Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Such pestilential posts are price of success, Maham...This forum is hugely successful, throbbing with activity , vibrant   and filled to the brim with the best of the creative minds ..It is a busy hub..It is quite normal that some unwanted guest will want to come in and sneak a few drops of honey for themselves too ...That's the price one pays when  we have got  a rocking forum !!.. Ofc this can be stopped by the simplest of all acts...Ignoring the bashing threads ..but we don't ..By giving importance  to such posts ..we are actually encouraging  the newbies to post inflammatory threads and by consistently replying on the repeat offenders thread ..We r giving them all the encouragement they need...

As for Sarun... it just goes to show how popular they are becoming , that people have begun to scrutinize their each and every action, their body language ..May their  popularity grow and May they become the  'JODI  ON TV ' of all times   & very importantly  may they always keep their friendship boat intact...

Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Who cares about what haters say.. Losers... Probably their own favorite jodi doesnt have that much spark, so they keep coming here to bash our leads...

Like in the movie Guru, Abhishek said..

'Jab Log Tumhari Burayi Karne Langen Toh Samajh Lo Tarakki Kar Rahe Ho'
sumana-13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Such pestilential posts are price of success, Maham...This forum is hugely successful, throbbing with activity , vibrant   and filled to the brim with the best of the creative minds ..It is a busy hub..It is quite normal that some unwanted guest will want to come in and sneak a few drops of honey for themselves too ...That's the price one pays when  we have got  a rocking forum !!.. Ofc this can be stopped by the simplest of all acts...Ignoring the bashing threads ..but we don't ..By giving importance  to such posts ..we are actually encouraging  the newbies to post inflammatory threads and by consistently replying on the repeat offenders thread ..We r giving them all the encouragement they need...

As for Sarun... it just goes to show how popular they are becoming , that people have begun to scrutinize their each and every action, their body language ..May their  popularity grow and May they become the  'JODI  ON TV ' of all times   & very importantly  may they always keep their friendship boat intact...

@ blue you are absolutely right boss 👏... but ppl don't learn man 😒... it has become an automatic reflex action to answer back in such posts 😡...
the same thing happened in my fav forums till the end -DMG 😭, PKYEK  and now here too 😔
sumana-13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: somzz007

PERIOD.

how beautifully n simply you have said it all  Somy !!!! 
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i agree tanthya ,mishti and sumana !

SARUN ROCKS
Shahu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
It leaves me dazed, to see such hatred.
It doesn't matter where it is directed, hate is always ugly.

And SaRun is truly beautiful. The show is beautiful. This forum is beautiful.
Haters to the ugly side of the world, please.

WittyKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: somzz007

PERIOD.

Talk about hitting the nail on the head! 

When your own brain is so small, one presume the same with others! 

They see cheapness because that IS what THEY are! Bechare, blind...hai re nand kishore!

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well said.

Anything and everything seems to be getting criticised. I read a couple of posts yesterday saying the SBS etc. segments did not have a Sarun interview so something was wrong.

And now a problem with this pic which is obviously of two friends having some fun off screen.
surenkal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I read the awful post and am most disgusted. Why should anyone care what the actors do or dont do in their personal life. besides we should respect the  fact that both are in a committed relationship with other people...
These kind of posts should not just be locked but deleted completely
Thanks
Swap-Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Why should people bother about personal lives of actors? I think Sarun share a gr8 off screen friendship and have lots of masti on sets which is good. No one wants to be bored at work isn't it? I think what they show on screen is what matters and people should criticize their acting or characterisations and not butt into their personal lives!
I have seen Sanaya with Mohit and she looks so different with him and so different with Barun. I am positive they are just friends...and good working chemistry between them that's all!