Why fooling the AAM JANTA? - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
I will go mad in this forum, Dont know what to beleive
lol i wouldnt be surprised if this were true!!! they are all low class freaks!!!
Originally posted by sarasingh86

I think u missed something , If u will go to BB website, tones of fake ids are roaming , posting same thing 10 times on the video. This is private blog written by someone smartly. MEHAK fans are so frustrated, previously they were threatening to leave website but notw this is new funda by them..Here are some comment I found there as well.

DiD U Forgot to copy paste this from BB website as well. OK let me show you.(These are written in reply to above article)

WHAT A FAKE NEWS. THIS IS WRITTEN IN BLOGPOST N IS NOTHING BUT HAVING SOMEONE'S PERSONAL VIEWS. IT IS NCREDIBLE SOURCE AT ALL. ALSO ONE CAN CHECK SPELLING MISTAKES IN THE ARTICLE TO KNOW THAT IT IS TOTAL CRAP. BASICALLY EVERYONE KNOWS THAT SALMAN IS HELPING MEHAK DQ. MANY LEADING NEWSPAPERS AND CELEBRITIES CONFIRMED IT AS WELL.SO MEHAK'S PR MACHINERY CAME UP WITH AN IDEA OF MALIGNING SKY'S NAME BY PUTTING SAME ACCUSATIONS TO DIVERT THE ATTENTION FROM SALMAN-MEHAK PLOT. BUT IT WILL NOT WORK SINCE WE ARE NO FOOLS TO BELIEVE IN IS THIS CRAP. U GUYS CAN DO AS MANY PROPAGANDA BUT CANNOT BEAT TRUTHFUL HONEST PERSON SKY

AND THIS ONE :(fake profile with harleen kaur -just post same commenta again n again n has spammed the website, everyone knows about it over there)

Harleen Kaur PUT YOUR WHOLE EFFORT INTO IT..DOUBLE UR POSTING...U CAN'T DO ANYTHING BY FAKE DRAMA...SACKO RAKE SAYIAN MAR SAKE HAI KOI...GOD IS WITH SKY...SO FREAKIN BUZZ OFF

So its gud to see both sides of the story

Sarasingh control yaar control πŸ˜† and could you tell me, if Salman himself came and told you about him supporting Mahek Chahael..

Just want to tell you that please dont start getting all personal, jaise we took salamn-mahek link up with a pinch of salt, you will have to take this one Kya karen Dil hai ki manta nahi..there has to be some explaination of people with the likes of Sanjay dutt taking Sky's obnoxious behavior and also patting his back by saying..sahi ja rahe ho...πŸ˜• 

aap me se hi kissi ne kaha tha, bina aag ke duan nahi uthata so somewhere something has to be there for this rumour to crop up..right????

Originally posted by -P.K.LeLe-

Hahahaha what a joke dharasti Dhami.
Excuse me?πŸ˜•You talking to me?
My take on this post is yaar, whats happening at the top level with colors, BB and celebrities no body knows for sure...we discuss everything based on what is shown to us, our speculations and then rumors ofcourse..

They are fooling AAM JANTA and minting piles of money, but my worry is why is this AAM JANTA getting fooled. We should just stop voting instead...AAM JANTA will definitely be not so AAM then...

No, talking to your DP
P.K.Lele pls edit your post in my thread and remove that link..last thing I want is my thread getting closed because of you guys...

No, talking to your DP
Oh Yah! Whatever!Keep talking thenπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ€” Someone/ some profile named Harleen kaur is keep copy pasting the whole news every two lines in the COLORS TV web pag. what a waste of web space...
I think its high time ppl just move on. According to Mahek She's is loved by  a lot and will be in movies soon. look fwd to that.

Originally posted by maureen100001

πŸ€” Someone/ some profile named Harleen kaur is keep copy pasting the whole news every two lines in the COLORS TV web pag. what a waste of web space...
I think its high time ppl just move on. According to Mahek She's is loved by  a lot and will be in movies soon. look fwd to that.

πŸ˜†...the topic makers post makes laugh ..🀣
if sky or juhi wins they dont want to give the credit to sky or juhi who win by public votes.
they want to say they win just bcoz its manipulated ...indirectly they r threatening BB by reminding not to make sky or juhi win ..i am glad that thr is no scripting or rigging for the finalist as the votes r audit-able for finals ...
Juhi's hubby /PB etc already said that they will celebrate Juhi's B'day.. other than BHAI no one can influence color for Mahek.. anyway why bother, she is coming back for more Fake..