Pratigya

Pratz speech 2 Tanmay...

Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Pratz speech 2 Tanmay is correct..??... Don't you feel odd..??..
I felt itz juz meaningless, how can she said tat tanshi should solveout their problem by discussing with family...
It really sounded very odd 4 me... Wen krish suspected her in Angad's matter, did she solved her problem by discussing with family..??.. No na, then y now tis meaningless suggetion 2 Tanshi...
Tanmay was correct itz their personal matter, she shouldn't involve b/w hubby n wife...
as a sister Aarushi can share her problems with Pratz, but it doesn't mean she can cross the limit...
Atlast it leads 2 Tanmay draging Krish n insulted him... He was soo rude n he shouldn't hav... but yehi hoga na, hum unnecessarly doosron ki problems mein involve hoke unko incomfortable feel karthe...
Tanshi... No one can help them in tis world as pratz thinkin... Except TRUST... They should solve themselves...
wat say frnz...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arja.Kriya thumbnail
Pratigya Is A Mysterious Girl
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Veena.S

I felt itz juz meaningless, how can she said tat tanshi should solveout their problem by discussing with family...
It really sounded very odd 4 me... Wen krish suspected her in Angad's matter, did she solved her problem by discussing with family..??.. No na, then y now tis meaningless suggetion 2 Tanshi...
Tanmay was correct itz their personal matter, she shouldn't involve b/w hubby n wife...
as a sister Aarushi can share her problems with Pratz, but it doesn't mean she can cross the limit...
Atlast it leads 2 Tanmay draging Krish n insulted him... He was soo rude n he shouldn't hav... but yehi hoga na, hum unnecessarly doosron ki problems mein involve hoke unko incomfortable feel karthe...
Tanshi... No one can help them in tis world as pratz thinkin... Except TRUST... They should solve themselves...
wat say frnz...

somehow i feel that all this is some indication to kriya r/ship in future... kriya is gonna face this kind of situation soon... lets see how they sort it out then... i mean if Pratz doubts Krishna later?

Agree that husband wife problem is best to solve by them only... not involving family members... but i think here pratz suggested that coz it involved Kn-her earlier marriage... just my pov... 👏

veena correct me if im wrong, infact kriya seperation track, Pratz had discuss with prof/ family members about her r/ship... at once she talked to arushi too on regards of her fear of losing krishna... with prof sh has discuss too...

But not in angad matter, as the family wanted her to keep it as a secret... not to tell Krishna...
Edited by riyya6 - 12 years ago
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wat say frnz...

@Red.It's The Point...😡
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The majpr reason for the failure of impact of that scene was poor acting by all the three of the actors.
Pooja's dailogue delivery and tone should not be as someone high in order ..born only to solve problems but as someone who is part of the family..loves the family..n someone who has someone concern over the family...
She was jsut getting onto my nerves yday..

needless to say about Arushi n Tanmay..Arushi never lets out attitude that suits her cahr or storyline.

--------

the dialogue was quite practical too because Tanmay is poking a two-faced char now...so she would ahve thought opening up could solve the matter...
but the way it was said..enacted...was just so artificial...BL was entirely wrong.
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed. Any misunderstanding between a husband and wife is definitely a personal and sensitive matter. No one can interfere and SHOULD NOT interfere. But I think that Pratigya helped her young sister. She did what she should do as an elder sister. 
Veena.S thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HamiSky

The majpr reason for the failure of impact of that scene was poor acting by all the three of the actors.
Pooja's dailogue delivery and tone should not be as someone high in order ..born only to solve problems but as someone who is part of the family..loves the family..n someone who has someone concern over the family...
She was jsut getting onto my nerves yday..

needless to say about Arushi n Tanmay..Arushi never lets out attitude that suits her cahr or storyline.

--------

the dialogue was quite practical too because Tanmay is poking a two-faced char now...so she would ahve thought opening up could solve the matter...
but the way it was said..enacted...was just so artificial...BL was entirely wrong.

agree, pratz dailouges were like tat only as a problem solver... But Hami how many couples will solve their problems openly with discussions among whole family, mainly wen itz abt his wife's character... As pratz thinkin n pratz speech it can be solved with family involvement..??... Then y pratz didn't approched her family in Angad's matter, even wen kriya seperation, her family couldn't help her... But at tat situation family involvement is OK, necessary... But now..??...
Veena.S thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kriyadiwani

Agreed. Any misunderstanding between a husband and wife is definitely a personal and sensitive matter. No one can interfere and SHOULD NOT interfere. But I think that Pratigya helped her young sister. She did what she should do as an elder sister.

yes as a sister she can n she have to help her n can advice her, suggest things, but tat advice 2 tanmay, tat they hav 2 disscuss with family... It really didn't gell there... Sounded soo odd n meaningless 2 me...
riyya6 thumbnail

yes as a sister she can n she have to help her n can advice her, suggest things, but tat advice 2 tanmay, tat they hav 2 disscuss with family... It really didn't gell there... Sounded soo odd n meaningless 2 me...

👏
riyya6 thumbnail
u know what veena what i failed to understand that is why both sisters are blur... Ok they know KN is bad, he lied to tanmay... but can someone explain how he knows the correct spot of moles in arushi body...

Correct me if im wrong, he overlook when shes changing right... so now the point why both sisters are just thinking that he lied without considering that he saw her changing... With this valid point of Kn, tanmay has taken another way around... BOTH SISTERS... wake up...😕😆

a person just cant tell the moles spot on your body (by guessing the right spot.).. come on... 👏...

Edited by riyya6 - 12 years ago