What is happening in this forum

mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
To begin with , Ipkknd 's forum is the nicest and most pleasent forums on IF with great minds  , extra ordinary creative and mature people who make sense . Kudos to all the Ipkians and sarunaholicks !
My exposure with Ipk's forum and obv my love for Sarun got me hooked here but wht is actually happening to our forum now a days ?

There are  weird posts runnig ard  !Weather its abt SARUN or arshi or the show !

Critizing is a must but r we all forgetting  the docorum in which in should be done >
 NO OFFENCE to any one but from past few days here ever thing is being turned into an isuue . The shoot of payal akkash's wedding came we had post abt Sarun's friendship ?We get their MASTI pic thanks to TT there r posts abt them being cheap HOW REDICILIOUS !

Sarun share the most pure, the most beautiful friendship (MashAllah )  and they are the best !They are like buddies touchwood  and i pray Their bonding  remains like this for ever Innsha-Allah Ameen.

Then comes  arnav , we all wanted him to break up waith LA and dat too in a nice manner well the guy did it Yet we have problems  ! Had he not done it or maybe have been Rude I m sure he would have been grilled !

Can't we b happy with positive sides of the way our show is going? Plus its rocking on trps at NO 4 TH.

I knw there are lope holes there are things to get irritatd about like LA SNANKE AND THE NEWS OF LA'S COME BACK EVEN B4 SHES GONE  and the fact THT W EHAVENT GOT ARSHI'S SCENES AND RABBA VE'S FROM SO LONGGG i agree these r geniuine reasons to talk abt the  first ones are just annoying !

My post is not directed to any one  is not made to hurt any one if I did i'm sorry for dat .

SARUN ROCKS AND SO DOES THE IPK  FORUM !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rukuswasthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
u r right.i don't like the bashing of sarun.they are sharing a nice and beautiful friendship and i don't know  what is the problem in it for others😡
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
its either new people coming with new Ids and trying to create MESS or we our selves   are going off track ! Plz guys we need to stop it n make it our OLD HAPPY forum!
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
the thing is that buddy, we are not happy at all when we get what we wanted. And that's what is the problem. And about the Sarun pics,we shouldn't give a damn to them cause you see where there is goodness, an evil is bound to be there.
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for this... it was much needed

i think criticisms are a part of healthy debate but we should always appreciate the hard work of the ipkknd team. they are great. sanaya and barun work soo hard and act their characters flawlessly along with everyone else. we can discuss whats on our minds but should NOT cross over and bash the actors and or characters...
Edited by geetmaanluv - 12 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
aal izz well... aal izz well...

i've been chanting this ever since da show started. first ppl bashed barun and called him expressionless, then repetitive complaints on tracks, then there was posts for sadistic pleasure and now calling sarun cheap... jeez all im left to say is... aal izz well

PERIOD.
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
we havesuch  great and creative people , coummunity_drive , headoverheels , tanthya, trina ,dashingirl naddiya and others,  and all of others (da true sarun fans ) who make such great posts thts the Ipk atmosphere NOT this ! who are these with new ids poping in and creating ficasso OVER nthg !
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
totally agree...the best is to ignore and report such bashers...they are the cheap minded ppl who can think otherwise of such a pure and beautiful reltn...the IPKKND team gives immense joys to so many of us with their hard work...and we will nevr accept anything wrong being said abt them !!!
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i think the best thing to do is ignore these crackheads...they have no life...if it was unto me then i would create a banner that stated "BARUN AND SANAYA ROCK" and post it everywhere in this forum...i mean the entire forum...

and u know that i am a die hard fan of BARUN AND SANAYA...

MY BLOOD IS ACTUALLY BOILING!😡 KEEDE PADE...

THANKS FOR MAKING THIS POST😃