Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Superb Acting By Mohnish Behl Yesterday

amansharma thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Excellent acting by MB .Flawless it showed his emotions that he is trying to hide and his love for nidhi.The chemistry between the leads at dinner where his eyes is contantly searching hers even while talking to the doctor.Now they should show some physical chemistry too him holding her if she falls,accidental touches.i was waiting for the dance guess it will happen only next week.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Agree...mb was awesome..n kritz was gorgeous...! Th leads hv sparkling chemistry...
Also agree..its time...Ashni get physical
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yesterday's 15th December's episode was very very well made. There was not a single scene which was irrelevant. Not a single dialogue which was redundant.This show is extremely well directed. The screenplay, the way the scenes change the background music, everything is just right

There were two scenes which were the highlight of the episode

1 The scene where Ashutosh spots Nisdhi and then they sit on the same table. The song which played in the background was exquisite. She was looking superb in that Saree and he was looking mindblowingly handsome

Expressions on their faces worth seeing. Proves that both are good actors
But at the same time what made this scene even more noteworthy and special was the background music. The beats and the pauses. It increased the impact of the scene

This show really has a good director

2 Second scene was when Ashutosh breaks own again in front of Aermaan.

The dialogue was not overly done. It was natural and believable.. The way he portrayed it was superb. The way he said but it hurts brought tears to my eyes

I just hope that they get togather soon

It is marvelous this show and hats off to the whole team  Edited by NandiniPS - 12 years ago
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
There was a point when I used to underestimate MB's acting prowess in the context of portrayal of this particular character, Ashutosh. But this man has proved to skeptics like me that if you put your heart and soul into doing something, then no one can restrain from the urge to say Bravo! hats off to you and shame on myself for ever being askance about your skills. This man has brought Ashutosh to life. He is actually making us empathise with Ashutosh's pain, dilemna and frustration..he has made Ashutosh an exemplary citation of selfless love. last night the way he gazed at her again reminded me of the way he had adoringly looked at her in the restaurant as though in the whole wide world there was no other person worthy of being admired and his heart's desires and feelings seemed to be in his eyes at that point. One could see the sea of love that his heart embodies for her and one could almost feel that this was on his lips, "Dr Nidhi, I love you and am in agony for having had to hurt you"...and later me and my mom were left misty eyed when he said how helpless he felt to be in this dilemna and how empty he felt without Dr Nidhi. He left not only Armaan but everyone who have their hearts' in the right places feeling moved and in agony..and that last scene..wow the way his lips quirked to form a poignant smile on seeing Dr Nidhi gleefully ordering a sumptious meal for herself showed he loved her and then the manner in which he awkwardly got up and mustered up enough courage to approach her..wow the tension in the air was so thick then that one could cut it with a knife..hoping that he keeps up the good work.👏
Acting is in his genes na1111

After all he is Nutan ji's son
Edited by NandiniPS - 12 years ago
Ktlk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I AM ALSO AGREE WITH U. MB. SIR IS REALY SUPERB.
Any one can see that he has put his heart and soul in this role
Kavya.S thumbnail
yup he was absolutely amazing...just loved him..