Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nah Veena..P dint say this at the start itself...she says it now coz its going in rounds...Tanmay acting differntly in front  of family n behind them..

The issue is just going in rounds..Arushi had tried her hard to make him understand...now she has started opening up..coz she felt its going nowhere. she doesnt ahve a mother...so she has told her sister.

And nt all problems get solved within the couple..most cases family will be involved. Here its quite clear that Tanmay doesnt want to change his ill-conceived imaginations. Moreover he doesnt want family to know that he has such a face. So its not very wrong or abnormal for P to ahve suggested to invlove family to settle things.

-------------------------------------

As for KP issue with Angad..it was entirely theirs..in fact Prof himself dropped in to clear doubts. But was humiliated. Moreover P was pouring out n K was ready to listen..he wanted his wife to come out clean.  K did not put up a double face..but he made sure his wife is not rtoubled by his family members. K lost peace whne he find out the truth from his wife herself

Tanmay is not doing that...he is so adamant to stick to his opinions.  Tanmay is making both theior lives hell framing stories listening to others. and odesnt wanna believe his wife.
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘
Originally posted by: HamiSky

Nah Veena..P dint say this at the start itself...she says it now coz its going in rounds...Tanmay acting differntly in front  of family n behind them..

The issue is just going in rounds..Arushi had tried her hard to make him understand...now she has started opening up..coz she felt its going nowhere. she doesnt ahve a mother...so she has told her sister.

And nt all problems get solved within the couple..most cases family will be involved. Here its quite clear that Tanmay doesnt want to change his ill-conceived imaginations. Moreover he doesnt want family to know that he has such a face. So its not very wrong or abnormal for P to ahve suggested to invlove family to settle things.

As for KP issue with Angad..it was entirely theirs..in fact Prof himself dropped in to clear doubts. But was humiliated. Moreover P was pouring out n K was ready to listen..he wanted his wife to come out clean.  K did not put up a double face..but he made sure his wife is not rtoubled by his family members. K lost peace whne he find out the truth from his wife herselfπŸ‘

Tanmay is not doing that...he is so adamant to stick to his opinions.  Tanmay is making both theior lives hell framing stories listening to others. and odesnt wanna believe his wife.

Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: riyya6

somehow i feel that all this is some indication to kriya r/ship in future... kriya is gonna face this kind of situation soon... lets see how they sort it out then... i mean if Pratz doubts Krishna later?

Agree that husband wife problem is best to solve by them only... not involving family members... but i think here pratz suggested that coz it involved Kn-her earlier marriage... just my pov... πŸ‘

veena correct me if im wrong, infact kriya seperation track, Pratz had discuss with prof/ family members about her r/ship... at once she talked to arushi too on regards of her fear of losing krishna... with prof sh has discuss too...

But not in angad matter, as the family wanted her to keep it as a secret... not to tell Krishna...

yes i said it already, seperation track is different family involvement is Ok n needed... But tell me how can any couple discuss openly with family members if tat problem is about her character... IMO, itz completly a personal matter b/w tat couple as Tanmay said
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pratigya was right but may be scene was not very well executed thats why it failed to create impact.
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HamiSky

Nah Veena..P dint say this at the start itself...she says it now coz its going in rounds...Tanmay acting differntly in front of family n behind them..

As for KP issue with Angad..it was entirely theirs..in fact Prof himself dropped in to clear doubts. But was humiliated. Moreover P was pouring out n K was ready to listen..he wanted his wife to come out clean. K did not put up a double face..but he made sure his wife is not rtoubled by his family members. K lost peace whne he find out the truth from his wife herself

Tanmay is not doing that...he is so adamant to stick to his opinions. Tanmay is making both theior lives hell framing stories listening to others. and odesnt wanna believe his wife.

πŸ‘ yup good analysis, completly agree...πŸ˜ƒ... I juz thought wen itz not for pratz then y she gave tat advice 2 her Sis...
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Veena.S

yes i said it already, seperation track is different family involvement is Ok n needed... But tell me how can any couple discuss openly with family members if tat problem is about her character... IMO, itz completly a personal matter b/w tat couple as Tanmay said[/QUOTE] yes i agree with ur points... the best is they sort themselves... but like hami said, they are not solving it n its getting worse, thats why arushi told her sister considering her mum is no longer with them... Looks like arushi cant take it longer... the limit is crossed... i hope Cv is not planning a divorce track for this couple... already they are getting more screen space... i just wish CV sort their problem/ tanshi problem out... please ASAP...Clap

Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kriya2011

Pratigya was right but may be scene was not very well executed thats why it failed to create impact.

Sorry Di But I Think She Was Totally Wrong...
idreeskhan123 thumbnail
no i dont think so its odd...in my view its right...because doosro ki sulah karwana its a very good job...for example: if two brothers would fight with each other on any case...per unka sulah sirf doosarai log hi karwa saktai ha thier matter would not solve from its own jab tak ghar ka koi doosra shakhs unko na samjhai like..chacha,puppo,father...any related person of his family..aur yahi dunya ka dastoor ha...so pratigya also did the same job to explain tanmay about thier relationship...jab baat had sa zyada guzar jai to doosro per faisla chod daina chaheye..aur tanmay kuch zyada hi had sa guzar chuka tha is leye arushi na pratigya ko apna matter bata diya aur pratigya to sirf husband aur wife k beech sulah karwa rahi thi..thats it..and in my view of point pratigya did the great job...
Devil86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
baat bhuhat  khsrab ho gae hai dona fights pay utter aae hai is pratgya said that
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Veena.S

Pratz speech 2 Tanmay is correct..??... Don't you feel odd..??..
I felt itz juz meaningless, how can she said tat tanshi should solveout their problem by discussing with family... No dear she said it right...in dis case onli d family knew d truth bout ykw n Shakti no1 else...so its seems logical 2 clear out d misunderstandings by talking 2 d family
It really sounded very odd 4 me... Wen krish suspected her in Angad's matter, did she solved her problem by discussing with family..??.. No na, then y now tis meaningless suggetion 2 Tanshi...at dat time Pratz dint tell coz she felt it best 2 tell him in her own way lest he gets more angry
Tanmay was correct itz their personal matter, she shouldn't involve b/w hubby n wife... Pratz wudnt hav siad dat if dat stupid ykw wudnt hav bothered her...y on Earth did she hav 2 get Pratz in d middle of all dis..n then she says hum aapki bezatti hote nai dekh sakte...really nw???😑😑😑
as a sister Aarushi can share her problems with Pratz, but it doesn't mean she can cross the limit... ...she can definitely share her problems wid her sis bt she shudnt spoil her sisters life...y simply bother her bout all dis? dis twit will never learn...stupid🀬
Atlast it leads 2 Tanmay draging Krish n insulted him... He was soo rude n he shouldn't hav... but yehi hoga na, hum unnecessarly doosron ki problems mein involve hoke unko incomfortable feel karthe... tumtum spoke bad bout Krishna bt he din realise dat Krishna had d guts 2 apologize 4 his mistake infront of d whole world whereas tumtum is a coward who jus opens his mouth in his room n infront of d family tries 2 be all goody goody...sucha coward on earth man😑😑🀬
Tanshi... No one can help them in tis world as pratz thinkin... Except TRUST... They should solve themselves... ...ur rite no1 can help two psychos wid this...i wish they solve their problems asap n vanish frm d show😑😑
wat say frnz...