Bigg Boss Season 5

Sid is getting footage because of sky.

krazyb89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
There is no way of getting footage for sid except involve in fight and getting sympathy votes. If sky starts to ignore sid like amar did then sid will virtually disappear from BB. Sid poor guy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The thing I like about Amar is he doesn't stoop to a low level get footage. He never pick a fight with anyone. Sid only knows how to fight, and is trying to pick a fight with sky to become the victim like mehek did. 
krazyb89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrManagement

The thing I like about Amar is he doesn't stoop to a low level get footage. He never pick a fight with anyone. Sid only knows how to fight, and is trying to pick a fight with sky to become the victim like mehek did.

agreed. Amar is a good person except backstabbing.
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Amar's character is really shady. But I must give the man the credit for not getting into fights, first hand.

The way he's presented himself is commendable. I have come to a conclusion that he sticks to his word. In Sky's case, he only objected over Sky calling him a "napunsak". However, in Sid's case, he got so upset with his antics that he decided to totally boycott him. And guess what! He's still stuck to his policy. Jaise hi Amar ne boycott kiya, Sid line pe aa gaya.

I also wanted to share two things with all of you. In the beginning, when Sid entered the house, he had a bitter side to his character. I mean, he was a total (as they call it in Mumbayya language), CH**TH. The way he treated Mahek (who herself wasn't a saint), and the way he would shout at the top of his lungs with Sky's support was something totally shocking, demeaning, and worth despise and hatred. Over the course of time in the house, things started to change. Clearly, nothing is forever or perpetual in the BB house. Dynamism had to take place. And that's where the game changed. The so-called self-proclaimed Youth Icon was nothing more than an unused desktop icon.

In the past couple episodes, he has literally begged PM, tried being nice to Amar, and then later on tried clarifying things with Amar.

My only question is, with all due respect, where was this man when he was jumping high on Sky's supportive ecstasy? Where was this man when he lashed at everyone, including Amar, left and right? You know why this happened? Becuz the support that he received from Sky in charity was misused by him. He totally misused the support he received by a person, who himself had no self-respect. Today Sky has totally dumped him. Mr. Youth Icon is no where.

Yehi hota hai jab aise insaan ka saath dete ho jiska khud ka koi eeman nahin hota. For Sky, Sid was just a pawn. Sid, who calls himself India's youth today, is nothing but a regular Indian guy who exercised poor judgment.

I am sorry to say this, but I am 28, and I feel I make an integral part of the youth community of India. And I DO NOT relate myself with a person like Sid. Therefore, I would like to request you all to voice your opinion (if you agree with me), and ask MTV to take away that title from him. I am sure the youth of India is respectful and chivalrous towards women. I don't see how anyone can cherish this guy.

Thank you.

hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sky gave footage to Fake Mahek too.. but in the end he become bad guy in everyone's eyes.. at time this he does deliberately without knowing how viewers think of him and loosing out in the process.. only Shraddha was a real match to him.. he didn't try much with her ..
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
All I can say is sid is really immature . when he has to take stand , he didn't take while when he don't have to he pick childish fights and get grilled. He is like overexcited child who jumped   when see something better than him, tries to copy n in process looses his own identity as well n fails to inherit others too.  If seen , all his decisions came out of  arrogance, overconfidence and overexcitement.. One can see that , when he talks ,he just can't stand straight..bz he desperately wants to prove his point at any cost.. And then calling himself as Youth icon is another stupidity. Is this youth of INDIA who can't even do a task properly, sleeps in all task n then blame others. Amar n sky are much better than him , even i their 30s as well they are much active them him. Rightly termed by sky  -  Karm moksa muh pe chiipkale. -   khata hai,, sota hai, galliyan deta hai aur bathroom jati hai , yeh hai tera karamπŸ˜†

Azru_4_Nik thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desi_IFer1

Amar's character is really shady. But I must give the man the credit for not getting into fights, first hand.

The way he's presented himself is commendable. I have come to a conclusion that he sticks to his word. In Sky's case, he only objected over Sky calling him a "napunsak". However, in Sid's case, he got so upset with his antics that he decided to totally boycott him. And guess what! He's still stuck to his policy. Jaise hi Amar ne boycott kiya, Sid line pe aa gaya.

I also wanted to share two things with all of you. In the beginning, when Sid entered the house, he had a bitter side to his character. I mean, he was a total (as they call it in Mumbayya language), CH**TH. The way he treated Mahek (who herself wasn't a saint), and the way he would shout at the top of his lungs with Sky's support was something totally shocking, demeaning, and worth despise and hatred. Over the course of time in the house, things started to change. Clearly, nothing is forever or perpetual in the BB house. Dynamism had to take place. And that's where the game changed. The so-called self-proclaimed Youth Icon was nothing more than an unused desktop icon.

In the past couple episodes, he has literally begged PM, tried being nice to Amar, and then later on tried clarifying things with Amar.

My only question is, with all due respect, where was this man when he was jumping high on Sky's supportive ecstasy? Where was this man when he lashed at everyone, including Amar, left and right? You know why this happened? Becuz the support that he received from Sky in charity was misused by him. He totally misused the support he received by a person, who himself had no self-respect. Today Sky has totally dumped him. Mr. Youth Icon is no where.

Yehi hota hai jab aise insaan ka saath dete ho jiska khud ka koi eeman nahin hota. For Sky, Sid was just a pawn. Sid, who calls himself India's youth today, is nothing but a regular Indian guy who exercised poor judgment.

I am sorry to say this, but I am 28, and I feel I make an integral part of the youth community of India. And I DO NOT relate myself with a person like Sid. Therefore, I would like to request you all to voice your opinion (if you agree with me), and ask MTV to take away that title from him. I am sure the youth of India is respectful and chivalrous towards women. I don't see how anyone can cherish this guy.

Thank you.

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: azru

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

THANK YOU. πŸ€—
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lats22

sky gave footage to Fake Mahek too.. but in the end he become bad guy in everyone's eyes.. at time this he does deliberately without knowing how viewers think of him and loosing out in the process.. only Shraddha was a real match to him.. he didn't try much with her ..

Exactly i feel so ..I wish he should  stop getting into any fights bz no what he  is brutally  honest in everything but people considers his honesty as rudeness n he ends up becoming bad boy .
Azru_4_Nik thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desi_IFer1

THANK YOU. πŸ€—

Pleasure is mine..😊

I actually wanted 2 say this but yahan ke kuch forum members strange hai...