Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MAANEET FINALLY SEPERATED...:((((..MKM updated pg3 (Page 6)

bahi. IF-Sizzlerz
bahi.
bahi.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
I think they had started their searching for new shows since the romours were out.

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asradrashtifan

she can build chemistry with anyone and the proof for that was the performance in aakhri salam.Oh my god with nishant she made such a hot pair and they burnt the floor with their oo lalalala lalaEmbarrassedand what more to add those lifts were so beautiful and endearing..Ooo CANT STOP  blushing Embarrassed.tHANK YOU SO MUCH EKTA KAPOOOR FOR SIGNING DRAHSTI AND NOW U JUST WAIT EVERYONE SHE WOULD SET THE SCREEN ON FIRE WITH HER CHEMISTRY WITH HER NEW CO ACTOR WHOM I am very sure would be equally professional like DRASHTI plus a good actor n the one who could speak a LITTLE ENGLISH and belongs to her club of sophistication and definitely no pda hungry one.Angry...so for now thank u so much for taking drashti in ur new show n pls take sum evry hawwwt guy as her co actor...KSG would be perfect.

I would like to quote and highlight your stupidity and directly laugh out loud at your horrendous taste. Did I just read that the beautiful Drashti Dhami has chemistry with a tall lanky tree of a pole named Nishant who swayed and dangled like a daddy long legged spider. ROFL

Seeing as how your obsessive creepy love for DD has reached this insane level totally shows me that you would possibly even consider that a fly or mosquito has chemistry with her just to bring GC down.

And you basically have no right to judge whether anyone can speak English when you yourself sound like an uneducated flop = ) Learn to spell you little shit stirrer. It's 'Your', 'please', 'every' and 'hot'.

You, my darling is a prime example of what I like to call a 'Keyboard Warrior'. However, the term warrior does not suit you sweet heart. Maybe I shall re-word it and call you a 'Cribbling psycho path'. Yes I am directly bashing you. And yes I do not give a shit. Please step away from this forum, or I might be forced to call Pest control.

OH and I purposely changed your font and size. It was ugly.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya204maahifunLuvGuruRati11puthGurruKiDeewani-MissIamTheBoss-Nia04-Serenity_me

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HER WITH KSG OR VIVIAN.

But none of them would like to see you Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maahifunputhLuvGuruRati11MissIamTheBossSerenity_me

puth IF-Dazzler
puth
puth

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

she can build chemistry with anyone and the proof for that was the performance in aakhri salam.Oh my god with nishant she made such a hot pair and they burnt the floor with their oo lalalala lalaEmbarrassedand what more to add those lifts were so beautiful and endearing..Ooo CANT STOP  blushing Embarrassed.tHANK YOU SO MUCH EKTA KAPOOOR FOR SIGNING DRAHSTI AND NOW U JUST WAIT EVERYONE SHE WOULD SET THE SCREEN ON FIRE WITH HER CHEMISTRY WITH HER NEW CO ACTOR WHOM I am very sure would be equally professional like DRASHTI plus a good actor n the one who could speak a LITTLE ENGLISH and belongs to her club of sophistication and definitely no pda hungry one.Angry...so for now thank u so much for taking drashti in ur new show n pls take sum evry hawwwt guy as her co actor...KSG would be perfect.

I would like to quote and highlight your stupidity and directly laugh out loud at your horrendous taste. Did I just read that the beautiful Drashti Dhami has chemistry with a tall lanky tree of a pole named Nishant who swayed and dangled like a daddy long legged spider. ROFL

Seeing as how your obsessive creepy love for DD has reached this insane level totally shows me that you would possibly even consider that a fly or mosquito has chemistry with her just to bring GC down.

And you basically have no right to judge whether anyone can speak English when you yourself sound like an uneducated flop = ) Learn to spell you little shit stirrer. It's 'Your', 'please', 'every' and 'hot'.

You, my darling is a prime example of what I like to call a 'Keyboard Warrior'. However, the term warrior does not suit you sweet heart. Maybe I shall re-word it and call you a 'Cribbling psycho path'. Yes I am directly bashing you. And yes I do not give a shit. Please step away from this forum, or I might be forced to call Pest control.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
awesome reply ever

Edited by puth - 16 December 2011 at 9:12am
MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

I would like to quote and highlight your stupidity and directly laugh out loud at your horrendous taste. Did I just read that the beautiful Drashti Dhami has chemistry with a tall lanky tree of a pole named Nishant who swayed and dangled like a daddy long legged spider. ROFL

ClapClapClap AWESOME REPLY...ROFLROFL
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Mishti I appreciate your news and spoilers in the forum but as u can see the post has once again turned into a DD vs GC battlezone when we dont even know the news is confirmed or not ...So plss next time lets give news which r coming from a official website so that noone gets into any sort of fight here

And can all take a chill pill plss ..at least now with show over ,can this silly fight between fan grps stop here ?

Closing this topic
Geet DT

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyM

Go to top