What is happening in this forum - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanx dear for posting this!

frankly the Sarun interviews togeter, r so damn cute that I love to watch them, but when posts were made , i was gettign worried! thanlkx to those pics, i am happy! they share a wonderful bond!

Just report and post no comments on these things..that's all
😡
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

thanks for this... it was much needed

i think criticisms are a part of healthy debate but we should always appreciate the hard work of the ipkknd team. they are great. sanaya and barun work soo hard and act their characters flawlessly along with everyone else. we can discuss whats on our minds but should NOT cross over and bash the actors and or .characters...
Thank you...seriously...i am fed up with all the posts now days...if one of the predictions come true to naya kya ismein...CVs..kuch naya dikhaoo..nahi to aise hona chaiye waise...seriously..Start to enjoy the show...i think people have become really critical and have stopped understanding the characters of the show...😕...aise lagta..ke prob dhoondhne ke liye serial dekhte...😡
I dnt comment on such posts...n i noticd dat post wer bash d char/actors or shw hv replies mor dan 10pgs..i dnt undrstd y der is need 2 shw path to blind ppl.
Once v reply dey get d encouragement 2 make more -ve post.
iknw guys pata nahi kya horah hai
N i dont knw why pple r repling there  it has alrday gone 7 pags tht was the reason tht attention seaker wanted to make the post for JUST HIT REPORT GUYS

Haters gonna hate. ðŸ˜¡

It's sad and quite pathetic, but instead of reacting (so many people did) I cannot understand why people don't just click the REPORT button, write in the report box why you are flagging it and IGNORE the post than by not commenting. These imbeciles thrive off attention and are disgusting creatures.

Also, I have noticed that one or two (one in the main who I have now removed from my 'friends' list after seeing her real truth) so-called stalwarts of the forum are a little cleverer with their snide little digs at characters, actors and even other posters. These one or two posters actually damage the integrity of the forum (the one I mentioned I took off my 'buddy' list forms cliques and attempts to appear intelligent, when the opposite is probably true) and these do a great disservice to IPKKND, as we lose posters and fans through their sinister little tricks. Hopefully, the good and FAIR posters (there are hundreds of us) will always keep this fools down.

Edited by DTeacher - 12 years ago
i agree ,its not right to point on ones characters...even they did nothing like that  jiske liye unke character ko dheela kaha  ja sake...
Thank you So much posting this...I was mad after reading that ridiculous post...
people are jealous...
SARUN have beautiful friendship and they know how to handle their personal life...
We are audience just to enjoy their show not to criticism their personal life...
SARUN u rocks and u will be respected by your fans...keep it upp...
Ignore the trolls, or laugh at them. They're here to rile people up, so don't give in. Continue with the regular discussions, and post your own threads, and let theirs sink to page 400. ðŸ˜‰

And, thank you for the lovely compliment. ðŸ¤—