Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Prank on Shonali... (Page 7)

Poll Question: Was the planning of the prank on Shonali justified or not??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
38 [39.18%]
59 [60.82%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
@ sara...shonali could have been hurt physically because of that prank...or do u think it was an impossible situation?

amina.ahmedraza Goldie
amina.ahmedraza
amina.ahmedraza

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
they pretends to be master minds and they cant understand a small thing that their joke might turn out as a worst attempt ... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayariMoodyFoodie-Cruiser-blue-ice.

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarasingh86

@cruiserji - Everyone has different definition of fun. May be some people gets scared n feels disgusted as well, with the kind of pics you put in your thread as well. Some people do get offeneded as well  as clearly seen. All I want to say is , if one has tendency to poke fun at others , then if someone else do it, there should be no double standards at all. And also just to let u know, I m also fan of ur creativity as far as it is not no someone's physical appearanceSmile.

Well...you may think I practise double standards, thats your opinion and I have no issues with that. Reading your posts, I might form an opinion about you, again, that should not concern you.

As someone said, we did a lot more in our college times.

Let me tell you, we ourselves did a lot of ghastly stuff in our hostel times including sending 5 juniors to a morgue at midnight and to ask them to put a rupee coin in every dead body's mouth. The 4th 'Dead Body', (one of us), actually got up and said I WANT 100 RUPEES. Two of the chaps fainted, and 4 of them had fever for next week or so.

With age one evolves. Today, I won;t let any one try anything of the sort. We could have killed them with what at that time was a 'prank' for us. Similarly, once in our college class we tied a huge diwali bomb to an agarbatti (incense stick) and made it a kind of time bomb that went off after 27 minutes precisely and our Engineering professor fell down grasping his heart!

As I said we could have killed these chaps...just as Sky could have killed Shonali if his idea of make up, saree, evil sounds...etc. had been carried out to his planning.

THATS NOT FUNNY...NOT A PRANK. SimpleTongue

Edited by cruiser51 - 16 December 2011 at 1:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VAZ2011MoodyFoodie

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

@ sara...shonali could have been hurt physically because of that prank...or do u think it was an impossible situation?

How can she get hurt by that...lolz... "Could have"  -- This could be anything... she could have been enjoyed the prank  as well , she could have not got scared as well...its like open blank which could be filled with anything...its just ur mind dearWink
sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged

Well  it is clear that you guys have your preconceived notion of whole situation. And its not that u are not understanding but u don't want to understand.I don't mind that - since its ur opinion. BUT i strongly disagree with the fact that there was any evil intention meant in that act but it was just for fun.
So U guys can imagine whatever u feel like. Happy bashing. PeaceBig smile
alia IF-Rockerz
alia
alia

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
^it's always better to be safe than sorry...
maybe if they hadn't scared shosho whole day long and just played thr prank at night it might have been funny.
but actually scaring the person with false stories... making claims like the BB house has been made on a graveyard etc etc.
and to expect it as a small prank is utter foolishness

it wasn't small I any sense... quite elaborately planned.
specially if the victim is some1 like shosho... I dont like her, but yes yesterday all I hoped was for their plan to fail...

I don't kno if the way shosho is portraying herself is an act or reality but according to that portrayal I don't thin she could have handled the prank

u can't tell how a persons heart reacts to a certain thing... it cud either take the prank or either end up having a stroke
or she cud have fallen off the bed and hurt her head on the side table
or in trying to run in the dark she cud have tripped and hurt herself
or she wud have taken it all sportingly and laugh her head off

4 scenarios, only one seems good

better to b safe than sorry ;)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MoodyFoodie-Cruiser-blue-ice.

BayAreaGuru IF-Sizzlerz
BayAreaGuru
BayAreaGuru

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
I think Sky chose Shonali as she was easiest target ad she isn't in his group and d joke would be most effective on her
May be he is trying to show he is an entertainer and not really a foul mouth fighting guy Ermm 

As for planing since people in the house have nothing much to do this was probably his way to kill time

Edited by shyams - 16 December 2011 at 1:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayariblue-ice.

alia IF-Rockerz
alia
alia

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
I don't see it as an evil prank...
they probably didn't put that much of a thought behind it

am just happy they didn't go ahead with it
that's all

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post: