Prank on Shonali... - Page 4

Poll

Was the planning of the prank on Shonali justified or not??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
still dint watch the whole episode, but after reading ur post lag raha hain ki how ghatiya is this juhi's group
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Shayari

still dint watch the whole episode, but after reading ur post lag raha hain ki how ghatiya is this juhi's group

yup...watch and see the detailed planning...🤢
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

yup...watch and see the detailed planning...🤢

Yup the planing was really detailed. They had the big boss house blueprints, advanced technological equipment, and george clooney was invited to layout the master plan😃. The rehearsed each step of it over and over. 
alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

1st i realy thought it was a good prank to play o but then they were literally trying to scare Sho which might be dangerous for her ...Chuhi ma and Sunny ki baat math karo.hypocrisy personified😡🤢

I liked the way PM did..And yeh kya Sky said she is back???Oh dat means if she agrees to wotever he ddoes then tht person is normal but if she or anyone disagrees then they r not normal????😲

Infact chuhi and dat funny sunny ko ye pata hai is sky ka weakness.dats y they nod their heads to wotever they say...Sunny toh fir bhi doesnt claim abt imaan.but what happend to this idiotic Chuhi😡

dumb-pom thumbnail
I cant believe that horrid Juhi is escaping nominations week after week...I'd really love to see her leave next week... she is simple horrid! 
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: blue-ice

Today the evil four ...sky, juhi, amar and sunny were planning this prank on Shonali...where one of them would dress as a ghost and scare her...and mind u it was not supposed to be just a small prank ...like ...BOO...I scared ya...they were making detailed plans...rehearsing it and had started the priliminary process by telling all those spooky stories to Shonali...

So guys what do you think was this planning of the prank justified or not?

I think there was more to it than met the eyes!

If you carefully hear Sky at this prank planning stage, he 2-3 times says, Shonali ko daraate hain...forget about Sid...woh toh Sota rehta hai...woh toh sota rahega.

Get a feeling his real target was Kid Sid. He would have scared the daylights out of Sid and as the Kid screamed...would have lampooned him,"Oye dekho...dekho dekho...ye hai Youth icon...hurrr...hurrr...hutt...huttt."

They still might try the stunt tonight or in coming days.😛
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
And yes, I am TOTALLY AGAINST this kind of a prank, especially against a girl like Shonali!

Try it on Juhi / Sunny if prank is what excites you Mr. Sky!
watched full show, Shame on them!!!!!!!
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cruiser51

And yes, I am TOTALLY AGAINST this kind of a prank, especially against a girl like Shonali!

Try it on Juhi / Sunny if prank is what excites you Mr. Sky!

Look who  is talking. Cruiser ji. Look at ur threads n posts you mock people whole day calling them names n making all kind of stories n term it as  Fun. I thought you have really gud sense of Humor, why are u disappointing me here or its just ur plain hatred towards SKY😊
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Freaking.Buzzof

people just needs a reason to bash sky,it was just a prank,in our hostel we guys have done even worse than this,kuch nahi hota hai ye sab se,filmo jaisi baate mat karo.

Ofcouse... It is visible... what else can they do when there fav is gone..they have nothing else to do😆