Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratz speech 2 Tanmay... (Page 3)

Caped_Crusader IF-Sizzlerz
Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya2011

Pratigya was right but may be scene was not very well executed thats why it failed to create impact.

Sorry Di But I Think She Was Totally Wrong...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

idreeskhan123 IF-Dazzler
idreeskhan123
idreeskhan123

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
no i dont think so its odd...in my view its right...because doosro ki sulah karwana its a very good job...for example: if two brothers would fight with each other on any case...per unka sulah sirf doosarai log hi karwa saktai ha thier matter would not solve from its own jab tak ghar ka koi doosra shakhs unko na samjhai like..chacha,puppo,father...any related person of his family..aur yahi dunya ka dastoor ha...so pratigya also did the same job to explain tanmay about thier relationship...jab baat had sa zyada guzar jai to doosro per faisla chod daina chaheye..aur tanmay kuch zyada hi had sa guzar chuka tha is leye arushi na pratigya ko apna matter bata diya aur pratigya to sirf husband aur wife k beech sulah karwa rahi thi..thats it..and in my view of point pratigya did the great job...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Veena.Sriyya6

Devil86 IF-Rockerz
Devil86
Devil86

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
baat bhuhat  khsrab ho gae hai dona fights pay utter aae hai is pratgya said that

Veena.S

Eden_luvsKriya IF-Rockerz
Eden_luvsKriya
Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veena.S

Pratz speech 2 Tanmay is correct..??... Don't you feel odd..??..
I felt itz juz meaningless, how can she said tat tanshi should solveout their problem by discussing with family... No dear she said it right...in dis case onli d family knew d truth bout ykw n Shakti no1 else...so its seems logical 2 clear out d misunderstandings by talking 2 d family
It really sounded very odd 4 me... Wen krish suspected her in Angad's matter, did she solved her problem by discussing with family..??.. No na, then y now tis meaningless suggetion 2 Tanshi...at dat time Pratz dint tell coz she felt it best 2 tell him in her own way lest he gets more angry
Tanmay was correct itz their personal matter, she shouldn't involve b/w hubby n wife... Pratz wudnt hav siad dat if dat stupid ykw wudnt hav bothered her...y on Earth did she hav 2 get Pratz in d middle of all dis..n then she says hum aapki bezatti hote nai dekh sakte...really nw???AngryAngryAngry
as a sister Aarushi can share her problems with Pratz, but it doesn't mean she can cross the limit... ...she can definitely share her problems wid her sis bt she shudnt spoil her sisters life...y simply bother her bout all dis? dis twit will never learn...stupidCensored
Atlast it leads 2 Tanmay draging Krish n insulted him... He was soo rude n he shouldn't hav... but yehi hoga na, hum unnecessarly doosron ki problems mein involve hoke unko incomfortable feel karthe... tumtum spoke bad bout Krishna bt he din realise dat Krishna had d guts 2 apologize 4 his mistake infront of d whole world whereas tumtum is a coward who jus opens his mouth in his room n infront of d family tries 2 be all goody goody...sucha coward on earth manAngryAngryCensored
Tanshi... No one can help them in tis world as pratz thinkin... Except TRUST... They should solve themselves... ...ur rite no1 can help two psychos wid this...i wish they solve their problems asap n vanish frm d showAngryAngry
wat say frnz...

Veena.S

Devil86 IF-Rockerz
Devil86
Devil86

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Mysterious Girl

Veena.S

sudharao100 Senior Member
sudharao100
sudharao100

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Sometimes family and friends help couples solve their problems.  If Arushi and Tanmay cannot solve their problems by themselves there is nothing wrong if  family or friends can help them solve their problems.  I know of couples who have been helped by friends and family and their marriage have been saved and they are happy.

Pratigya did discuss her problems with Arushi and her family when she was separted from Krishna.  She always discussed her problems with her friend Roli (I am not sure about her name) before she got married to Krishna.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Veena.Sriyya6

ninahegde Senior Member
ninahegde
ninahegde

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged

Veena U said it right.

I too felt Prats should have listented/clarified to the point of view of Tanmay first . She has started her PBJ without taking into consideration the Tanmay's point of view, on the basis of whatever her sister told her. I like the way SS gives his verdict. He listens to both the parties cooly and then gives his judgement whether it right or wrong it does not matter. But one should hear point of view of both the parties as it is their personal issue.Cool

Veena.S

Go to top