thank you akash for ur sacrifice today

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
i am a huge manveer fan like many members in this forum so obviously i want manveer together not akash-moniya but lets just look at akash just as a normal guy who got his heart broken in million pieces just for his love so she can live her dream even tho i am not a huge fan of him compare to uday but i still respect & feel proud of akashπŸ‘it's not easy to let go of the girl you love but he did with lot of courage. so akash this post of mine is for u only. you did a great thing today and acted with maturity. moniya would of never went back to her family if u didn't push her to do so. you made her realize that she is not a normal girl n she has a responbility to fulfill as a rajkumari so as a manveer fan i would like to thank u for ur sacrifice u made today. hopefully u find true love in ur life .😳 i am really hoping that moniya's friend realize that moniya has other things to take care of rather than akash like she has a huge responsibilty if moniya is stuck on akash then how will she able to fulfill duties.she def needs a break from akash to get know herself better as a rajkumari.Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 12 years ago
As long as Akash stays away from Moniya, I have no qualms with him!! He's alright then otherwise he's unbearable with Moniya!
Originally posted by mahi0809

As long as Akash stays away from Moniya, I have no qualms with him!! He's alright then otherwise he's unbearable with Moniya!

agree i can't tolerate him either but i liked the way he handled the situation today hopefully he doesn't turn evil later on then i will become a offical akash hater for sure.πŸ˜†
yes thanks for the scarifies its a noble and brave thing to do...now stay away from manyta and we shall all thank you even more πŸ˜Š 
Originally posted by sexyheels

yes thanks for the scarifies its a noble and brave thing to do...now stay away from manyta and we shall all thank you even more πŸ˜Š 
i am hoping that he finds someone in his chawl or better he should date one of manyata's friends since they are the one who actually guided manayta to like akash so they must know more about luv-shuv. akash n chikki would be perfect togetherπŸ˜†
I'm just happy that Akash is out of the picture.With reason or without reason.πŸ˜ƒ

When Akash was romancing with Munya...he was more like ''Dada'' than ''Dear''.😳

So better stay away frm Munya or Manyatha...have romance with Chiki,Miki,Kiki...but sacrifice Munya.

What to tell...I don't like Akash/Abhishek with Munya/Manyatha or Prial.Better stay away Akash.U r too old for her.Shoooh.πŸ€ͺ

Originally posted by ILovePushan

I'm just happy that Akash is out of the picture.With reason or without reason.πŸ˜ƒ

When Akash was romancing with Munya...he was more like ''Dada'' than ''Dear''.😳

So better stay away frm Munya or Manyatha...have romance with Chiki,Miki,Kiki...but sacrifice Munya.

What to tell...I don't like Akash/Abhishek with Munya/Manyatha or Prial.Better stay away Akash.U r too old for her.Shoooh.πŸ€ͺ

i have even given them nicknames manyata calling akash dada as in bro n akash calling manyat as choti(lil sis)πŸ˜†