India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Ore Piya became B-ore-Piya!!

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Ore Piya is one of my most favorite romantic songs, and would love to see a vm on ManVeer on this song, but on Akash and Moniya this song seemed like crap. No chemistry, no sparks whatsoever. Whatever romance they were trying to do seemed totally like acting, even though they were acting lol but it didn't seem genuine for the viewers to believe it, appreciate it, or feel that they have some passion or chemistry.

For me that seq of Ore Piya became Bore-re-Piya.... because everything seemed so made up and fake. There was no subtlety, no charm, no breathlessness for the fan girls lol.  Imagine if UV was in that seq, my TV screen would have burned... and it would have been hot as hell.

I want a song seq for ManVeer too now, even if its a dream sequence cause its too early for ManVeer to get closer to each other!!!

Edited by mahi0809 - 15 December 2011 at 10:49pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadaforevertaanuBarunkidewani--ANGEL--SidNeeti-fanpinkssWhiteNights...yajnaseni..saaniakhffkhanS.H.I.E.L.D.shena07NusiSgArhainAshish*Dakoo_Minzy*-Rema-BinKuchKahe..SiaRa..SmokeySilence.

Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
it was boring i just watched few seconds of it and skipped to uv's part.their chemistry more like bro-sis than a coupleLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaBarunkidewaniS.H.I.E.L.D.saaniakhffkhanBinKuchKahe..SiaRa.-SilverAngel-

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

it was boring i just watched few seconds of it and skipped to uv's part.their chemistry more like bro-sis than a coupleLOL

ROFL
Exactly !!... What Akash did for Moniya today could come under: "Bhaiyya mere rakhi ke bandhan ko nibhaana"... like bro sacrificing for a sis !! ...ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaBarunkidewaniprachurya..yajnaseni..saaniakhffkhanS.H.I.E.L.D.shena07-Rema-.SiaRa.

Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

ROFL
Exactly !!... What Akash did for Moniya today could come under: "Bhaiyya mere rakhi ke bandhan ko nibhaana"... like bro sacrificing for a sis !! ...ROFL

i want to see a whole raksha bhandan sequence where akash is getting a rakhi tied on his hand and song in the background is ek hazaroo me meri bhena hainn...LOL uday sitting nxt to manayta  n feeds akash ladoo. at the end akash tells uday meri choti bhena ka khayal rakna jijajiROFL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

filmyprincessprachuryaBarunkidewani.SiaRa.

ILovePushan Groupbie
ILovePushan
ILovePushan

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Can't agree more.Although they acted well...as an individual.But not as a mixture.Romance can't be romance if they don't get mixed.Which was missing in the total act.Moreover Abhishek got a permanent ''Main Dukhi hoon '' image. Which suits with Agle Janam Mohe Betya Kiyjo serials.But not beside Munya.She is still a child.Even looks more immature than J.I wonder why they chose Abhishek for this song?

Infact all the love songs like ...''Bin tere''...and others they are selecting for them isn't going with them.Just flop.Thumbs DownI don't know why they are killing these lovely songs??????

Well...only future knows.
Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Barunkidewani.SiaRa.

WhiteNights. IF-Dazzler
WhiteNights.
WhiteNights.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
LOL @ Bore re piya LOL

Actually i am quite upset with them for using up a whole range of soulfoul numbers on MonAsh and wasting their beauty like that. 

However attractive the outer package (song) is, if there is no 'dum' or effectiveness in the content inside (read their colder than dead turkey romance) everything turns out to be a big flop!Ermm when Akash was trying to kiss her *puke* lips, it felt to me as if an older man is trying to molest a young girl, I am sorry for the language but thats exactly how i felt. I shall be honest and admit the only song i liked picturised on them was "gall mitthi mitthi.." and their adorable dance on that.

Oh well coming to the more cheerful part, songs on ManVeerDay Dreaming I know they have a long way to go but still cant we have something? there's gotta be something that will suit them right now. Gotta think of something and the situation as well.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkssBarunkidewaniffkhan.SiaRa.

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

ROFL
HAHA OMFG ROFL...so true

Tanhaaiyaa Newbie
Tanhaaiyaa
Tanhaaiyaa

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

Ore Piya is one of my most favorite romantic songs, and would love to see a vm on ManVeer on this song, but on Akash and Moniya this song seemed like crap. No chemistry, no sparks whatsoever. Whatever romance they were trying to do seemed totally like acting, even though they were acting lol but it didn't seem genuine for the viewers to believe it, appreciate it, or feel that they have some passion or chemistry.

For me that seq of Ore Piya became Bore-re-Piya.... because everything seemed so made up and fake. There was no subtlety, no charm, no breathlessness for the fan girls lol.  Imagine if UV was in that seq, my TV screen would have burned... and it would have been hot as hell.

I want a song seq for ManVeer too now, even if its a dream sequence cause its too early for ManVeer to get closer to each other!!!

Who can tell me what was that song in 15 deccembers episode where the gal comes to the house and they throw a small party with aakash n all... something dheeme dheeme yeh dil mujhse kehne laga... pliz tell me

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index