India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratz speech 2 Tanmay...

Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Pratz speech 2 Tanmay is correct..??... Don't you feel odd..??..
I felt itz juz meaningless, how can she said tat tanshi should solveout their problem by discussing with family...
It really sounded very odd 4 me... Wen krish suspected her in Angad's matter, did she solved her problem by discussing with family..??.. No na, then y now tis meaningless suggetion 2 Tanshi...
Tanmay was correct itz their personal matter, she shouldn't involve b/w hubby n wife...
as a sister Aarushi can share her problems with Pratz, but it doesn't mean she can cross the limit...
Atlast it leads 2 Tanmay draging Krish n insulted him... He was soo rude n he shouldn't hav... but yehi hoga na, hum unnecessarly doosron ki problems mein involve hoke unko incomfortable feel karthe...
Tanshi... No one can help them in tis world as pratz thinkin... Except TRUST... They should solve themselves...
wat say frnz...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Arja.KriyaninahegdeEden_luvsKriyaheera1702Caped_CrusaderMuskaan92riyya62RsFan

Arja.Kriya Newbie
Arja.Kriya
Arja.Kriya

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Pratigya Is A Mysterious Girl

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veena.S

I felt itz juz meaningless, how can she said tat tanshi should solveout their problem by discussing with family...
It really sounded very odd 4 me... Wen krish suspected her in Angad's matter, did she solved her problem by discussing with family..??.. No na, then y now tis meaningless suggetion 2 Tanshi...
Tanmay was correct itz their personal matter, she shouldn't involve b/w hubby n wife...
as a sister Aarushi can share her problems with Pratz, but it doesn't mean she can cross the limit...
Atlast it leads 2 Tanmay draging Krish n insulted him... He was soo rude n he shouldn't hav... but yehi hoga na, hum unnecessarly doosron ki problems mein involve hoke unko incomfortable feel karthe...
Tanshi... No one can help them in tis world as pratz thinkin... Except TRUST... They should solve themselves...
wat say frnz...
somehow i feel that all this is some indication to kriya r/ship in future... kriya is gonna face this kind of situation soon... lets see how they sort it out then... i mean if Pratz doubts Krishna later?

Agree that husband wife problem is best to solve by them only... not involving family members... but i think here pratz suggested that coz it involved Kn-her earlier marriage... just my pov... Clap

veena correct me if im wrong, infact kriya seperation track, Pratz had discuss with prof/ family members about her r/ship... at once she talked to arushi too on regards of her fear of losing krishna... with prof sh has discuss too...

But not in angad matter, as the family wanted her to keep it as a secret... not to tell Krishna...

Edited by riyya6 - 15 December 2011 at 9:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajVeena.S

Caped_Crusader IF-Sizzlerz
Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veena.S

wat say frnz...

@Red.It's The Point...Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Veena.S

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
The majpr reason for the failure of impact of that scene was poor acting by all the three of the actors.
Pooja's dailogue delivery and tone should not be as someone high in order ..born only to solve problems but as someone who is part of the family..loves the family..n someone who has someone concern over the family...
She was jsut getting onto my nerves yday..

needless to say about Arushi n Tanmay..Arushi never lets out attitude that suits her cahr or storyline.

--------

the dialogue was quite practical too because Tanmay is poking a two-faced char now...so she would ahve thought opening up could solve the matter...
but the way it was said..enacted...was just so artificial...BL was entirely wrong.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Veena.SMayavi-262RsFan

Muskaan92 IF-Sizzlerz
Muskaan92
Muskaan92

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Agreed. Any misunderstanding between a husband and wife is definitely a personal and sensitive matter. No one can interfere and SHOULD NOT interfere. But I think that Pratigya helped her young sister. She did what she should do as an elder sister. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anondo.RbabithajVeena.Sriyya6

Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

The majpr reason for the failure of impact of that scene was poor acting by all the three of the actors.
Pooja's dailogue delivery and tone should not be as someone high in order ..born only to solve problems but as someone who is part of the family..loves the family..n someone who has someone concern over the family...
She was jsut getting onto my nerves yday..

needless to say about Arushi n Tanmay..Arushi never lets out attitude that suits her cahr or storyline.

--------

the dialogue was quite practical too because Tanmay is poking a two-faced char now...so she would ahve thought opening up could solve the matter...
but the way it was said..enacted...was just so artificial...BL was entirely wrong.
agree, pratz dailouges were like tat only as a problem solver... But Hami how many couples will solve their problems openly with discussions among whole family, mainly wen itz abt his wife's character... As pratz thinkin n pratz speech it can be solved with family involvement..??... Then y pratz didn't approched her family in Angad's matter, even wen kriya seperation, her family couldn't help her... But at tat situation family involvement is OK, necessary... But now..??...
Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyadiwani

Agreed. Any misunderstanding between a husband and wife is definitely a personal and sensitive matter. No one can interfere and SHOULD NOT interfere. But I think that Pratigya helped her young sister. She did what she should do as an elder sister.
yes as a sister she can n she have to help her n can advice her, suggest things, but tat advice 2 tanmay, tat they hav 2 disscuss with family... It really didn't gell there... Sounded soo odd n meaningless 2 me...

Muskaan92

Go to top