MAANEET FINALLY SEPERATED...:((((..MKM updated pg3 - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uvsss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
maaneet will never get seperated .😊
iam happy for gc and dd. they should work with diff actors for a change but i hope to see them togehter onscreen later.
chemistry between gc and dd is unmatchable they r the best.i  will like to see them in new shows but i would love to see them togehter onscreen.
Jyoti121 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

r

Edited by Jyoti121 - 12 years ago
Well what u all said is right...i agree but we as maaneet fans wanted them to work together...no matter was it GHSP part 2 or whatelse...

Now when thay have got new projects and both of them working with  production houses makes everything feels so awkward and sad as well...

But ya m also happy for both DD and GC,,,,God bless them both and hope they excel a lot in whatever they do,,,,

We still can pray that both of them work together in future,,,,,being professionalists its understood that whatver they are doing is okay and when we are in a habit of seeing them together it becomes more difficult

Still all our good wishes with both of them...!!!

maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I M HAPPY THAT MY FAV STAR IS AGAIN BACK ON SCREEN ,LOVE U MY GC AND DD
BUT MY STRUGLE FOR GHSP SEASON 2 IS NOT FINISHED,I WILL TRY AND TRY AND TRY TRY
ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sharing...gud luck to both gc n dd..πŸ‘πŸΌ
i am super excited fr drashti's new show...cant wait.πŸ˜ƒ

-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
during launch of bade ache lagthe hai ekta had said she wants to launch youth oriented shows as she has done lot of saas bahu sagaa's!!
i hope if dd is doin sumthin with her it ll be a gr8 show!! n am die hard fan of dd too!! may be doin different shows wil give them n their fans a break to end the rumors regardin their personnel life!!
later gc n dd can always come back together with bang!!
congrats gc n dd
Edited by mymagic13 - 12 years ago
asradrashtifan thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†finally this news. Such a relief .Thank you ekta for giving me the best news of this year. First drashti got free and now she is doing ekta's show with a new actor and I am very very sure that she can build chemistry with anyone and the proof for that was the performance in aakhri salam.Oh my god with nishant she made such a hot pair and they burnt the floor with their oo lalalala lala😳😳😳😳and what more to add those lifts were so beautiful and endearing..Ooo CANT STOP  blushing 😳😳😳😳.tHANK YOU SO MUCH EKTA KAPOOOR FOR SIGNING DRAHSTI AND NOW U JUST WAIT EVERYONE SHE WOULD SET THE SCREEN ON FIRE WITH HER CHEMISTRY WITH HER NEW CO ACTOR WHOM I am very sure would be equally professional like DRASHTI plus a good actor n the one who could speak a LITTLE ENGLISH and belongs to her club of sophistication and definitely no pda hungry one.😑😑😑😑...so for now thank u so much for taking drashti in ur new show n pls take sum evry hawwwt guy as her co actor...KSG would be perfect.
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i would love to watch dd with ksg!!
sneha.juneja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Aahhh!!
Me so so so happy Hawwttiieee will b back on screen...

Though i m a Maaneet Fan & would luv to c thm together..
Bt sumthing is better thn nothing..
& who knows wat future holds..

Bt 1 baat samajh nahi aayi.. y ppl r bashing thm..
its a gud news.. atleast v'll b able to c thm..
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

thanks for sharing the news...atleast we can see them...be happy for that...