASR get married to Khushi (the family is unaware of ASR's feelings for Khuhsi) ... wouldn't it be lame to ask a guy to get engaged to another when he has already made it very clear that he will not get engaged because he does not love the other...

I understand we all want to see ASR  & KKG together...but it does not seem logical to me..

It was always Nanis stand - that ASR being elder must get married first .

Unfortunately  Nanis logic setting is very different.

@Sunaina I know Nani always said that ASR should get married first but how can she call-off/postpone Akash-Payal engagement now? What about Payal? already her baarat went back once... this would be hard on her and what would the Gupta family have say about this? I agree with LadyLaLa that if Arnav didn't wanna marry La because he didn't love her and didn't wanna string her along how can they ask him to get engaged to Khushi now? No one in the family is aware of their mutual attraction yet and also Anjali loved La, just because she left doesn't mean they will ask Khushi to step in... what about Khushi? Did she have a say in this?
The deal also doesn't make sense to me at all...
I would like Arnav - Khushi to get together and get engaged or married and I know this show is all about Devi's Maiyya's fantastic plan to bring them together but it just doesn't make sense to me that Arnav-Khushi will get engaged in this party...
well, if this happens, then I will be really impressed with the CVs as this is such an unpredictable turn. If this sets up stage for more Arnav-Khushi scenes, then I am happy to look forward to them Big smile
DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
@DCgirl:

Khushi will say yes because payal's engagement will get ruined. Since ASR will only amke a deal for sagai, not marriage for now.

sunaina02

DCgirl Goldie
DCgirl
DCgirl

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

@DCgirl:

Khushi will say yes because payal's engagement will get ruined. Since ASR will only amke a deal for sagai, not marriage for now.

I understand Khushi is the epitome of patience and kindness but didn't she say in one episode to Arnav that  for her the highest of the insults would be that a man would wanna keep relations with a girl but doesn't wanna give a name to it?
If Arnav didn't feel right in stringing along Lavanya just because he didn't love her, why would he be ready to make a deal with Khushi now? He thought about La's feelings but what about Khushi's feelings? Cry
Don't get me wrong I think it will be fun to watch the deal track but it is beyond my logic, unfortunately.
LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DCgirl

@DCgirl:

I understand Khushi is the epitome of patience and kindness but didn't she say in one episode to Arnav that  for her the highest of the insults would be that a man would wanna keep relations with a girl but doesn't wanna give a name to it?
If Arnav didn't feel right in stringing along Lavanya just because he didn't love her, why would he be ready to make a deal with Khushi now? He thought about La's feelings but what about Khushi's feelings? Cry
Don't get me wrong I think it will be fun to watch the deal track but it is beyond my logic, unfortunately.

This is it. How can Naani who knows the pain of a broken engagement stop PayAsh engagement.. both Naani / Anji have gone through this in the past...

As per my thinking ( I may be wrong) after much debate the PayAsh engagement will go through and ASR wills start wooing Khushi... now that he is fancy free and footloose... ooh l like the sound of it ROFL
ROFLROFL

DCgirl

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

@DCgirl:

Exactly, everthing will happen at the spur of the moment

Pujari : jaldi ladka ledki ko boliye - muharat nikal jayega

Nani : Arnav -  koi ledki dhoondke lao ya Laxmi ready hai - brocade pehen ke , sagai tumhari aaj hi hogi

Anjali:    meri thaali mein sab kuchh hai , sirf  ledki wale nahin hai

Lavanya: ( In the airport) : Thank God shaadi se bach gayi , chamkili ne mujhko jadu-tona ki. London ja ke  ek gore ko pakad loongi aur zindagi bhar live-in karungi.

mami:  phati sari ka planwa excelltwa hua, pehle Khoon bhati tang in , phir miss tip-tap out , finalwa - phati - sari in

ASR::  Business of getting engaged, if  you cant get the client,  look for her under the table, over the chair, in the poolside - thats it -  khushi!

Arnav:  Khushi - deal is a deal - you cannot back out .

Khushi:  Shyamji se bchne ke liye  yeh ek tarika hai aur main jiji ki mangni todne ka kaaran nahin ban sakti , unko bhi nahin banne dungi, chahe kitne baar meri matiyon ki haar tod  de.

Shyam:  Yeh kya ho raha hai ?  devi maiyan, allah, jesus christ sab milkar mujhe nahin bacha sakte.

DCgirl

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DCgirl

@DCgirl:

becuase in his inner mind  he knows that he loves and desires Khushi . That is the reason he understood LA is not that woman with whom he wants to spend his life.

Go to top