Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: desi_IFer1

What does he do for a living, I wonder? Do you think he has savings.

Do some research, it will help!!!πŸ˜ƒ
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: znursingh

"BOY"????
The disgusting creep is hitting FORTY.

He is Much better than youth icon who claims to be 25 and sleeps like 80 yr old
πŸ˜†
Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
IAmGonna thumbnail

Amar's character is really shady. But I must give the man the credit for not getting into fights, first hand.

The way he's presented himself is commendable. I have come to a conclusion that he sticks to his word. In Sky's case, he only objected over Sky calling him a "napunsak". However, in Sid's case, he got so upset with his antics that he decided to totally boycott him. And guess what! He's still stuck to his policy. Jaise hi Amar ne boycott kiya, Sid line pe aa gaya.

I also wanted to share two things with all of you. In the beginning, when Sid entered the house, he had a bitter side to his character. I mean, he was a total (as they call it in Mumbayya language), CH**TH. The way he treated Mahek (who herself wasn't a saint), and the way he would shout at the top of his lungs with Sky's support was something totally shocking, demeaning, and worth despise and hatred. Over the course of time in the house, things started to change. Clearly, nothing is forever or perpetual in the BB house. Dynamism had to take place. And that's where the game changed. The so-called self-proclaimed Youth Icon was nothing more than an unused desktop icon.

In the past couple episodes, he has literally begged PM, tried being nice to Amar, and then later on tried clarifying things with Amar.

My only question is, with all due respect, where was this man when he was jumping high on Sky's supportive ecstasy? Where was this man when he lashed at everyone, including Amar, left and right? You know why this happened? Becuz the support that he received from Sky in charity was misused by him. He totally misused the support he received by a person, who himself had no self-respect. Today Sky has totally dumped him. Mr. Youth Icon is no where.

Yehi hota hai jab aise insaan ka saath dete ho jiska khud ka koi eeman nahin hota. For Sky, Sid was just a pawn. Sid, who calls himself India's youth today, is nothing but a regular Indian guy who exercised poor judgment.

I am sorry to say this, but I am 28, and I feel I make an integral part of the youth community of India. And I DO NOT relate myself with a person like Sid. Therefore, I would like to request you all to voice your opinion (if you agree with me), and ask MTV to take away that title from him. I am sure the youth of India is respectful and chivalrous towards women. I don't see how anyone can cherish this guy.

Thank you.

Thanks for taking time to share your perspective. Great analysis!

Any sane IF member (if we keep our emotions away for few mins) would agree with most of what you said.
Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

What does he do for a living, I wonder? Do you think he has savings.

He comes from a quite well to do Bandra-based family in Bombay and has political connections. As for his career, his only (current) bread and butter is reality shows. Which is why he capitalises on his image. It makes for good reality TV garbage and increases his chances of hiking his fees in the future.

When you look at it, reality shows are a better way to make money than TV serials. In the second case, actors have to work round the clock like droids for their money. Reality TV shows have a limited shelf life and promise big bucks even if your image is at stake.
Azru_4_Nik thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That would actually be good for all of us. πŸ˜†

By the way, I heard that if you go on a hill's peak and shout in the open, your voice may get cured.

People in the Himalayas have known to go out in the open in the hilly regions and shout, not scream.

Maybe he could try that.

Probably he cud assign his entire life der in peace..Moksha mil jayega...πŸ˜†
Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Freaking.Buzzof

sky is innocent with a big heart.

And I'm Goldilocks with girl scout Christmas cakes for everybody.
Azru_4_Nik thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Freaking.Buzzof

even keechad kumari got footage coz of our sky baba,everyone is using sky baba for the sake of their benefits,sky is innocent with a big heart.

I agree ..Footage ke liye sab sky ke pass jatey hai...πŸ˜†
krazyb89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: azru

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="4">I agree ..Footage ke liye sab sky ke pass jatey hai..</font>.πŸ˜†

agreed.

Amar's character is really shady. But I must give the man the credit for not getting into fights, first hand.

The way he's presented himself is commendable. I have come to a conclusion that he sticks to his word. In Sky's case, he only objected over Sky calling him a "napunsak". However, in Sid's case, he got so upset with his antics that he decided to totally boycott him. And guess what! He's still stuck to his policy. Jaise hi Amar ne boycott kiya, Sid line pe aa gaya.

I also wanted to share two things with all of you. In the beginning, when Sid entered the house, he had a bitter side to his character. I mean, he was a total (as they call it in Mumbayya language), CH**TH. The way he treated Mahek (who herself wasn't a saint), and the way he would shout at the top of his lungs with Sky's support was something totally shocking, demeaning, and worth despise and hatred. Over the course of time in the house, things started to change. Clearly, nothing is forever or perpetual in the BB house. Dynamism had to take place. And that's where the game changed. The so-called self-proclaimed Youth Icon was nothing more than an unused desktop icon.

In the past couple episodes, he has literally begged PM, tried being nice to Amar, and then later on tried clarifying things with Amar.

My only question is, with all due respect, where was this man when he was jumping high on Sky's supportive ecstasy? Where was this man when he lashed at everyone, including Amar, left and right? You know why this happened? Becuz the support that he received from Sky in charity was misused by him. He totally misused the support he received by a person, who himself had no self-respect. Today Sky has totally dumped him. Mr. Youth Icon is no where.

Yehi hota hai jab aise insaan ka saath dete ho jiska khud ka koi eeman nahin hota. For Sky, Sid was just a pawn. Sid, who calls himself India's youth today, is nothing but a regular Indian guy who exercised poor judgment.

I am sorry to say this, but I am 28, and I feel I make an integral part of the youth community of India. And I DO NOT relate myself with a person like Sid. Therefore, I would like to request you all to voice your opinion (if you agree with me), and ask MTV to take away that title from him. I am sure the youth of India is respectful and chivalrous towards women. I don't see how anyone can cherish this guy.

Thank you.

great Obervation Agree with each n every word!!!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

Love u BRotherπŸ€—
krazyb89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So at least in this forum people accepts that sid is an unused desktop icon.