Prank on Shonali... - Page 3

Poll Question :

Was the planning of the prank on Shonali justified or not??

Poll Choice
Yes.
No.
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
The way they were planning the whole day didnt seem like a joke at all , they were trying to stretch it too far , good pm sabotaged their plans

What is with sunny , yes yes ok ok to all sky & juhi say , is she a dumbo or bimbo or acting like one to stay in the game
It was funny till the point when they were cooking up stories. But actually scaring someone like that-wearing a saree nd what not- is immoral and inhuman and i dont understand how can people have fun like that. But yes Sky scaring Shonali was indeed fun. After watchin Sunny on this show I feel she is worse than Sky. She is mean, selfish and inhuman. Thank God PM didnt participate in that prank. At times such pranks seem to be harmless but their consequences turn out to be so grave. Edited by chocobear88 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by TheDilettante

I think even BB was looking forward to the prank. He ended on a playful note today.

At the most Sho-Sho would have screamed. Isn't Symonds also in Pink room? Imagine if he had thrashed this prankster ghost. ๐Ÿ˜† Sky ki saari hawa nikal jaati.

Maybe BB team were waiting for that๐Ÿ˜†Plus behati ganga mein Sid bhi haath dho leta๐Ÿ˜†

I think even BB was looking forward to the prank. He ended on a playful note today.

At the most Sho-Sho would have screamed. Isn't Symonds also in Pink room? Imagine if he had thrashed this prankster ghost. ๐Ÿ˜† Sky ki saari hawa nikal jaati.

we can't be so sure...she would have definitely screamed, may be dashed for the door...may be fainted...who knows...she looked really scared when they were discussing it...
Originally posted by chocobear88

<font color="#cc00cc">Maybe BB team were waiting for that๐Ÿ˜†Plus behati ganga mein Sid bhi haath dho leta๐Ÿ˜†</font>

Now this sounds good , andrew & sid stomping sky & sky wailing , music to my ears
Originally posted by boredsoul

Now this sounds good , andrew & sid stomping sky & sky wailing , music to my ears
hmm...now that u guys are saying this...it would have been good...imagine sky in a saari...being beaten up by sid ,sho and andrews...hinsa ka ilzaam bhi nahi lagta๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by blue-ice

we can't be so sure...she would have definitely screamed, may be dashed for the door...may be fainted...who knows...she looked really scared when they were discussing it...

It's Sho-Sho. ๐Ÿ˜† She knows everything yet puts on ditzy act. BB cameras are watching so they would have stopped if it got worse. Even otherwise Sky would have laughed out loud.

now that u guys are saying this...it would have been good...imagine sky in a saari...being beaten up by sid ,sho and andrews...hinsa ka ilzaam bhi nahi lagta๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Andrew ka ek haath padta to Sky asli bhoot ban jaata.

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by TheDilettante - 12 years ago

hmm...now that u guys are saying this...it would have been good...imagine sky in a saari...being beaten up by sid ,sho and andrews...hinsa ka ilzaam bhi nahi lagta๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

so now u understand that the prank was not that bad an idea๐Ÿ˜† sky would have been on his khatiya for the next one or two weeks wailing, calling his sister for madad but his sister is more interested in aloo paranthas thn attnding his bhaiyya's needs๐Ÿ˜†

Andrew ka ek haath padta to Sky asli bhoot ban jaata.

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
aur waise bhi sky ko bhoot ka makeup karne ki kya zaroorat thee...andhere mein insaan usse dekh le toh waise he darr jayega๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†