Prank on Shonali... - Page 2

Poll Question :

Was the planning of the prank on Shonali justified or not??

Poll Choice
Yes.
No.
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm a total prankster and pull of pranks without thinking. I probably would have been in on masterminding such pranks myself. Can't be hypocritical and be against it now.
Originally posted by blue-ice

u know instead of PM...it should have been...juhi maa to say...because according to her ...she is always with truth...no sky its dangerous and its wrong...but she was the one who encouraged him the most🀒

exactly as soon as sky starts to speak, Juhi Ma completes the sentence for him..always instigating and encouraging him..I remember these losers sitting after rajneeti task and Juhi telling Sky kuch karo...since they suddenly were in minority...only if that backstabber Amar had shown some spine at that time, these people would have been at their place today!
Shonali is kind of Faint-Hearted...
i remember my friend has also same kind of problems which shonali has...
she gets scared easily & is also forgetful
once we played same kind of prank on her...but she got so scared that she was sweating like anything & was about to faint...😲
we all felt so bad that we apologized & decided never to play such 'Bhootiya' pranks on sensitive people...even i m scared of ghosts 😲
PM did the right thing by avoiding such pranks & moreover when she gave that saree to sky she said to him "sorry superstar, you lost a friend today" πŸ˜†
PM aur uske sacastic lines πŸ˜†...but i m glad she showed sensibility & didn't participate in it as she knows Shona gets scared easily
Originally posted by return_to_hades

I'm a total prankster and pull of pranks without thinking. I probably would have been in on masterminding such pranks myself. Can't be hypocritical and be against it now.
i am sure u would have thought about the pros and cons of such a prank...u r too intelligent to play one like this one...

See i love pranks too...but the thing is that before doing anything one has to anticipate the consequences...harmless pranks are fun...but this one could have been a disaster...
Originally posted by return_to_hades

I was going to post the same. I actually enjoyed Sky's planning and wanted it to work. We have pulled similar [and even worse] pranks in our dorm.
Originally posted by avni.137

Shonali is kind of Faint-Hearted...
i remember my friend has also same kind of problems which shonali has...
she gets scared easily & is also forgetful
once we played same kind of prank on her...but she got so scared that she was sweating like anything & was about to faint...😲
we all felt so bad that we apologized & decided never to play such 'Bhootiya' pranks on sensitive people...even i m scared of ghosts 😲
PM did the right thing by avoiding such pranks & moreover when she gave that saree to sky she said to him "sorry superstar, you lost a friend today" πŸ˜†
PM aur uske sacastic lines πŸ˜†...but i m glad she showed sensibility & didn't participate in it as she knows Shona gets scared easily
i agree with u...did PM really say that...OMG...i love this girlπŸ˜›
Originally posted by TheDilettante

I was going to post the same. I actually enjoyed Sky's planning and wanted it to work. We have pulled similar [and even worse] pranks in our dorm.

We do lots of these franks in the university, and I thought it would have been fun if the did it. I don't know why people are finding the prank "evil"πŸ˜•
Originally posted by MrManagement

We do lots of these franks in the university, and I thought it would have been fun if the did it. I don't know why people are finding the prank "evil"πŸ˜•

Because they are nice people and we are evil. πŸ˜†
at first i thoght...tym 4 masti bcoz i luv to do pranks wid others bt then i realized dat it might harm shonali...as if she can thnk dat all othrs thnks her as a fool... so its nt nyc to do or make feel sumone like dis...my vote goes to no

I think even BB was looking forward to the prank. He ended on a playful note today.

At the most Sho-Sho would have screamed. Isn't Symonds also in Pink room? Imagine if he had thrashed this prankster ghost. πŸ˜† Sky ki saari hawa nikal jaati.