Ultimate Comfort - Part 2

cutechubby thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
As Arnav and Khushi's kiss keeps deepening, somewhere in Arnav's brain he feels that this is not the place for this to be happening or for whatever he has in his mind..he slowly gets away from Khushi still holding her and not wanting to disappoint her...Arnav stares at Khushi's closed eyes and her face in his hands and could not stop himself from wanting her at the very moment and decided not to wait...he takes her wrist and pulls her to somewhere, making her follow his fast footsteps..Khushi was so happy to put herself in his hands and the new feeling of this openess from Arnav ji and all the changes (happy ones) happening to her at the moment and would follow Arnav even to the end of the world...Arnav walks to a corner of his room and opens his wardrobe and behinid his hanging shirts searches for a switch...when he finds it and presses is his wardrobe moves and there is a door behind...Khushi is so surprised to see this...Arnav realizing Khushi's thoughts..."yeh mera secret room hain..jahan mein jaab bhi upset ya bahuth sara kaam hain tho use kartha hoon...yeh kisi ko nehi patha..." without waiting for her answer he pulled her inside the room closing the wardrobe and the entrance of the room..when Khushi's mind slowly takes in what is going on, fear spread in his eyes and before she could express herself..arnav closes the gap between them and starts kissing her...khushi tries to push him but all in vain and after a few mins she starts responding to him as feverently as himself...both of them moan together and try getting every more closer to each other than that is possible...arnav's lips slowly move down her throat coloumn...and kissing her neck upwards comes to her ears..which look so tender like a baby's he kisses behind her ears tht sends tickles down Khushi's whole body..while both his hands roam over khushi's body and his tongue travelling throughtout her earlobe and khushi panting for breath and moans"Oh! Arnav ji please..."Arnav couldn't take it anymore when he heard her "please" he brought his lips back to hers and started kissing her so passionately that khushi's legs were starting to give up...realising that arnav lifted khushi still kissing her and brought her near his wide bed covered with cool and soft sheets...he lay her down slowly on the bed...still kissing her...and straightened to see her flushed and kissed face on his pillow...khushi still lay there with her closed eyes not knowing that he is staring at her...she slowly opens her eyes when she misses his lips on hers and looks at arnav...she reddens when she sees him and asks..."kya hua ehse kya dhek rahe hein aap?"...arnav doesn't answer for a second and gives a slow seductive smile and replied..."how many days i've dreamt of this scene of you lying in my bed with your hair sprawled on my pillow..with your mouth swelled with my kisses and your face flushed like this and your body all ready and waiting for me to take you...but, that dream is nothing compared to what is in front of my eyes now..." hearing all this in his husky tone khushi could not understand the reactions that her body is having inside her...the gap between them closed once arnav got into the bed beside her with one leg across her and his hands on her cheeks and he wanted to take things slowly without any hurry and wanted the moment to last forever...both of them in a state where all the things happening downstairs at her jiji's engagement became were no concern at all to them...