Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Sid is getting footage because of sky. (Page 6)

angelica_1 Senior Member
angelica_1
angelica_1

Joined: 11 November 2011
Posts: 498

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Sid and Sky both are getting footage becasue of women in the house. they fight with them and get popular...but now they have started fighitng with each other to keep up the entertainment quotient with all those maha stupid and hilarious dialogues.

krazyb89 Senior Member
krazyb89
krazyb89

Joined: 11 December 2011
Posts: 297

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelica_1

Sid and Sky both are getting footage becasue of women in the house. they fight with them and get popular...but now they have started fighitng with each other to keep up the entertainment quotient with all those maha stupid and hilarious dialogues.
Truely speaking between sid and sky only sid needs footage by the fights. Sky does not need any special effort for footage because he is a great entertainer. The cameras follow him all the time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarasingh86

krazyb89 Senior Member
krazyb89
krazyb89

Joined: 11 December 2011
Posts: 297

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -P.K.LeLe-

that is why that hog Sid fights with Akash all the times , Hog is well aware of fact that there is only one housemate ( Akash) in bigg boss who can help hog to get footage.
i hope everyone understands sids stupid effort to get footage.
krazyb89 Senior Member
krazyb89
krazyb89

Joined: 11 December 2011
Posts: 297

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -P.K.LeLe-

Originally posted by krazyb89

Originally posted by -P.K.LeLe-

that is why that hog Sid fights with Akash all the times , Hog is well aware of fact that there is only one housemate ( Akash) in bigg boss who can help hog to get footage.
i hope everyone understands sids stupid effort to get footage.


How could they see that? They being Blind.
Let sid be nominated once. Tab maza ayega.
chirag2205 Groupbie
chirag2205
chirag2205

Joined: 15 February 2010
Posts: 121

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guess_wh0

Originally posted by MrManagement

Originally posted by guess_wh0

Originally posted by natasha.princes

well agree wid the topic maker... amar is nyc prson...


The topic maker never said that.

Regardless, amar is a great personWink


Until he stabs you in the back at the first chance he gets.
 
All contestants in BB are here to play game and win. It is not like BackStabbing.
 
if you don't do backstabbing you are out of BB. Best eg. is Rageshwari she was not able to do simple task where she was told some task. She couldn't do why bec. she felt she can't do backstabbing.
 
Do you think Sky won't back stab Juhi or Juhi won't back stab Sky when they will reach in final ?
 
or
 
Do you think Sid won't back stab Shonali or Shonali won't back stab Sid ?
 
They have too as they are in bb to win the money and title. They are not in bb to make friends or make sisters. Most of the contestants knew some or the other co contestants outside bb even before they join bb.
 
Amar does back stabbing openly and others do it quietly..
krazyb89 Senior Member
krazyb89
krazyb89

Joined: 11 December 2011
Posts: 297

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -P.K.LeLe-

Originally posted by krazyb89

Originally posted by -P.K.LeLe-

Originally posted by krazyb89

Originally posted by -P.K.LeLe-

that is why that hog Sid fights with Akash all the times , Hog is well aware of fact that there is only one housemate ( Akash) in bigg boss who can help hog to get footage.
i hope everyone understands sids stupid effort to get footage.


How could they see that? They being Blind.
Let sid be nominated once. Tab maza ayega.


If he gets nominated at this diversion, He will be Pashu(animal) altogether.
after sids eviction it will interesting to see the strategy of the housemates.
krazyb89 Senior Member
krazyb89
krazyb89

Joined: 11 December 2011
Posts: 297

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -P.K.LeLe-

Originally posted by krazyb89

Originally posted by -P.K.LeLe-

Originally posted by krazyb89

Originally posted by -P.K.LeLe-

Originally posted by krazyb89

Originally posted by -P.K.LeLe-

that is why that hog Sid fights with Akash all the times , Hog is well aware of fact that there is only one housemate ( Akash) in bigg boss who can help hog to get footage.
i hope everyone understands sids stupid effort to get footage.


How could they see that? They being Blind.
Let sid be nominated once. Tab maza ayega.


If he gets nominated at this diversion, He will be Pashu(animal) altogether.
after sids eviction it will interesting to see the strategy of the housemates.


atleast once hd gets evicted, this show will be thrilling to watch but this Hog constanly annoying me.
he is annoying the whole house with his foolish behaviour.
krazyb89 Senior Member
krazyb89
krazyb89

Joined: 11 December 2011
Posts: 297

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chirag2205

Originally posted by guess_wh0

Originally posted by MrManagement

Originally posted by guess_wh0

Originally posted by natasha.princes

well agree wid the topic maker... amar is nyc prson...


The topic maker never said that.


Regardless, amar is a great personWink


Until he stabs you in the back at the first chance he gets.

All contestants in BB are here to play game and win. It is not like BackStabbing.
if you don't do backstabbing you are out of BB. Best eg. is Rageshwari she was not able to do simple task where she was told some task. She couldn't do why bec. she felt she can't do backstabbing.
Do you think Sky won't back stab Juhi or Juhi won't back stab Sky when they will reach in final ?
or
Do you think Sid won't back stab Shonali or Shonali won't back stab Sid ?
They have too as they are in bb to win the money and title. They are not in bb to make friends or make sisters. Most of the contestants knew some or the other co contestants outside bb even before they join bb.
Amar does back stabbing openly and others do it quietly..
i m eagerly waiting to see sid and sonali backstabbing each other.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sunday 4th Dec-Unshown footage during last week...

2 3 4 5

Author: -Cruiser-   Replies: 34   Views: 3206

-Cruiser- 34 3206 05 December 2011 at 3:15am by -Cruiser-
Unseen footage from day 54

Author: Thrasher   Replies: 0   Views: 668

Thrasher 0 668 26 November 2011 at 1:47am by Thrasher
Sid and Mahek fight (unseen footage)

2

Author: Suneel_kumar   Replies: 10   Views: 1648

Suneel_kumar 10 1648 16 November 2011 at 9:26pm by aakash1234
Sid is Provoking Mahek again(Unseen footage)ta

2

Author: Pirated_Fun   Replies: 10   Views: 1212

Pirated_Fun 10 1212 16 November 2011 at 3:37pm by sweet_angel27
'Footage queen' PM might win BB: says Laxmi

Author: chammakchallo   Replies: 6   Views: 1132

chammakchallo 6 1132 12 November 2011 at 2:33pm by .driftingaway

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index