Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

natasha.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
sorry...dis is an artcile so i cant belieav on it... bt i guess they r playng wid janta.. 
Boycott Colors!!!

This is not about one person. Mahek has thousands of fans who are creating such an uproar over her elimination. Never seen a single fan of Shonali. Colors over-did it this time. It used to be subtle before so they could get away with it. This is just too much. We all know Sky or Juhi are going to win it. Sky says it straight up on the show that me you and sunny are the final three.
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ssshhh

Just like I never believed d innumerable articles speculating abt Mahek, similarly I also don't believe dis.

Articles/ sources r usually full of speculations nd if posted a 100 times appear true. Need something more concrete dan dis.

But I do firmly believe dat Mahek's eviction was BB's doing coz of d 2 totally different spoiler informations by relaible sources. First tym spoiler info was based on d votes, which clearly had Mahek wid highest votes nd Sho wid lowest. Second tym spoiler info was based on d actaul eviction where Mahek was evicted by BB on Salman's bidding.

Right, I too donot believe in this post but Mahek's forced eviction and later on that post by Nishu somehow makes me point out at BB's procedure of running this show .
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@Khusi   - Even I agree that Mehak's eviction was unfair..It was shocking to us as well . There is high manipulation going on for sure. But as people are blaming sky n his family for that .This is ridiculous. Clearly even nishu stated that it was salman who made the last call to save himself. So I feel that yes mehak fans were cheated for sure. Sorry for saying mehak fans...i meant some mehak fans... But if u check website u will see urself their behavior.But I do agree that something is fishy in BB this time😊
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Originally posted by: guess_wh0

Boycott Colors!!!

This is not about one person. Mahek has thousands of fans who are creating such an uproar over her elimination. Never seen a single fan of Shonali. Colors over-did it this time. It used to be subtle before so they could get away with it. This is just too much. We all know Sky or Juhi are going to win it. Sky says it straight up on the show that me you and sunny are the final three.

Dear...Shonali, amar n sky also talked about mehak's connection in uncensored videos as well. Would u like to believe that as well. So its nothing but a blame game...But I must say things are not fair this time..

Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

Dear...Shonali, amar n sky also talked about mehak's connection in uncensored videos as well. Would u like to believe that as well. So its nothing but a blame game...But I must say things are not fair this time..

Nope only Shonali did. Amar and Sky listened. And we all know how trustworthy Shonali is.
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Originally posted by: guess_wh0

Nope only Shonali did. Amar and Sky listened. And we all know how trustworthy Shonali is.

So if u are not ready to believe that clear statement by her how can u believe the article as well. Its nothing but  all done by sallu mia  to get mehak out of the house  n clear his image

amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i m a mehek's fan ... probably this post is right too .. probably juhi wins too .. but i dont believe in such resources ... i dont believe in accusing any one either juhi, sachin, pb or madhu .. they might have connections but without knowing ground realities cant really put anything as a comment in writing ! 
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

@Khusi   - Even I agree that Mehak's eviction was unfair..It was shocking to us as well . There is high manipulation going on for sure. But as people are blaming sky n his family for that .This is ridiculous. Clearly even nishu stated that it was salman who made the last call to save himself. So I feel that yes mehak fans were cheated for sure. Sorry for saying mehak fans...i meant some mehak fans... But if u check website u will see urself their behavior.But I do agree that something is fishy in BB this time😊

Yes, i agree without proofs not rumour is the truthπŸ˜ƒ. But the fact that somewhere down the line BB is going through manupilation of votes this time .
smartypant thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I just think some of Mehak's fans are taking this way overboard. Have you considered that MAYBE she didn't get votes after all? I see Mehak has a good fanbase in this forum, but that doesn't account for the whole country. I feel like everyone's speculating over how voting is rigged and so and so's influencing the show.. Maybe it isn't.