Prank on Shonali... - Page 8

Poll

Was the planning of the prank on Shonali justified or not??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: blue-ice

exactly...and when two 40 year old men and two 32 year old women are planning a prank...they should have thought of everything...they are hardly college going teenagers...

But then of course...when have sky and juhi done anything wrong that they would nowπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...

Just one thing more...had they played this prank...and had it turned sour...juhi, sunny and amar would have deserted sky like rats deserting a sinking ship...we know amar runs away from anything that could harm him...juhi is a backstabber as u have seen in the jailor task...and sunny...jahan juhi wahan main...so sky fans should be thankful that the prank didn't go ahead...

& a 27-28 year old PM turned out to be more sensible than two 40 year old man & two 32 year old women...πŸ˜†
frankly speaking agar PM ne ye prank kiya hota toh she would have contradicted her own statement "Mujhe hasi itni pyaari nahi hai ke dusron ko raundu"
BTW i read in sypnosis that PM is going to receive full-on bullying from sky & gang today may be bcoz she refused to do the prank yesterday & sky seems to be upset due to that...feeling bad for her πŸ˜”
Edited by avni.137 - 12 years ago
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
They were thinking of taking this prank too far. Which I dont support. I am okay if its a healthy playful thing but doing that to something in sleep and stretching it to that far didn't sound like a good thing to me.

-Moderator- thumbnail
I have been part of such pranks (as a mastermind and victim both πŸ˜›) and usually they are not as serious as we take them to be. The intention is of course not to harm anyone and just to have fun. In most cases, the pranksters usually back off as soon as they feel that victim is too sensitive. !

PM was definately sensible but i felt that she backed off because she was asked to play the role of the Ghost πŸ˜†

Anyways the whole plan is off the table now
MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Moderator-

I have been part of such pranks (as a mastermind and victim both πŸ˜›) and usually they are not as serious as we take them to be. The intention is of course not to harm anyone and just to have fun. In most cases, the pranksters usually back off as soon as they feel that victim is too sensitive. !

PM was definately sensible but i felt that she backed off because she was asked to play the role of the Ghost πŸ˜†

point to be noted πŸ˜†
ye to maine socha hi nahiπŸ˜†
Edited by avni.137 - 12 years ago
drDopa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Today the evil four ...sky, juhi, amar and sunny were planning this prank on Shonali...where one of them would dress as a ghost and scare her...and mind u it was not supposed to be just a small prank ...like ...BOO...I scared ya...they were making detailed plans...rehearsing it and had started the priliminary process by telling all those spooky stories to Shonali...

The fact that Shonali seemed very scared and uncomfortable did not deter these four idiots ...to stop and think...what if she had a heart attack or what if she lost control trying to run in the dark and hurt herself...none of these thoughts even crossed the mind of these four extremely selfish people...Thank God...the only sane one was PM ..and ironically who everyone calls a psycho was the one...who spoiled their plans...she refused to be a part of this prank as she very well understood what could have happened...if they had actually gone ahead with it...she.. I think purposely gave them the wrong sari and walked off...sky's reaction was...PM is back...and Sunny's was...u can't fix her...well dudes...u four were wrong and PM was totally right...

If Sky and gang want some action...do some pranks on ur gang members...why shonali...why someone who already claims to be scared of ghosts and all...and a big SHAME SHAME...to the queen of hypocrites...Juhi...jo apna deen aur iman nahi bech sakti hain...lekin har galat kaam mein sky ka saath zaroor dengi...

So guys what do you think was this planning of the prank justified or not?

take it as a joke...friends do tht for fun...why do ppl have to blow everything outta proportion lolll..desi ppl cant relax without criticizing every single thing lolll ...relax shonali fans she wont die until her time comes lolll
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Bazinga02

take it as a joke...friends do tht for fun...why do ppl have to blow everything outta proportion lolll..desi ppl cant relax without criticizing every single thing lolll ...relax shonali fans she wont die until her time comes lolll

aap american ho??...u r doing the same thing...criticizing my poll...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...BTW...i am not a sho fan...i don't even like her...u don't agree with me...just don't agree...but don't tell me what i should criticize or not...u r not sky and i am not juhi...that i will listen to u...πŸ˜†

BTW...most of the DESI people agree with me...πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Moderator-

Miodji...PM was never ever interested in the prank...right fro the begining...and i think sky should have acted himself as a ghost...usko makeup ki bhi zaroorat nahi hoti...πŸ˜†
MoodyFoodie thumbnail

Miodji...PM was never ever interested in the prank...right fro the begining...and i think sky should have acted himself as a ghost...usko makeup ki bhi zaroorat nahi hoti...πŸ˜†

🀣
alia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: cruiser51

🀣

I don't remember the channel... maybe aajtak πŸ˜•
was flipping thru noon time an thr was a show going on called "expression baba" and the title comes with a pic of baba ramdev with a bobbing head πŸ˜†

it makes fun of all the tv actors expression etc...
n in today's epi they did compare shosho's laugh with a puppy πŸ˜›
drDopa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

aap american ho??...u r doing the same thing...criticizing my poll...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...BTW...i am not a sho fan...i don't even like her...u don't agree with me...just don't agree...but don't tell me what i should criticize or not...u r not sky and i am not juhi...that i will listen to u...πŸ˜†

BTW...most of the DESI people agree with me...πŸ˜†

u just proved me rite... m not saying nvr to criticize or its unhealthy...i am talking about criticizing EVERYTHING ...but y pinpoint every single move in the house...ok m not targetting u here...tht was my take on it and m not here to change ur view or teach u a lesson...so take a chill pilll desi sister (me being ur brother sky lmaooo) ...and u cant tell me how to react to something i dont agree with...peace out

Adios πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Bazinga02 - 12 years ago