Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~~||Think PINK!||~~ *Check pg 14 & 15* (Page 8)

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
*Phew*

Finally today I'll get the chance to work on everything LOL Starting from the story to debate points Tongue

I'll try to finish it all today hehe 

Just to reiterate, i think all of us are supposed to work on all the questions and than the best of the lot will be picked as final answers Tongue Will have to ask Shad if we can get away with NOT doing one or two questions LOLLOLLOL

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xoxo

UPDATE MOMENT

_ Need members from Purple, Pink and Green..  To confirm their availibility for Tuesday, roughly around 3/4pm to be online to play the spamming game, in a talented way - you will be given one hour to complete this round, and bonuses questions will be thrown at you, to help you earn marks. I will be online at the same time, guiding, controlling the spamming. It is more like live action spamming, where are your put in spot and get questions from me to answer, and bonuses mark will be based on that. More on that on Tuesday, i need confirmation for who can be online from their team ( As many as possible are welcome) on Tuesday the 20th? at 3/4pm. GMT time.

Blue team and Red team, i have one member from each team,  Checked so far.

Today is also my last day, to find more wild card entries, so lets see. 

Xoxo

Originally posted by Xoxo

Quck Update again. 

Okay, guys i am going out tonight, but ill be home at night time, to check on this thread... 

To make lives easier - Try to get ATLEAST, one member from your team, to represent the final knockout round who is available for the time specified above.

I can make it 3.30 GMT, as Sara's got school before that... I hope half an hour is not a drastic change..  sara can i ask what time zone you follow, where you from?.. I hope you are not getting confused with my time and your time... The game will kick at 3.30 GMT * London time*.. is that the time zone you follow also?

_ Zorro and summer - Blue team are okay, both of you can decide amongst yourself, who wants to represent the team in the final question

_ Tara Sara- Red team, i check you for that team.

_ Pink, Purple and Green, I need atleast one member from each team to represent the final round. Let me know, Don't worry about getting everyone online from yoru team, as long as ONE person from each team is online, then i can still go ahead with the final questions.

Tuesday 20th of Dec- around 3.30pm. GMT - London Time. Post here, what time zone you follow and confirm for definite who will be online representin their team.

Thanks!

Xoxo

@All - any ideas? The time is more like 8-9 pm here.. that is always an uncertain time for me ... Forget about being online, i might be outside visiting someone (one of my aunts is ill), or out shopping (u never know) preparing for dinner... So I can't confirm .. Which one of you guys can be online at this time without any hindrance?
Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Guys check out the first page ROFLROFLROFL It is so pink that I feel like gagging ROFL Rehan is going to flip! ROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FingerFetishLeve

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Finally wrote a story. SHEESH it better win because if it doesn't I'm going to scream!

Updated on page 109 in the Knock Out thread.

Edited by _SiinnceMaan_ - 19 December 2011 at 8:03am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11hindu4lyfLeve

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

Finally wrote a story. SHEESH it better win because if it doesn't I'm going to scream!

Updated on page 109 in the Knock Out thread.

Oh god thank god you've written something, I won't be able to finish my stuff, although I'll try but I highly doubt that I'll even be able to glance at it! 

@Girls forgive me man, I am buried in bare Christmas Shopping, and the chill outside had put sent my creativeness into a coma lol, LOL.
tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged

I don't think I'll be here TuesdayConfused
Leve IF-Stunnerz
Leve
Leve

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
if it's 3:30 pm UK time then it will be 11:30 in USA.. i think... i can't be online because i have schoooll ... srrry
Leve IF-Stunnerz
Leve
Leve

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arwen.

Guys check out the first page ROFLROFLROFL It is so pink that I feel like gagging ROFL Rehan is going to flip! ROFL 

i love the front page ROFL

Go to top