Rain Dance (Fun Post) - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Will.I.Am

i cant quote the post so i will reply bits n peices

1.Andrew Symonds, who has no girl left for him, gos to a nearby pole, holds it and starts going around it in circles. Well...😭

🀣🀣🀣

thanks a lot for your finer dissections!

its always pleasing when someone likes subtle and not so subtle nuances, and actually points them out! πŸ‘πŸ˜›
Originally posted by azru

Evevrythng was gud...except da close-ups Cruiser ji...😊

Close ups are not my fantasies.

They are merely there to highlight...WHAT BIG BOSS / BIG BOSS TEAM thinks will excite viewers! If you ask me, there is no need of such vulgarity and barely concealed lecherousness of Cam movements.

Pics help reinforce the point I am making in a funny manner Azru ji!πŸ˜›

Originally posted by annamunna

OH MY GOD You r too awesome ek ke baad ek ek se barh kar ek posts !!! Great Awwesomee Love U!! Thnx for entertaning us!!!

Thanks Annamunna...you are always very supportive! πŸ˜›
Originally posted by dazzlingflora

Har din cruiserji aapki post ki pratiksha karti aur har baar aap expection se jayada hi dete ho..i can't stop laughing 🀣 you're a star man πŸ‘
πŸ˜› i wonder how is your hindi so good? Edited by cruiser51 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by taurus27

Tussi great ho πŸ˜ƒ

Tussi great ho SIr ji!πŸ˜›
Originally posted by alexstar

@Cruiser ji Very sad u did not include how mooli parantha WO is jumping like a kid when one particular song was playedπŸ˜­πŸ˜›

lol, I found that hilarious...but...resisted the temptation...don;t want posts to sound too Juhi-Centric...though I must say she leaves no stone unturned to attract attention with anything and everything that she does...or...doesn't!πŸ˜›
Originally posted by MrManagement

I couldn't stop laughing πŸ€£ 
Sunny didn't find offend to sky kissing her but decided to use the scapegoat amar to gain some sympathy🀒

Sky went for first left, then right palms...but, wo Teek hai...wo mera Dost hai...

Amar--Accha nayi--chai wala-chai wala!🀣
Originally posted by amina.ahmedraza

lol but seriosuly i like juhi wearing black blouse the reason might be that she dont wanted to exposed be decent enough .. and yes yes she had a phobia ... wo khatam hogya hoga hehehhe
Andrew was classy .. rest seemed cheapo to me

Andrew cracked me up too...especially with his fully clothed leap into the pool!πŸ˜›
 Cruser 51, I read it and then watched the video. I was to fall of from my chair. ultimate description, Super Fundu :)