Posted: 12 years ago
Rana is more alert now and will b keep checking Janvi's every move after this Param's incident..  She should b more carefull.. Janvi has Surya's support now. But he can't stay near her forever. She need not to worry abt Kuldeep. But after 10 days, she has to stay wid Param again..😑  Though Surya warned Param not to misbehave wid Janvi, i think Param is not going to sit silent.. Rana will support Param for sure..🀒  So i think Janvi is not safe in Haveli until Surya tells Rana tht  'Janvi is only my   W(L)ife' πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰and puts Sindoor on her forehead.. πŸ˜ƒ

What u guys think?
Hey, first of all, i like the topic you have started.

And in my view, i think Jhanvi will not be staying with Param again. I have a feeling (i may be wrong) that Surya will develop a very deep attachment with Jhanvi after his 5 days and if Kuldeep keeps giving excuses, Jhanvi and Surya may have a few more days together. Even if Jhanvi does go to Param it might be for only a day coz i have a strong feeling that  Surya won't be able to let Jhanvi go. 

As we all know, Surya is the possessive type, once he develops a strong enough bond with Jhanvi he will NOT be comfortable in sharing any longer. 
I also have same kind of feeling, things will go fine between Surya and Kuldeep and they might be mutually agree on part Jhanvi not staying with Kuldeep at all... I am just imagining scene, where Surya will go to talk with his elder brother about Jhanvi, feeling hesitant to talk about...😍 and Kuldeep telling he knows what he wants to discuss...😳
umm...sorry to interrupt but bahut zyaada fast forwarding ho raha hai na Jaya ka emotion ka????...i mean surya going to the extent of negating Jhanvi with Param or Surya going to Kuldeep asking that Jhanvi should stay with her...
i have a feeling Param might take Surya's advice of winning a woman's heart seriously...  i feel he'll do good things to Janvi... but he would be disappointed or fuming to see Janvi giving more attention to Surya... and not thinking of him at all...

I Darshana i like that scenario. I mean Kuldeep will have problem with this arrangement, he would be fine with it and Surya will be happy to get what he wants without saying the exact words lol

and Sujji, when i read ur bit...i immediately thought 
"why did i not think of that'!. Offcourse. Param is a big fan of surya and usually always takes his advice and looks up to him. He may just do what Surya said...but after seeing that all his efforts are going unnoticed he may just get really frustrated and ... ( i don't know exactly what he'l do when hes frustrated so ill leave that blank). 
but wud be quite difficult for Mr. Pervert ...

Seriously doesn't that guy think of anything else other than you-know-what??
Edited by poulomi12 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by darshana23

I also have same kind of feeling, things will go fine between Surya and Kuldeep and they might be mutually agree on part Jhanvi not staying with Kuldeep at all... I am just imagining scene, where Surya will go to talk with his elder brother about Jhanvi, feeling hesitant to talk about...😍 and Kuldeep telling he knows what he wants to discuss...😳

Seems quite impossible to me at this stage... but who knows maybe after 5 days, he'll be really concerned!!

😍

Talking about Safety!!!     that too for Janvi??!!.  Thanks for the short memory of the viewers.
Please recall her introduction and earlier episodes with Amba ( her guardian mother).
She was shown as an expert boxer Man!!!   For God's sake Remind same the serial writers as well.

Weaping and helpless looks don't suit the charecter.  Its boring seeing her crying.
I agree wid u but sorry now situation is different it's not college going girl matter it's a family matter and family matter men boxing se nahi intelligibly tackle karanaa hota hai. rember param's incident she did it. so she is not safe at haveli coz surya's nature is flexible , shivlali has no voice and enemies are powerfull.