ridzthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yesterday gay3 said ki 'agar hum bahu ko ye kahen to' on telephone to rajshree to which rj was looking very happy(conviced).aisa kya they are going to say to aksh to which aksh will not deny.it cannot be the true reason due to which they are sending her because for this reason she will not go.
i am afraid for one month we have to bear maheshwaries,not a single glimpse of naksh together plus they have introduced sneha too😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonu. thumbnail

Yes ur rite ..pakka koi jute bolke bajange .aksi ko maheswari house..
kya kara after this much big .. Lesson also thy dint understand anyting ..
Ki jute nahi bolna caheya ..
Aksi wastly she hided thing frm everyone if she use to say to dj and rajbana and thy use to get some nice taught ..really this ppl r just disgusting
sonu. thumbnail

jute bolna aadat hogayi g3 aur bm .. Just said na sumting thy shud learn frm .. small children also ..this thy r learing jute bolna tht to frm anshu
ridzthebest thumbnail
Originally posted by: prachi_chopra9

Yes ur rite ..pakka koi jute bolke bajange .aksi ko maheswari house..
kya kara after this much big .. Lesson also thy dint understand anyting ..
Ki jute nahi bolna caheya ..
Aksi wastly she hided thing frm everyone if she use to say to dj and rajbana and thy use to get some nice taught ..really this ppl r just disgusting

ya i dont know why but i m sure ki this time she will go to mayka.gay3 kuch na kuch bahana bana hi degi.rj never thinks of naitik...she always has to take permision from aksh sasural,naitik is happy or not with decision doesnt matter to her😡😡😡
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Honestly I think their plan backfired immediately. For every negative point gayatri brought up akshara was quick to turn it down and prove she's wrong.
ridzthebest thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaswargikoinahi

Honestly I think their plan backfired immediately. For every negative point gayatri brought up akshara was quick to turn it down and prove she's wrong.

YA hope so their plan fails.i am thinking negative so that its opposite positive happens😆
sonu. thumbnail
Originally posted by: preksha1

ya i dont know why but i m sure ki this time she will go to mayka.gay3 kuch na kuch bahana bana hi degi.rj never thinks of naitik...she always has to take permision from aksh sasural,naitik is happy or not with decision doesnt matter to her

Yes .. rj toh cnt be .. Away frm his hubby even for a day ..per yah she never think's of naksh ..
Its too much yaar how can ppl expect the thing ..whch thy itslef cnt do ..