Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Prank on Shonali... (Page 8)

Poll Question: Was the planning of the prank on Shonali justified or not??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
38 [39.18%]
59 [60.82%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

maureen100001 Goldie
maureen100001
maureen100001

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Knew his would get outa proportion and ultimately will become "Sky-Juhi-Sunny evil plan to murder Shonali".Anyway.
I dont think I can say anything cs I'm a prankster my selfLOL. and have been the victim for a similiar kinda of a Bhooth prank. I can remember how I was crying the whole day  and had bhoothwala senses for days..So all my friends who played that prank wd me had stay right beside me everywhere I go for a whole week.Embarrassed  But now after all the years, those r the funny memories I have and i love my friends for doing all those silly stuff which r awesome memories now. I mean I found it kinda normal. kinda stuff ppl do for fun sp when they're locked in a house. I don't think something like this wud be called evil if it was in a movie like Dil Chahta hain or ZNMD.

anyway I'm glad Sky didn't get to do it cs u never know how it wud turn out to be, and  it's Shonali after all. She cud've even faintedDeadLOLLOL The planning was terrible. they didn't have a person to control Shonali if things goes outa control.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MoodyFoodie-Cruiser-blue-ice.

monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
I think it was just a joke..Dont think even Sho would have taken it seriously..Atleast Sky is giving a different sort of entertainment now in the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Moderator-

Omnipotent_Taco Goldie
Omnipotent_Taco
Omnipotent_Taco

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

why shonali

Icey, it's bully psychology to pick on the weakest of the weak.

PM is not scared of such things. If anything, she's the bhayaanak aatma in that house.

No astral spirit would want to go anywhere near Amar. He'd probably manhandle them as well.

Juhi wouldn't work either, she'd steamroll the poor ghost to death.

Sunny is out of the question unless the ghost would prefer the entire scarefest to be recorded on video.

Symmo would either make the bhoot crap its pants with his booming rendition of Aati Kya Khandala or thwack it like he did with that poor BB carpet on his first day.

Sky would shoo the ghost away with his unwashed self. You have to take into consideration the fact that some ghosts may be very particular about hygiene or detest germs on the physical plane.

Sid is still mentally young enough to believe that there's a Bogeyman under his bed, so he's been dealt with.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Moderator-pawancoolShayarialiareturn_to_hades-Cruiser-blue-ice.

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkfreud

Originally posted by blue-ice

why shonali

Icey, it's bully psychology to pick on the weakest of the weak.

PM is not scared of such things. If anything, she's the bhayaanak aatma in that house.

No astral spirit would want to go anywhere near Amar. He'd probably manhandle them as well.

Juhi wouldn't work either, she'd steamroll the poor ghost to death.

Sunny is out of the question unless the ghost would prefer the entire scarefest to be recorded on video.

Symmo would either make the bhoot crap its pants with his booming rendition of Aati Kya Khandala or thwack it like he did with that poor BB carpet on his first day.

Sky would shoo the ghost away with his unwashed self. You have to take into consideration the fact that some ghosts may be very particular about hygiene or detest germs on the physical plane.

Sid is still mentally young enough to believe that there's a Bogeyman under his bed, so he's been dealt with.

awesome...ClapTongue

blue-ice.

Mayhemensues Groupbie
Mayhemensues
Mayhemensues

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Good god you guys don't get your panties in a bunch over this,has none of you seen scare tactics and laughed your arse off?
Shayari IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

blue-ice.

bhinder.thind IF-Dazzler
bhinder.thind
bhinder.thind

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Don't know whether someone mentioned this or not But Personally what I think is Sky is playing a Big game here !! He wants Shonali to get footage !! This why, Public will be interested to see what gonna happen with Shonali next (As Sky is planning to continuous prank thing for 4-5 days or something) This why, She may be safe in nomination and Amar get evicted!! Amar is stupid to be get excited and not thinking all this!! Why this prank thing just before nomination? Why to continuous this for days? Why shonali from no-where? LOL  
Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top