Prank on Shonali... - Page 6

Poll Question :

Was the planning of the prank on Shonali justified or not??

Poll Choice
Yes.
No.
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sarasingh86

@cruiserji - Everyone has different definition of fun. May be some people gets scared n feels disgusted as well, with the kind of pics you put in your thread as well. Some people do get offeneded as well  as clearly seen. All I want to say is , if one has tendency to poke fun at others , then if someone else do it, there should be no double standards at all. And also just to let u know, I m also fan of ur creativity as far as it is not no someone's physical appearance😊.

Well...you may think I practise double standards, thats your opinion and I have no issues with that. Reading your posts, I might form an opinion about you, again, that should not concern you.

As someone said, we did a lot more in our college times.

Let me tell you, we ourselves did a lot of ghastly stuff in our hostel times including sending 5 juniors to a morgue at midnight and to ask them to put a rupee coin in every dead body's mouth. The 4th 'Dead Body', (one of us), actually got up and said I WANT 100 RUPEES. Two of the chaps fainted, and 4 of them had fever for next week or so.

With age one evolves. Today, I won;t let any one try anything of the sort. We could have killed them with what at that time was a 'prank' for us. Similarly, once in our college class we tied a huge diwali bomb to an agarbatti (incense stick) and made it a kind of time bomb that went off after 27 minutes precisely and our Engineering professor fell down grasping his heart!

As I said we could have killed these chaps...just as Sky could have killed Shonali if his idea of make up, saree, evil sounds...etc. had been carried out to his planning.

THATS NOT FUNNY...NOT A PRANK. Simple😛
Edited by cruiser51 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by blue-ice

@ sara...shonali could have been hurt physically because of that prank...or do u think it was an impossible situation?

How can she get hurt by that...lolz... "Could have"  -- This could be anything... she could have been enjoyed the prank  as well , she could have not got scared as well...its like open blank which could be filled with anything...its just ur mind dear😉

Well  it is clear that you guys have your preconceived notion of whole situation. And its not that u are not understanding but u don't want to understand.I don't mind that - since its ur opinion. BUT i strongly disagree with the fact that there was any evil intention meant in that act but it was just for fun.
So U guys can imagine whatever u feel like. Happy bashing. Peace😃
^it's always better to be safe than sorry...
maybe if they hadn't scared shosho whole day long and just played thr prank at night it might have been funny.
but actually scaring the person with false stories... making claims like the BB house has been made on a graveyard etc etc.
and to expect it as a small prank is utter foolishness

it wasn't small I any sense... quite elaborately planned.
specially if the victim is some1 like shosho... I dont like her, but yes yesterday all I hoped was for their plan to fail...

I don't kno if the way shosho is portraying herself is an act or reality but according to that portrayal I don't thin she could have handled the prank

u can't tell how a persons heart reacts to a certain thing... it cud either take the prank or either end up having a stroke
or she cud have fallen off the bed and hurt her head on the side table
or in trying to run in the dark she cud have tripped and hurt herself
or she wud have taken it all sportingly and laugh her head off

4 scenarios, only one seems good

better to b safe than sorry ;)
I think Sky chose Shonali as she was easiest target ad she isn't in his group and d joke would be most effective on her
May be he is trying to show he is an entertainer and not really a foul mouth fighting guy 🤔 

As for planing since people in the house have nothing much to do this was probably his way to kill time
Edited by shyams - 12 years ago
I don't see it as an evil prank...
they probably didn't put that much of a thought behind it

am just happy they didn't go ahead with it
that's all
Knew his would get outa proportion and ultimately will become "Sky-Juhi-Sunny evil plan to murder Shonali".Anyway.
I dont think I can say anything cs I'm a prankster my self😆. and have been the victim for a similiar kinda of a Bhooth prank. I can remember how I was crying the whole day  and had bhoothwala senses for days..So all my friends who played that prank wd me had stay right beside me everywhere I go for a whole week.😳  But now after all the years, those r the funny memories I have and i love my friends for doing all those silly stuff which r awesome memories now. I mean I found it kinda normal. kinda stuff ppl do for fun sp when they're locked in a house. I don't think something like this wud be called evil if it was in a movie like Dil Chahta hain or ZNMD.

anyway I'm glad Sky didn't get to do it cs u never know how it wud turn out to be, and  it's Shonali after all. She cud've even fainted🤢😆😆 The planning was terrible. they didn't have a person to control Shonali if things goes outa control.

I think it was just a joke..Dont think even Sho would have taken it seriously..Atleast Sky is giving a different sort of entertainment now in the show.
Originally posted by blue-ice

why shonali

Icey, it's bully psychology to pick on the weakest of the weak.

PM is not scared of such things. If anything, she's the bhayaanak aatma in that house.

No astral spirit would want to go anywhere near Amar. He'd probably manhandle them as well.

Juhi wouldn't work either, she'd steamroll the poor ghost to death.

Sunny is out of the question unless the ghost would prefer the entire scarefest to be recorded on video.

Symmo would either make the bhoot crap its pants with his booming rendition of Aati Kya Khandala or thwack it like he did with that poor BB carpet on his first day.

Sky would shoo the ghost away with his unwashed self. You have to take into consideration the fact that some ghosts may be very particular about hygiene or detest germs on the physical plane.

Sid is still mentally young enough to believe that there's a Bogeyman under his bed, so he's been dealt with.

Originally posted by pinkfreud

Icey, it's bully psychology to pick on the weakest of the weak.

PM is not scared of such things. If anything, she's the bhayaanak aatma in that house.

No astral spirit would want to go anywhere near Amar. He'd probably manhandle them as well.

Juhi wouldn't work either, she'd steamroll the poor ghost to death.

Sunny is out of the question unless the ghost would prefer the entire scarefest to be recorded on video.

Symmo would either make the bhoot crap its pants with his booming rendition of Aati Kya Khandala or thwack it like he did with that poor BB carpet on his first day.

Sky would shoo the ghost away with his unwashed self. You have to take into consideration the fact that some ghosts may be very particular about hygiene or detest germs on the physical plane.

Sid is still mentally young enough to believe that there's a Bogeyman under his bed, so he's been dealt with.

awesome...👏😛