Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Prank on Shonali... (Page 10)

Poll Question: Was the planning of the prank on Shonali justified or not??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
38 [39.18%]
59 [60.82%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

-Moderator- Goldie
-Moderator-
-Moderator-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
I have been part of such pranks (as a mastermind and victim both Tongue) and usually they are not as serious as we take them to be. The intention is of course not to harm anyone and just to have fun. In most cases, the pranksters usually back off as soon as they feel that victim is too sensitive. !

PM was definately sensible but i felt that she backed off because she was asked to play the role of the Ghost LOL

Anyways the whole plan is off the table now

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MoodyFoodieblue-ice.Tony_StraK786

MoodyFoodie IF-Rockerz
MoodyFoodie
MoodyFoodie

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moderator-

I have been part of such pranks (as a mastermind and victim both Tongue) and usually they are not as serious as we take them to be. The intention is of course not to harm anyone and just to have fun. In most cases, the pranksters usually back off as soon as they feel that victim is too sensitive. !

PM was definately sensible but i felt that she backed off because she was asked to play the role of the Ghost LOL

point to be noted LOL
ye to maine socha hi nahiLOL

Edited by avni.137 - 16 December 2011 at 8:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Moderator-

drDopa Senior Member
drDopa
drDopa

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Today the evil four ...sky, juhi, amar and sunny were planning this prank on Shonali...where one of them would dress as a ghost and scare her...and mind u it was not supposed to be just a small prank ...like ...BOO...I scared ya...they were making detailed plans...rehearsing it and had started the priliminary process by telling all those spooky stories to Shonali...
The fact that Shonali seemed very scared and uncomfortable did not deter these four idiots ...to stop and think...what if she had a heart attack or what if she lost control trying to run in the dark and hurt herself...none of these thoughts even crossed the mind of these four extremely selfish people...Thank God...the only sane one was PM ..and ironically who everyone calls a psycho was the one...who spoiled their plans...she refused to be a part of this prank as she very well understood what could have happened...if they had actually gone ahead with it...she.. I think purposely gave them the wrong sari and walked off...sky's reaction was...PM is back...and Sunny's was...u can't fix her...well dudes...u four were wrong and PM was totally right...

If Sky and gang want some action...do some pranks on ur gang members...why shonali...why someone who already claims to be scared of ghosts and all...and a big SHAME SHAME...to the queen of hypocrites...Juhi...jo apna deen aur iman nahi bech sakti hain...lekin har galat kaam mein sky ka saath zaroor dengi...

So guys what do you think was this planning of the prank justified or not?

take it as a joke...friends do tht for fun...why do ppl have to blow everything outta proportion lolll..desi ppl cant relax without criticizing every single thing lolll ...relax shonali fans she wont die until her time comes lolll
blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bazinga02

Today the evil four ...sky, juhi, amar and sunny were planning this prank on Shonali...where one of them would dress as a ghost and scare her...and mind u it was not supposed to be just a small prank ...like ...BOO...I scared ya...they were making detailed plans...rehearsing it and had started the priliminary process by telling all those spooky stories to Shonali...
The fact that Shonali seemed very scared and uncomfortable did not deter these four idiots ...to stop and think...what if she had a heart attack or what if she lost control trying to run in the dark and hurt herself...none of these thoughts even crossed the mind of these four extremely selfish people...Thank God...the only sane one was PM ..and ironically who everyone calls a psycho was the one...who spoiled their plans...she refused to be a part of this prank as she very well understood what could have happened...if they had actually gone ahead with it...she.. I think purposely gave them the wrong sari and walked off...sky's reaction was...PM is back...and Sunny's was...u can't fix her...well dudes...u four were wrong and PM was totally right...

If Sky and gang want some action...do some pranks on ur gang members...why shonali...why someone who already claims to be scared of ghosts and all...and a big SHAME SHAME...to the queen of hypocrites...Juhi...jo apna deen aur iman nahi bech sakti hain...lekin har galat kaam mein sky ka saath zaroor dengi...

take it as a joke...friends do tht for fun...why do ppl have to blow everything outta proportion lolll..desi ppl cant relax without criticizing every single thing lolll ...relax shonali fans she wont die until her time comes lolll
aap american ho??...u r doing the same thing...criticizing my poll...LOLLOL...BTW...i am not a sho fan...i don't even like her...u don't agree with me...just don't agree...but don't tell me what i should criticize or not...u r not sky and i am not juhi...that i will listen to u...LOL

BTW...most of the DESI people agree with me...LOL
blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Miodji...PM was never ever interested in the prank...right fro the begining...and i think sky should have acted himself as a ghost...usko makeup ki bhi zaroorat nahi hoti...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Moderator-MoodyFoodie

MoodyFoodie IF-Rockerz
MoodyFoodie
MoodyFoodie

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Miodji...PM was never ever interested in the prank...right fro the begining...and i think sky should have acted himself as a ghost...usko makeup ki bhi zaroorat nahi hoti...LOL

ROFL
alia IF-Rockerz
alia
alia

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cruiser51

Originally posted by -P.K.LeLe-

vote goes to yes ,

she can scare of viewers by her kutte wali laugh but cant she deserves to get scared?

ROFL

I don't remember the channel... maybe aajtak Confused
was flipping thru noon time an thr was a show going on called "expression baba" and the title comes with a pic of baba ramdev with a bobbing head LOL

it makes fun of all the tv actors expression etc...
n in today's epi they did compare shosho's laugh with a puppy Tongue
drDopa Senior Member
drDopa
drDopa

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Bazinga02

aap american ho??...u r doing the same thing...criticizing my poll...LOLLOL...BTW...i am not a sho fan...i don't even like her...u don't agree with me...just don't agree...but don't tell me what i should criticize or not...u r not sky and i am not juhi...that i will listen to u...LOL

BTW...most of the DESI people agree with me...LOL

u just proved me rite... m not saying nvr to criticize or its unhealthy...i am talking about criticizing EVERYTHING ...but y pinpoint every single move in the house...ok m not targetting u here...tht was my take on it and m not here to change ur view or teach u a lesson...so take a chill pilll desi sister (me being ur brother sky lmaooo) ...and u cant tell me how to react to something i dont agree with...peace out

Adios Big smile

Edited by Bazinga02 - 16 December 2011 at 5:40pm

Go to top