•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
i saw pratigya after a week or two and their dressing got so weird!!! sweaters and shaals over saaries????? they don't look nice and i think they look like they have gained weight or sometin is it just me or you guys tooo
even me not liking their sweaters n shawls.. they all r fit n fine only.. but hose ma,eover shows us like tht i guess...
same here...even i dint like the sweaters!!!hope dey will be back sooon in their original form
maybe I'm the only one but I was actually pleased that they've started wearing sweaters and shawls. It's a change from the usual, plus what else are they supposed to do when it gets cold on the set?
It could be just me though, but I even liked this last year.
in allahbad there are winter season so thats why they wear sweaters and shawls..
ifor me it looks original that in winters they r wearing winter clothes and all of them looking cute too 😳
Originally posted by telstra

ifor me it looks original that in winters they r wearing winter clothes and all of them looking cute too 😳

Originally posted by idreeskhan123

in allahbad there are winter season so thats why they wear sweaters and shawls..
really...😃
Its winters so dey av to show it...
shawls ka ni paataa hamara handshum hawtiepie lukkss KILLLERR in jacketttsss  <3

buh well yyaaa d shawls n esp arushia n menakas sweatrs r soo cheappp eeoowww