Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

What is happening in this forum (Page 5)

Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
mashallah!! gr8 post! well said!
btw, as for tht masti pic,,i cudnt see it...cud nyone post it pls?

very well said maham

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged

My take on these rather senseless posts is that have been created by those with a rather low sense of worth and opinion of themselves and therefore are seeking some attention here which they otherwise lack in their life, Ignore them and they will soon get the message.

My message to these sad individuals -Please get some professional help soon for with this kind of warped and impaired thinking you are going to face a lot of emotional and verbal problems as you go through life and the loser is going to be you in the end. We all here in this forum know that this is just an entertainment portal and will carry on with our lives once the serial ends or our interest in it ends What about you?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DTeacher

jasw Goldie
jasw
jasw

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Much needed post, Mahamluvsght! Clap

I loved the pic and was having a happy smile, but reading some of the comments took the smile away! How filthy people can think and for God's sake why these discussions on hand positions! Sometimes the fans themselves do harakiri and when these celebrities will stop giving interviews together or show their off-screen masti, these very set of fans will lament! 

About onscreen grudge on ASR, I really fail to understand the mindset of people comparing ASR with Shyam, I have started watching this show recently around one and half month back, but have seen enough of the backdated episodes to assess this character. ASR is such a character who needs love, affection, care and cheerfulness to take out his deep sense of insecurity. Why don't people do some homework before accusing! 

Unnecessary bashing of the character has already reduced the pull-push rabba vehs. I think the CVs are also afraid to show closeness between the leads who were engaged to others. Hopefully now that the engagements are over we can look forward to some romantic moments without the fear of backlash from certain fan section!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DTeacher

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged

Thanks for the post. Hug

I completely agree with you on this. 

18shabbo IF-Sizzlerz
18shabbo
18shabbo

Darth Vader of CC

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
awesome post honeyClapClapClapClapClap
i said it in another post n i'll say it again...no one can reach da level SARUN has with their natural charm n their real self...
they're not fake as da celebs these particular anti -forum -elements praiseAngry...dis is no way of showing support...
we love them 4 wat they bring out in their characters...we love them 4 wat they show of how plantonic relationships works...da comfort they share is rare n ppl start with if dis is their way of conduct then sumthing sure is cookin...
im awe struck with how human they r...SARUN dont go around the bush n don some other personality 4 us while givin interviews lyk many other celebs do....this is their real self...they cant help been sooo good...n if something is there lurkin somewhere den its their personal issues...(we cant hate a friend if he's a drug addict...so why hate someone 4 their personal choices)n 4 wat we can c they're great human beings...

Go to top