Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

1 - If you were participating in big boss/big brother ' What exactly will you do to raise TRP for the show and what strategies will you implement in order to win the show?

Positive - I would give false claims that I was in serious relationship with actor Salman Khan, as the truth in this matter is not of concern, but rather the statement announced in media regardless of it's bullshit involved. By the time the truth would be out, it will automatically be cleared that this news was leaked to raise TRP's - of course that will be once the TRP's have already been boosted.

Negative - Once TRP's are given boost following a statement made public, when involving stars, it can easily slander your image once it is discovered that the news was false, and therefore can risk a potential future. 

Neutral - The moment that raises TRP's can do wonders for the show at current position, for which tactful strategies need to be put into place fearlessly.

2 - Do you think having a hot accent makes someone more attractive? Which accent do you find hottest and why?

Positive - Yes! At first every accent seems hot, but then suddenly I always find myself missing the British accent, perhaps it's because I'm such a hardcore fan of Snatch, and I absolutely adore the slang lingo of Londoners, it matches the rough type personality of the hot guys, the swearing and abrupt attitude always makes a guy that one bit hotter.

Negative - Sometimes a certain accent can tarnish an image that belongs to attractiveness, which can deter one from believing that the person in question no longer can be considered 'hot', so accents isn't always a plus point.

Neutral - At times an accent can also let minds differentiate between others, making them unique and keep themselves reminded to you, making that person exclusive for simple reasons. 

3 - Why do you think your team will win? I.e. What qualities does your team have, that you have noticed other teams lack?

Positive - Every person wants their team to win, but of course if I have to narrow it down to reasons, then I can easily say, that my team seems versatile in every given aspect. Whatever they have attempted has been done whole heartedly, their willingness allows them to create bondage amongst our team and overall the members compliment each other as well as standing out as individuals.

Negative - Ouch! I don't like team members picking up on bad points, as our efforts our joint and we are obliged to rise and fall together, but if I must stand a chance to be a strong contender then I shall answer with complete honesty. Personally I really do think we have a good team, but at the same time we are a little disarrayed but the reasons are valid, so I can't rightfully complain.

Neutral - It's unfair to point out flaws in other teams, as a single attempt is as good as any, not everyone can win, but their mere presence enables winners nevertheless.

4 - Why are Ekta's show so popular and what do you think of Indian Soap?

Positive - Ekta made drama serials a 'talk of the town' trend. She gave Hindi drama serials a whole new lease of life, until she went extremely dramatic and went wacko with the 'face-offs' in almost every serial, but it goes without saying that she created history and will forever be known for her creations.

Her Shows gave everyday households something to look forward to time and time again. If it wasn't for her how else would the eligible Bahu's of popular television be considered so praiseworthy regardless of going to prison, and being married almost three times (if they were lucky enough it would be five lol), and then spending almost half a lifetime with other men, and then making a come-back with a child that supposedly belonged to the first husband who died like over ten years ago, not to mention the plastic surgery they go through during one lifetime, and yet after all this are expected to be the most ]trustworthy' protagonists in the show - wow! Audiences still feel intrigued to view in time and time again.

Negative - Her serials bring out the worst in viewers! Audiences are brain washed with the crap she shows, they surprisingly find it believable and feel entertained to such heights that they are almost inspired by her malarkey.

Neutral - If Ekta and Indian Soaps are kept worlds apart, then I shall consider being a fan, if not, then 'oh well' at least I can take the piss.

5 - To follow your heart, or to follow your mind?

Positive - Well there's a song called 'a mind with a heart of its own', and I'd like to believe that better. As one has to force the mind to make decisions but can't help growing a heart within the mind during the process, simply because you know that common sense doesn't seem to make any sense no longer. So following the heart or the mind; either one doesn't make a difference as the mind only tells you to listen to your heart, and your heart tells your mind what to do. So all in all it's a win win situation.

Negative - The heart won't always give you good advice, but it teaches the mind to be inspirational, it shows other possibilities and let's you believe that they are achievable, but can often land you in trouble as risk comes with uncertainty, which makes the mind unsure of its actions, hence sticky situations.

Neutral - The heart and mind are like forever fuelling one another, they always encourage each other, however sometimes it's not the result that they want you to see but rather the experience they want you to have. This persistent encouragement provides your life with the satisfaction of never having to wonder 'what if'.

The Pink Panthers this is my attempt, but keep yours coming, πŸ˜‰

Tink
x

Edited by tinkerbe11 - 12 years ago
Leve thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinkerbe11

1 - If you were participating in big boss/big brother ' What exactly will you do to raise TRP for the show and what strategies will you implement in order to win the show?

Positive - I would give false claims that I was in serious relationship with actor Salman Khan, as the truth in this matter is not of concern, but rather the statement announced in media regardless of it's bullshit involved. By the time the truth would be out, it will automatically be cleared that this news was leaked to raise TRP's - of course that will be once the TRP's have already been boosted.

Negative - Once TRP's are given boost following a statement made public, when involving stars, it can easily slander your image once it is discovered that the news was false, and therefore can risk a potential future. 

Neutral - The moment that raises TRP's can do wonders for the show at current position, for which tactful strategies need to be put into place fearlessly.

2 - Do you think having a hot accent makes someone more attractive? Which accent do you find hottest and why?

Positive - Yes! At first every accent seems hot, but then suddenly I always find myself missing the British accent, perhaps it's because I'm such a hardcore fan of Snatch, and I absolutely adore the slang lingo of Londoners, it matches the rough type personality of the hot guys, the swearing and abrupt attitude always makes a guy that one bit hotter.

Negative - Sometimes a certain accent can tarnish an image that belongs to attractiveness, which can deter one from believing that the person in question no longer can be considered 'hot', so accents isn't always a plus point.

Neutral - At times an accent can also let minds differentiate between others, making them unique and keep themselves reminded to you, making that person exclusive for simple reasons. 

3 - Why do you think your team will win? I.e. What qualities does your team have, that you have noticed other teams lack?

Positive - Every person wants their team to win, but of course if I have to narrow it down to reasons, then I can easily say, that my team seems versatile in every given aspect. Whatever they have attempted has been done whole heartedly, their willingness allows them to create bondage amongst our team and overall the members compliment each other as well as standing out as individuals.

Negative - Ouch! I don't like team members picking up on bad points, as our efforts our joint and we are obliged to rise and fall together, but if I must stand a chance to be a strong contender then I shall answer with complete honesty. Personally I really do think we have a good team, but at the same time we are a little disarrayed but the reasons are valid, so I can't rightfully complain.

Neutral - It's unfair to point out flaws in other teams, as a single attempt is as good as any, not everyone can win, but their mere presence enables winners nevertheless.

4 - Why are Ekta's show so popular and what do you think of Indian Soap?

Positive - Ekta made drama serials a 'talk of the town' trend. She gave Hindi drama serials a whole new lease of life, until she went extremely dramatic and went wacko with the 'face-offs' in almost every serial, but it goes without saying that she created history and will forever be known for her creations.

Her Shows gave everyday households something to look forward to time and time again. If it wasn't for her how else would the eligible Bahu's of popular television be considered so praiseworthy regardless of going to prison, and being married almost three times (if they were lucky enough it would be five lol), and then spending almost half a lifetime with other men, and then making a come-back with a child that supposedly belonged to the first husband who died like over ten years ago, not to mention the plastic surgery they go through during one lifetime, and yet after all this are expected to be the most ]trustworthy' protagonists in the show - wow! Audiences still feel intrigued to view in time and time again.

Negative - Her serials bring out the worst in viewers! Audiences are brain washed with the crap she shows, they surprisingly find it believable and feel entertained to such heights that they are almost inspired by her malarkey.

Neutral - If Ekta and Indian Soaps are kept worlds apart, then I shall consider being a fan, if not, then 'oh well' at least I can take the piss.

5 - To follow your heart, or to follow your mind?

Positive - Well there's a song called 'a mind with a heart of its own', and I'd like to believe that better. As one has to force the mind to make decisions but can't help growing a heart within the mind during the process, simply because you know that common sense doesn't seem to make any sense no longer. So following the heart or the mind; either one doesn't make a difference as the mind only tells you to listen to your heart, and your heart tells your mind what to do. So all in all it's a win win situation.

Negative - The heart won't always give you good advice, but it teaches the mind to be inspirational, it shows other possibilities and let's you believe that they are achievable, but can often land you in trouble as risk comes with uncertainty, which makes the mind unsure of its actions, hence sticky situations.

Neutral - The heart and mind are like forever fuelling one another, they always encourage each other, however sometimes it's not the result that they want you to see but rather the experience they want you to have. This persistent encouragement provides your life with the satisfaction of never having to wonder 'what if'.

The Pink Panthers this is my attempt, but keep yours coming, πŸ˜‰

Tink
x

wowww niceee these are tooo good! πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
Leve thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinkerbe11

@Preet alohaπŸ˜‰

Thank god you've done the songs, I was dreading them!  You are a life saver gal! πŸ˜›
Tink
x

yeah i have done two but was getting scared that they are not tht gud πŸ˜† then i was like oh well i tried atleast to help πŸ˜†
Rehanism thumbnail
Ok I have finally come!! What do I have to do?? What is going on? Am I still there in the "Pink"😑 team or have I been expelled (hopefully)?
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Preet.

wowww niceee these are tooo good! πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Thanks so much hun, 😳
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Preet.

yeah i have done two but was getting scared that they are not tht gud πŸ˜† then i was like oh well i tried atleast to help πŸ˜†

Don't worry I'm sure they're good, I skimmed through some of them and they seem perfect to me, πŸ˜›, keep at it, πŸ˜‰
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rehanism

Ok I have finally come!! What do I have to do?? What is going on? Am I still there in the "Pink"😑 team or have I been expelled (hopefully)?

Hey Rehan, go for any questions except the first ofc, apost ur answers here so ur team can see, and then copy and paste it into the knockout thread too. 

And yes u are still in the pink team lol, and from what I know you are also suppose to be the Captain - so are ready to lead? πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xoxo

Rehan you are still in pink team. Preet is the new wild card entry - Pink team help Rehan out LOL

Ps Twinkle babes, all the questions you answer, is posted in both, this thread and knockout thread, if you can please post the new questions you answered in the knock out thread -  Rule hehehe.

Xoxo

@Shad, I remember don't worry, the India Forums site crashed when I posted the answers here, so I couldn't open the other page lol, but am gonna do it now, πŸ˜›.  God u remind me of the ticket warden lol, just when u park the car on a yellow line and run, u come and grab the chance to give the vehicle a ticket lool, πŸ˜†. 
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xoxo

MWAH! Sorry i can be abit Pushy at times πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Btw, Check this guy out.. HOT HOT HOT , how can you do this to me??? ive been listening to him for three hours now :O

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6gHlK-Mm2Y[/YOUTUBE]

Xoxo

I'm kiddin' babe, I knew u would point that out, but it wasn't my fault lol, it was the site. πŸ˜›

You think he's that hottt, seriously? 

tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Links to everything posted in the Knockout Thread - by Tink

Edited by tinkerbe11 - 12 years ago