sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guess_wh0

Originally posted by sarasingh86

Originally posted by guess_wh0

Boycott Colors!!!

This is not about one person. Mahek has thousands of fans who are creating such an uproar over her elimination. Never seen a single fan of Shonali. Colors over-did it this time. It used to be subtle before so they could get away with it. This is just too much. We all know Sky or Juhi are going to win it. Sky says it straight up on the show that me you and sunny are the final three.

Dear...Shonali, amar n sky also talked about mehak's connection in uncensored videos as well. Would u like to believe that as well. So its nothing but a blame game...But I must say things are not fair this time..

Nope only Shonali did. Amar and Sky listened. And we all know how trustworthy Shonali is.

So if u are not ready to believe that clear statement by her how can u believe the article as well. Its nothing but  all done by sallu mia  to get mehak out of the house  n clear his image

amina.ahmedraza Goldie
amina.ahmedraza
amina.ahmedraza

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
i m a mehek's fan ... probably this post is right too .. probably juhi wins too .. but i dont believe in such resources ... i dont believe in accusing any one either juhi, sachin, pb or madhu .. they might have connections but without knowing ground realities cant really put anything as a comment in writing ! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khamosshhhmango-frostTony_StraK786

Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged

@Khusi   - Even I agree that Mehak's eviction was unfair..It was shocking to us as well . There is high manipulation going on for sure. But as people are blaming sky n his family for that .This is ridiculous. Clearly even nishu stated that it was salman who made the last call to save himself. So I feel that yes mehak fans were cheated for sure. Sorry for saying mehak fans...i meant some mehak fans... But if u check website u will see urself their behavior.But I do agree that something is fishy in BB this timeSmile
Yes, i agree without proofs not rumour is the truthBig smile. But the fact that somewhere down the line BB is going through manupilation of votes this time .
smartypant IF-Dazzler
smartypant
smartypant

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
I just think some of Mehak's fans are taking this way overboard. Have you considered that MAYBE she didn't get votes after all? I see Mehak has a good fanbase in this forum, but that doesn't account for the whole country. I feel like everyone's speculating over how voting is rigged and so and so's influencing the show.. Maybe it isn't.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ann33fall06

sosweet IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
StarkGirl93 IF-Rockerz
StarkGirl93
StarkGirl93

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
lol i wouldnt be surprised if this were true!!! they are all low class freaks!!!
VAZ2011 Goldie
VAZ2011
VAZ2011

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged

I think u missed something , If u will go to BB website, tones of fake ids are roaming , posting same thing 10 times on the video. This is private blog written by someone smartly. MEHAK fans are so frustrated, previously they were threatening to leave website but notw this is new funda by them..Here are some comment I found there as well.

DiD U Forgot to copy paste this from BB website as well. OK let me show you.(These are written in reply to above article)

WHAT A FAKE NEWS. THIS IS WRITTEN IN BLOGPOST N IS NOTHING BUT HAVING SOMEONE'S PERSONAL VIEWS. IT IS NCREDIBLE SOURCE AT ALL. ALSO ONE CAN CHECK SPELLING MISTAKES IN THE ARTICLE TO KNOW THAT IT IS TOTAL CRAP. BASICALLY EVERYONE KNOWS THAT SALMAN IS HELPING MEHAK DQ. MANY LEADING NEWSPAPERS AND CELEBRITIES CONFIRMED IT AS WELL.SO MEHAK'S PR MACHINERY CAME UP WITH AN IDEA OF MALIGNING SKY'S NAME BY PUTTING SAME ACCUSATIONS TO DIVERT THE ATTENTION FROM SALMAN-MEHAK PLOT. BUT IT WILL NOT WORK SINCE WE ARE NO FOOLS TO BELIEVE IN IS THIS CRAP. U GUYS CAN DO AS MANY PROPAGANDA BUT CANNOT BEAT TRUTHFUL HONEST PERSON SKY

AND THIS ONE :(fake profile with harleen kaur -just post same commenta again n again n has spammed the website, everyone knows about it over there)

Harleen Kaur PUT YOUR WHOLE EFFORT INTO IT..DOUBLE UR POSTING...U CAN'T DO ANYTHING BY FAKE DRAMA...SACKO RAKE SAYIAN MAR SAKE HAI KOI...GOD IS WITH SKY...SO FREAKIN BUZZ OFF

So its gud to see both sides of the story

Sarasingh control yaar control LOL and could you tell me, if Salman himself came and told you about him supporting Mahek Chahael..

Just want to tell you that please dont start getting all personal, jaise we took salamn-mahek link up with a pinch of salt, you will have to take this one Kya karen Dil hai ki manta nahi..there has to be some explaination of people with the likes of Sanjay dutt taking Sky's obnoxious behavior and also patting his back by saying..sahi ja rahe ho...Confused 

aap me se hi kissi ne kaha tha, bina aag ke duan nahi uthata so somewhere something has to be there for this rumour to crop up..right????

Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -P.K.LeLe-

Hahahaha what a joke dharasti Dhami.
Excuse me?ConfusedYou talking to me?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index